Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi couples

Jump to newest

By *aradiselost747 OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

dundonald

What’s everyone’s opinion truthfully on bi guys?

I (Gareth) was the straightest of straight guys until Sarah said it was a fantasy to share another cock with me. So off to a bi night we event and I got in my knees and enjoyed my first cock. It made me feel powerful confident and so dam horny.

Now I’m noticing more and more hi guys on here and am wanting cock as much as pussy, is this the way the world is going.

Any good tips for married couples for ways to have good fun in a bi mmf

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
13 weeks ago

Nr coleford

Bi couple here more bi guys on here tbh tho tend to ghost you when set a meeting up

By *angOnBunnyCouple
13 weeks ago

Ipswich

Bi couple here, and Mr has been openly bi for many years. Bi club nights are our go to and we really only look to meet with bi as it opens up many more options for sex.

That and Mrs loves seeing Mr bent over and rogered

By *acky RacersCouple
13 weeks ago

Lincoln

"Bi couple here, and Mr has been openly bi for many years. Bi club nights are our go to and we really only look to meet with bi as it opens up many more options for sex.

That and Mrs loves seeing Mr bent over and rogered "

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
13 weeks ago

Nr coleford

"Bi couple here, and Mr has been openly bi for many years. Bi club nights are our go to and we really only look to meet with bi as it opens up many more options for sex.

"

us too

By *angOnBunnyCouple
13 weeks ago

Ipswich

"

Hopefully see you both again soon

By *ubbie300Couple
13 weeks ago

Bawtry

Bi coupe here. Mrs loves watching the Mr play with other guys

By *e13guyMan
13 weeks ago

Lewisham

It's definitely my favourite but a few times I've arranged a meet to find when I get there it's just Mr who is playing and pretending to be a couple. I like the dynamic of turning on a hot wife so first move for me is preferably having her guide me inside him or 69ing in front of her.

By *ain and sortedMan
12 weeks ago

Old Harlow Essex

It certainly is the best type of fun all engaging in the fun . So many combinations to explore . I do find bi nights at clubs did the best way to meet like minds

By *ngelLordCouple
12 weeks ago

Newport

Definitely bi couple here

By *rangarCouple
12 weeks ago

Bromsgrove

Bi couple here. Had a mind blowing time at a bi Monday at Chams the other week…and hopefully will have a few more as we seem to have hit it off with the person concerned.

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
12 weeks ago

Leicester

Bi couple here.x

By *eekingjoy777Woman
12 weeks ago

dorset

Very jorny

By *asterofmaidsMan
12 weeks ago

Telford

Bi couple on sadiesamantha profile

By *illiam26Man
12 weeks ago

Craigavon

Had my 1st bi 3sum and so loved it while she was on my face tongue fucking her he was sucking my cock and taking me deep and so would love more of it xxx

By *antricTrystCouple
12 weeks ago

Pershore

[Removed by poster at 07/07/24 12:23:10]

By *antricTrystCouple
12 weeks ago

Pershore

Bi couple here, it's just finding genuine bi guys..

By * and R cple4Couple
12 weeks ago

swansea

Like other's have said bi club nights are probably the best for finding men/couples.

We have given up looking on here so we stick to group socials and bi club nights.

By *WANDTGCouple
12 weeks ago

Borough of Greenwich

It's the "straight" blokes who all of a sudden want to be bi so they can get to play with female partner that I find weird. What are they going to do when the bi half starts to get interested in them ?

I also say to straight " Bi" men change your profile, if you're lying to yourself what else aren't you being truthful with !

A wee rant, sorry.

By *eedfun170Man
12 weeks ago

little ris

Im a single bi male and its a tough place to be, the striaght suddenly bi males and the ghosters dont help at all. So the i wind up having to jump through lots of hoops to even arrange a meet and have often been ghosted or let down. But such is life

By *azmar62Couple
12 weeks ago

Hinckley

Bi couple here. We love rolling up our sleeves and getting stuck into all kinds of naughty stuff. Both 100% genuine for no holds barred fun.

By *inLemonade65Couple
12 weeks ago

leeds

fully bi couple here, we love to share and its very sexy watching guys suck and fuck before joining in, straight guys are a bit needy and selfish... bi couples or singles to share is the way we play

By *lexV16Man
12 weeks ago

Welling

Apart from bi nights at clubs I’d suggest to look for the openly bi guys on here and approach them first rather than rely on your inbox. And the good indicator for a truly bi guy if he would be into kissing a hubby as well.

By *mallButHard72Man
12 weeks ago

London

"And the good indicator for a truly bi guy if he would be into kissing a hubby as well. "

Theres lots of indications that a guys bi. I'd consider myself as bi but at the same time I dont kiss guys.

By *afe and shavenCouple
12 weeks ago

Ipswich

I suspect that there are a lot more bi guys than they would care to admit.

Times change and opinions alter as well; so that what was once taboo is now regarded as part of normal human behaviour and to be enjoyed. So glad to be living in our modern embracing society where we accept having fun in a way each individuals like; so many places in our world such behaviour would have dire consequences.

