Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First cuck experience

Jump to newest

By *ill.97 OP   Man
3 days ago

witney

Hello to all the cucks out there!

Tell us all about your first time being a cuck…just curious and don’t miss any dirty details

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uck Couple HuddsCouple
15 hours ago

Huddersfield

It depends how you define ‘cuckold’ as any guy whose wife fucks other guys, whether he’s involved or no, is cuckold.

By *aughtyduo1Couple
15 hours ago

Gloucester

I've got a couple of stories

By *yeSureMan
15 hours ago

Glasgow

Not done cuck yet

By *uck Couple HuddsCouple
15 hours ago

Huddersfield

"I've got a couple of stories "

I’ve got a fair few, all true, but it depends on your definition! If it includes stag/vixen rather than the just being cucked or cucking someone then I have even more.

By *ifesmysteries32Man
15 hours ago

Seaford

Love to hear cuck stories

By *unguy1988123Man
15 hours ago

Rowley regis

My first time was with my ex wife.

She met a guy on here and arranged a meet.

Me and my ex wife both went in separate cars and met him at a motorway services.

She got out her car and into his brand new range rover.

They drove off and I told her to call me to tell me she was safe.half hour went past and she ignored my calls.

I was worried sick until I received a pic of her with his cock in her mouth.

She came back not long after,got in my car and kissed me. I could smell his cock all over her face and taste it in her mouth.

She admitted she swallowed his cum which surprised me cus she wouldn't even let me cum in her mouth

By *oxy jWoman
14 hours ago

somerset

cuckolding is a old term that basically means another man to seed your wife that the old original term in the days when marriage was just the two of you and anything outside was a no no ...however modern day swinging has brought us hotwife couples stag and vixen and other labels that take care of the soft side of cuckolding ... cuckolding term today is for the harder side of things cuck is cuck for a reason small cock / limp / prem pre jac / not as good in bed and involves humiliation soft to extreme ...

lots of people get cuckolding wrong especially single men .. alot of cuckold couples are hotwife couples or stag n vixen but then alot of cuckold couples are roleplay or fantasy not many are real live the lifestyle .... and before the pissy pants start theres nothing wrong with either ..

you can not be cuck if single that just makes you a sub guy

its a mental thing between 2 married or long term partners its about love trust freedom knowing each other inside out without that its not cuckolding without that connection its not cuckolding

By *elboy1978Man
14 hours ago

Jarrow

I am still looking for my first cuck experience

By *wguy100Man
12 hours ago

Exeter

"cuckolding is a old term that basically means another man to seed your wife that the old original term in the days when marriage was just the two of you and anything outside was a no no ...however modern day swinging has brought us hotwife couples stag and vixen and other labels that take care of the soft side of cuckolding ... cuckolding term today is for the harder side of things cuck is cuck for a reason small cock / limp / prem pre jac / not as good in bed and involves humiliation soft to extreme ...

lots of people get cuckolding wrong especially single men .. alot of cuckold couples are hotwife couples or stag n vixen but then alot of cuckold couples are roleplay or fantasy not many are real live the lifestyle .... and before the pissy pants start theres nothing wrong with either ..

you can not be cuck if single that just makes you a sub guy

its a mental thing between 2 married or long term partners its about love trust freedom knowing each other inside out without that its not cuckolding without that connection its not cuckolding

"

Post new Message to Thread