Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How to plan a bukkake or a gangbang

Jump to newest

By *eeswings OP   Couple
5 days ago

North London

Hey guys does anyone have tips on how to plan maybe a 10-20 guy bukkake/GB?

(Pls don’t comment ‘I’d come’ if that’s the case then message me privately

Bee x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy jWoman
5 days ago

somerset

very hard but do-able im lucky that ive been on the scene so long that i know plenty of guys i like for this ...

most of all talk to you partner about what you want talk about it so much that its ingrained into you both ...

make sure you pick the guys dont be tempted to pick guys you would not normally pick you will regret it ..

if you want 10 guys then look for 20/30 as every excuse will happen lots of guys love saying yes then wank then lose interest ...

dont let a stranger organise your gang bang it will be about them and not you plus you get whoever is in the group and you will not be sexually attracted just because its a gang bang you dony lower your standards ...

dont plan it for too far ahead when i do mine the guys i know get a weeks notice that way they stay focus to the gang bang plus ive found the further ahead you plan the more will drop out...

be careful alot of two strokes like gangbangs too

as said its hard but do-able or you do a greedy girl night at a club but theres no guarantee any hot guys will be in as greedy girl nights are very hit n miss when it comes to sexual attraction...

By *eeswings OP   Couple
5 days ago

North London

Thank you so much hun! For a bukkake I’m less bothered by attraction as it’s more for the cum but for a gangbang yeah I’d never drop my standards so I think I’ll just have to take the time to plan it privately

Thanks x

By *mber SkiesWoman
5 days ago

I’d say go to a swinging club the guys will already be there (no time waster) & also in a club it would be a controlled environment for your safety that’s it

By *eeswings OP   Couple
5 days ago

North London

Thank you hun x

By *ickingdelightMan
5 days ago

milton keynes, bedford

Think of where to host it, if hotel don’t book at a brand that requires key fob to be scanned to get into the stairs.

Equally a larger hotel that’s quiet where a steady stream of guys walk in, past reception, into room, and subsequently walk back out past reception…

Need to be a busy hotel, or where can easily get upstairs on the downlow.

Also a tip, don’t give out your floor number or room number straight away. Message to go to x hotel at this time. You find something random in lobby, that you can ask them ‘what colour is the carpet in bar’ as a random idea. If they answer right you can presume they are there (we had a lot of pretenders) then give floor number, you could do the same for added security, then room number. Yes that sounds extreme but saves a random guy posting x hotel x floor x room online and you get the fallout of that…

By *isa2018Couple
5 days ago

East Northamptonshire

It's hard enough to get 1 or 2 gents to a private meet nowadays as someone always has some emergency right at the 11th hour!

I would think the best thing would be a club attendance on a night that allows single gents. You could then have a chat to gents when you get there and I'm sure you'll find enough willing participants. If you play in a public area the you'll get other interested parties wanting to join to and can decide how you want to play it.

By *reg332Man
5 days ago

mid Cornwall

Not a clue, but feel free to send an invite my way

Post new Message to Thread