Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Deep throat BJ’s

Jump to newest

By *ay W. Beau OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

Wolvo

How did you learn to do it? Those that can…

How does one combat ‘the heave’ that happens. Keep going? Stop?

(Are men bothered by the heaving bit?)

Advice, tips, guidance….

(Please keep it to the thread, no private replies required!)

Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ake and BeckyCouple
13 weeks ago

Gravesend

Bookmarking for later!

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
13 weeks ago

Practice with a toy until you get past the gagging like you're going to throw up stage, keep it wet and inch your way down stopping when needed and don't forget to breath through your nose

By *uckurcumMan
13 weeks ago

Nowhereland

Can't argue with the above comments..perfect ...

So nice to deep throat

By *ake and BeckyCouple
13 weeks ago

Gravesend

"Practice with a toy until you get past the gagging like you're going to throw up stage, keep it wet and inch your way down stopping when needed and don't forget to breath through your nose "

Did you actually find it difficult at first? How long did it take you to get good at it??

13 weeks ago

"Practice with a toy until you get past the gagging like you're going to throw up stage, keep it wet and inch your way down stopping when needed and don't forget to breath through your nose

Did you actually find it difficult at first? How long did it take you to get good at it??"

Its just advice from what I've seen, I've no interest in doing it, I sometimes gag when I run a toothbrush on my tongue

By *elshcouple331Couple
13 weeks ago

cardiff

Practice makes perfect xx

By *ay W. Beau OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

Wolvo

"Practice with a toy until you get past the gagging like you're going to throw up stage, keep it wet and inch your way down stopping when needed and don't forget to breath through your nose "

My problem with sex toys is theyre not very giving, willies have a squidge-ability about them, even when hard.

13 weeks ago

"Practice with a toy until you get past the gagging like you're going to throw up stage, keep it wet and inch your way down stopping when needed and don't forget to breath through your nose

My problem with sex toys is theyre not very giving, willies have a squidge-ability about them, even when hard. "

Use a more flexible rubbery dildo

By *tlanshiaWoman
13 weeks ago

Chatham

Most dudes I've been with like the choking, makes them feel equipped lol.

13 weeks ago

Another tip is to watch other Women deep throat, there is a few profiles I follow and they post vids all the time

By *issBlackedCouple
13 weeks ago

I Travel

In my opinion, you just have to believe you'll get by the initial barrier. It also helps if you really enjoy it lol

By *ildatheart30Couple
13 weeks ago

Gorebridge

I just have to be really into it and like what I'm sucking, I might occasionally gag for a second then get right back to it but if I'm not enjoying it I can't go deep.

I love lying down on the bed with my head hanging over the edge and let him do away lol

By *imandherbikerCouple
13 weeks ago

Norfolk

Trained myself on a dildo with lickable lube to make it more appealing, eventually got over the gag reflex with perseverance. Best position for me and hubby is laying on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed.

By *amescoupleCouple
13 weeks ago

north walsham

I trained by hanging my head off the edge of the bed and pulling him forward until I felt the gagging feeling, then slightly stop until it passed then going a little further until I got there.

That was about 30 years ago. I still gag occasionally but I love to take it as deep as I can.

Relaxing and enjoying it help to keep the gag reflexes at bay too.

By *hank you sirMan
13 weeks ago

colchester

I would say get your practise in with a willing participant often if you can. Get just to the point of gagging, edge back a little, and keep going like that until you can get the whole thing in your throat.

It's more about control than anything g else I believe

By *ake and BeckyCouple
13 weeks ago

Gravesend

"I trained by hanging my head off the edge of the bed and pulling him forward until I felt the gagging feeling, then slightly stop until it passed then going a little further until I got there.

That was about 30 years ago. I still gag occasionally but I love to take it as deep as I can.

Relaxing and enjoying it help to keep the gag reflexes at bay too."

We're going to start trying this regularly.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
13 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

Never learned as such...just relax and enjoy the ride...oh!!wrong thread

By *untimescolchesterMan
13 weeks ago

Colchester

Love the feeling of getting right in there, especially if she slides down slow to get it in. Don’t mind the gagging, and the extra spit is just great lube. If she loves it it’s even more of a turn on

By *erry bull1Man
13 weeks ago

doncaster

Start small go big

By *n_thy_kneesMan
13 weeks ago

Ipswich

Practice, practice, practice....with me

By *oxy jWoman
13 weeks ago

somerset

i enjoy this but the guy has to allow me to do it the moment he starts trying to force me is the moment my teeth clasps togethers hard

By *nsatiableBMan
13 weeks ago

Glasgow

"i enjoy this but the guy has to allow me to do it the moment he starts trying to force me is the moment my teeth clasps togethers hard "

Absolutely got to let her build up to it. I actually love the feeling of it getting deeper and deeper x

By *WB85Man
13 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Maybe it's just me but I don't get the fascination of deep throating.

I've experienced it a few times and it's definitely not got me hooked.

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan
13 weeks ago

Rotherham

My first cuckold gf practiced on a suction dildo initially and also lots of oral only meets , she had me trained the same way.

No idea with second cuckold girlfriend as she was already excellent at deep throat/throat fucking when we met

By *rriseMan
13 weeks ago

liverpool

"i enjoy this but the guy has to allow me to do it the moment he starts trying to force me is the moment my teeth clasps togethers hard "

Oh.. very important to note lol

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

Easy it in. Slowly. Love the feeling of it deep in my throat. Helps with them holding my head on it keeping it all the way in. Then I’m happy to keep it there

By *raigxMan
13 weeks ago

Northampton

My problem with sex toys is theyre not very giving, willies have a squidge-ability about them, even when hard. "

Glad to hear it!

By *eltCuteMightDeleteWoman
13 weeks ago

Reading

Haven't read the comments but I watched a video from a sex therapist podcast that recommended up building up tolerance for you gag reflex but pushing down on your tongue with your toothbrush on a regular basis and eventually you'll be able to accustom your mouth to handle more.

By *rispyDuckMan
13 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

No1 yet has succeeded deep throating mine to the base it’s too damn thick feel like I’m missing out

By *illy boy2022Man
13 weeks ago

Newcastle

Nice and easy does it,get the bell end passed your gag reflex then let them fuck away mmmmm

By *aurus1987Man
13 weeks ago

York

"I just have to be really into it and like what I'm sucking, I might occasionally gag for a second then get right back to it but if I'm not enjoying it I can't go deep.

I love lying down on the bed with my head hanging over the edge and let him do away lol "

Mmm

By *edonisticVoyagersCouple
9 weeks ago

Northwest

I (Mr) have been into deepthroat for as long as I can remember.

Over the years we've been together Mrs has got progressively better and better until now we can essentially throatfuck 😈😈😈

By *rbiggyMan
7 days ago

NW

"I (Mr) have been into deepthroat for as long as I can remember.

Over the years we've been together Mrs has got progressively better and better until now we can essentially throatfuck 😈😈😈"

It shows! I'd love to use her throat

Post new Message to Thread