Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pics of guys on couples profiles

Jump to newest

By *aisley guy OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Paisley

Why is it that most of the time there’s like a dozen pics of the women and like one or two of the guy lol. Seen some that didn’t even have pics of the guy at all you would think it’s a single profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

13 weeks ago

East Sussex

There are loads of reasons but mainly people will just do what they want.

It's a filter for us

By *asmartsCouple
13 weeks ago

sheffield

Always seems strange to me, unless they are just looking for single guys maybe?

By *issmorganWoman
13 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Many will say the guy can't have pics on for work, or he's too shy or he takes the pics etc.

I don't know why so many just show the lady, but I'm half a couple and use it as a good filter.

I guess it's their profile, their choice. Unless the man doesn't play at all, they should at least have 1 pic of him on.

How on earth is anyone supposed to know if there's any attraction to him otherwise.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

13 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Many will say the guy can't have pics on for work, or he's too shy or he takes the pics etc.

I don't know why so many just show the lady, but I'm half a couple and use it as a good filter.

I guess it's their profile, their choice. Unless the man doesn't play at all, they should at least have 1 pic of him on.

How on earth is anyone supposed to know if there's any attraction to him otherwise.

"

I always assume that the guy doesn't want to have sex with the woman in the couples they want to meet and only want to watch their partner.

By *onderlust69Couple
13 weeks ago

Central belt

We have both our pics as we are greedy and like guys(mrs) couples and girls xxx

By *aisley guy OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Paisley

[Removed by poster at 06/07/24 11:21:31]

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple
13 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

We prefer to show off mérida

All though Saxon does have plenty of pics of his spectacular cock !

His natural muscles are also visible

By *uger n Spice78Couple
13 weeks ago

South East Coast

My husband hates his pic taken. We have a couple of him on public, but always happy to send more, once we've been chatting

By *issmorganWoman
13 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"Many will say the guy can't have pics on for work, or he's too shy or he takes the pics etc.

I always assume that the guy doesn't want to have sex with the woman in the couples they want to meet and only want to watch their partner. "

You could be right there.

In the past we'd chat to them and had to keep asking for pics of him, then often I wouldn't be attracted to them.

That's why we don't bother anymore, they can see plenty of my partner & it feels like I'm not even considered.

By *heeseandCrackersCouple
13 weeks ago

Newcastle

It’s a pet peeve of ours. If there are photos of the man it’s usually an extreme close up of his cock. I can understand why they don’t put photos up however as the female pics get lots of likes but the male photos get barely any attention (doesn’t mean we aren’t looking!).

By *aomilatteCouple
13 weeks ago

Midlands

Are the women sexier to look at? Maybe the men are a bit on the large side? As mentioned, it's a filter

By *orfolk777Man
13 weeks ago

Norwich

I always assumed it was because most couples realised that it’s mostly the woman that other couples want to play with rather that’s the guy so didn’t bother with the guy pics

By *uffnmuffCouple
13 weeks ago

London

"Why is it that most of the time there’s like a dozen pics of the women and like one or two of the guy lol. Seen some that didn’t even have pics of the guy at all you would think it’s a single profile."
we don't have a pic of my husband on our public gallery. My husband don't want his pictures in public and we are only looking for single men now days and it's our profile we can do as we like with it and if you don't like it then move on to the next profile.

By *aliCouple2800Couple
13 weeks ago

Sacramento

This has made me want to add some more of the hubby! I think we have a few of him, but also a couple of other guys! At the same time he is always taking photos of me and I never think of taking any of him lol

By *issmorganWoman
13 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"I always assumed it was because most couples realised that it’s mostly the woman that other couples want to play with rather that’s the guy so didn’t bother with the guy pics"

That makes sense with what Mrs nice said too,

For couples with straight fems though it's a bit frustrating, so we just avoid any profiles that are full of the woman and either have a blurry cock pic or no pics of him.

By *et and WillingCouple
13 weeks ago

Nuneaton

We try and do some of MrW&W amd us together but he has lots of very obvious tattoos. Rather not put them on show on in public. Plenty in freinds though x

S xx

By *arryandhedgehogCouple
13 weeks ago

Thurrock

We try to keep a balance and have pics of us together but also understand pics of women are always more popular

Post new Message to Thread