By *zlakMan
12 weeks ago

Norwich

Bi guy here looking for a female partner in crime to attend club bi nights and meet bi couples.

By *erry bull1Man
12 weeks ago

doncaster

Bi guy here for mmf with couples

By *otwife and Him 69Couple
12 weeks ago

Preston

"What’s everyone’s opinion truthfully on bi guys?

I (Gareth) was the straightest of straight guys until Sarah said it was a fantasy to share another cock with me. So off to a bi night we event and I got in my knees and enjoyed my first cock. It made me feel powerful confident and so dam horny.

Now I’m noticing more and more hi guys on here and am wanting cock as much as pussy, is this the way the world is going.

Any good tips for married couples for ways to have good fun in a bi mmf "

Relatable

By *uriouskinksCouple
12 weeks ago

PORTSMOUTH

[Removed by poster at 07/07/24 22:49:41]

By *uriouskinksCouple
12 weeks ago

PORTSMOUTH

We're both bi

By *ast_jjMan
12 weeks ago

Dublin and London

Hello all.

By *nkedguy777Man
12 weeks ago

Manchester

I've been lucky enough to have a fantastic meet with a bi couple, what an amazing meet it was

He started sucking my cock then his girlfriend soon joined him on her knees to suck my cock

He then lay underneath her as I fucked her doggy,I kept pulling out and fucking his mouth and then he guided me back into her pussy

Once id cum he cleaned my cock up and then her pussy

Now I have no intention of sucking a cock, possibly play or wank a cock, they knew all this and were perfectly fine with it

By *eaven and Hell 69Couple
12 weeks ago

HULL

We love playing bi as it's proper all round fun & it's a huge turn on watching my hubby playing bi xx

By *uriousCpl91Couple
12 weeks ago

Stockport

Bi Couple here

By *iMansfMan
12 weeks ago

Town

Always on the look out for bi couples who’d enjoy something extra!

I think, finally, the world is starting to be a little more accepting so in places, more people are either exploring their sexuality, or feeling a little bit safer to do more.

It’s not always true, but it’s progress

By *ngelLordCouple
12 weeks ago

Newport

Bi cpl here

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

We love bi guys for a threesome

By *hristopherd999Man
12 weeks ago

Brentwood

I'm bi curious, trying to find a couple, seems impossible though

By *annibal_LickedherMan
12 weeks ago

The Side of the Mersey

I think there are more openly bi people now (me included) but I think the prejudice has got worse towards anyone that isn’t straight.

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

"I'm bi curious, trying to find a couple, seems impossible though"

Came to say something similar. I'm guessing from the comments in general couples are wary of curious in a similar way to men who put straight but say they're bi.

In any case, I'm very curious and very willing

By *ante40Man
12 weeks ago

darlington

As long as everyone is having fun it’s cool, I had my first mf blowjob recently and it was life changing

By *oxy jWoman
12 weeks ago

somerset

ive seen hubs with guys so many times as hes seen me with so many women to us its just the norm its having fun we are both fully bi and have been all our sexual lives ...

its more apparent today because its more acceptable in wider society there is a negative side to guys who use it as an excuse to get to the woman but thats easy to solve in the first few mins of the meet ... we both meet alone and together bi/gay/str8 to us its just normal and it fits our cuckolding lifestyle very well too

we tend to meet only fully bi guys/women we dont enjoy the half in half out crowd and of course that means most bi people on fab (not knocking it just means we want different) and yes theres a real difference to this swingers bi tend to be for show / bucket list / soft rather than full on sex ... we've always said if you cant kiss someone then you dont fancy them enough to fuck/suck being bi is more than wanting a sex organ its the whole person not just his dick her fanny

By *i14Man
12 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Love to find a couple to play with!

By *utcock99!Man
12 weeks ago

Pontefract

I love playing with bi couples but it is very difficult I find to meet them on here. I’m sure there’s lots of reasons for that. I’ve had more success in clubs.

By *ogerroger69Man
12 weeks ago

West Yorks

"What’s everyone’s opinion truthfully on bi guys?

Your original post about your first male bi experience resounds with me totally. What our generation historically considered to be a secret tinge ashamed of is outweighed by fact that your female partner and sexual soul mate approves of your bisexuality and is turned on by the sight of you sucking cock with and in front of her.

I too have a beautiful wife and often feel as if I am punching with her a little looks wise. When we share a cock orally together it feels like a sensual act that is so intense it brings us together in a way i couldn’t have imagined previously.

It’s so intimate it is intense and almost surreal.

Happy to chat further about our bisexual journey x

Any good tips for married couples for ways to have good fun in a bi mmf "

Your original post about your first male bi experience resounds with me totally. What our generation historically considered to be a secret tinge ashamed of is outweighed by fact that your female partner and sexual soul mate approves of your bisexuality and is turned on by the sight of you sucking cock with and in front of her.

I too have a beautiful wife and often feel as if I am punching with her a little looks wise. When we share a cock orally together it feels like a sensual act that is so intense it brings us together in a way i couldn’t have imagined previously.

It’s so intimate it is intense and almost surreal.

Happy to chat further about our bisexual journey x

By *J_OuizziCouple
12 weeks ago

Nottingham

Bi couple here, usually found at PM, please come say hello

By *ourbon1Man
12 weeks ago

wales

great thread love joining a bi couple x

By *ichael_OxlongMan
12 weeks ago

London

I'm always on the lookout for bi couples.

Have done it a few times and always had an amazing time!

By *oulette 2Couple
12 weeks ago

solihull

We are fully bi couple we are in

By *_k_86Couple
12 weeks ago

sussex

We put a meet and status up a while back to try and satisfy this urge and my days we were inundated with so much rubbish in the inbox

Loads of say they can host on their profile when they can’t, loads who have such specific hours they can so it’s obvious it’s whilst the wife it out.

Loads who have straight on their profile but claim they’re bi, probably just want to get their hands on Mrs.

It’s a minefield of BS and seems impossible

By *angOnBunnyCouple
12 weeks ago

Ipswich

"We put a meet and status up a while back to try and satisfy this urge and my days we were inundated with so much rubbish in the inbox

Loads of say they can host on their profile when they can’t, loads who have such specific hours they can so it’s obvious it’s whilst the wife it out.

Loads who have straight on their profile but claim they’re bi, probably just want to get their hands on Mrs.

It’s a minefield of BS and seems impossible "

Bi club nights give's us our fix Still working on reliable locals

By *ourbon1Man
12 weeks ago

wales

my last meet with a bu couple we had a load of play then i was in her and he was rubbing his cock round my ass and on the hole fuck i can so hard

By *ain and sortedMan
12 weeks ago

Old Harlow Essex

"We put a meet and status up a while back to try and satisfy this urge and my days we were inundated with so much rubbish in the inbox

It’s a minefield of BS and seems impossible "

I think I’d have to agree with you here to a degree. I get many messages from straight , single , can host guys all they really want is someone else to make them cum

Obviously not getting it home

Not surprised in some cases have no intention of reciprocating or having fun just cum and go

Not the idea of swinging or bring open minded

I feel sorry for them really as they have no sense of adventure or know how to have real fun

By *edHeelsCplCouple
12 weeks ago

Kenilworth

Got to love a Bi-sub or cuckold couple

By *andy cane321Couple
12 weeks ago

Aylesbury

Bi couple here

By *lecom1Couple
12 weeks ago

Stornoway

Yes we always enjoy meeting other bi men

By *msurreyCouple
12 weeks ago

Twickenham

Definitely interested in a bi couple meet

By *andy cane321Couple
12 weeks ago

Aylesbury

"Definitely interested in a bi couple meet"

Well maybe if we bump into you guys again PO parties we could arrange for that to happen

By *ootyfruityCouple
12 weeks ago

andover

We would love to meet another bi couple for socials and play, so much more fun to be had.

Have met a bi single guy, but a couple sounds a lot of fun

By *ilth N KinkCouple
12 weeks ago

Gloucester

Both bi here and I love sharing a cock with my man. It’s one of the hottest things ever.

Would love more bi couples to play with

Kink (mrs)

By *urhamdiscreetMan
11 weeks ago

Durham

"As long as everyone is having fun it’s cool, I had my first mf blowjob recently and it was life changing "

Life never been the same since lol

By *wingAway79Couple
11 weeks ago

Surrey

hello everyone x

By *inkerbell_and_dadbodCouple
11 weeks ago

London

Both bi and really enjoy playing with other bi couples

By *llonsoMan
11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire & Peterborough

Once you have 'crossed over' to the dark side it opens up your mind and possibilities. I met this amazing woman 10 years ago (Horny twosome) and with her being bi also we had some incredible fun times. Sucking cock was a big turn on for her and others....

By *reamers13Couple
11 weeks ago

Lancashire

"Both bi here and I love sharing a cock with my man. It’s one of the hottest things ever.

Would love more bi couples to play with

Kink (mrs) "

Agree with everything you say

By *aughty4youMan
11 weeks ago

fareham

I love playing with bi couples, it's much more fun and opens up more possibilities and options.

Unfortunately not all guys who say they're bi are genuine, which ruins it for the rest of us

By *rumguy1982Man
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

I was the in a similar situation to alot of people on here, was happy being straight, got with a girl who loved the idea of a man draining my cock, i agreed, and no i love guy play almost as much as with a women

By *heshireguy99Man
11 weeks ago

Northwich

I would love to meet a bi couple but it’s not that easy

By *acky RacersCouple
11 weeks ago

Lincoln

Next bi night for us will be the September VA one....we have a busy August at other events....

By *acky RacersCouple
11 weeks ago

Lincoln

Bi club nights give's us our fix Still working on reliable locals"

We will have to do it again then!!

By *angOnBunnyCouple
11 weeks ago

Ipswich

We will have to do it again then!! "

FoF then Seems there's a few bi couples going ... so orgy again

By *acky RacersCouple
11 weeks ago

Lincoln

We will have to do it again then!!

FoF then Seems there's a few bi couples going ... so orgy again "

Oh...if we have to...

Post new Message to Thread