Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Femdom Handjobs

Jump to newest

By *r Matlock OP   Man
5 days ago

Stratford upon Avon

So this is a huge kink of mine - I had the pleasure of regularly meeting a Domme in my mid 20's who was an expert at this and would love to find someone to recreate the dynamic with. She would restrain me in various ways, wrists to ankles, wrists to collar, fully spread eagled on the bed, whichever way she did it I was unable to reach my cock and ultimately stop her. She would then proceed to spend what felt like hours keeping me hard and on the edge with her hands and plenty of baby oil. She'd play with herself whilst she teased me, enjoying orgasm after orgasm, all whilst denying me mine. Eventually, when she was ready and felt I'd earnt it, she would grant me a release - sometimes she'd let me enjoy it, but most of the time she would ruin it by stopping stroking right as I was about to cum, and just leaving my cock to jerk about as it spurted everywhere - then, after 30 seconds or so, she would start to work it again, teasing the ever so sensitive head, having my writhe in discomfort it caused - I had a safeword that I could use to stop it at any point, but she was very clear if I used it I would have to wait 3 months to see her again. Often she would milk another 2 or 3 loads out of me before she let me go.

Anyone else ever experienced something like this or be into exploring it further?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lkGuyMagic24Man
5 days ago

Chislehurst

Sounds like heaven

By *r Matlock OP   Man
5 days ago

Stratford upon Avon

"Sounds like heaven "

always was, up until the post orgasm torture, although I kept going back for more

By *rriseMan
5 days ago

liverpool

Great, another think to add to my to-do list lol

By *pentoall555Man
5 days ago

benfleet

I am so jealous of you. Lucky man

By *ipsforlipsMan
5 days ago

Forest of Dean

Until recently I had a friend I met here who would do similar with me, when the mood took us that way.

No restraints, she didn't need them, when she had control she had full control (but that also worked the other way too, when I enjoyed her body, teasing and enjoying her climaxs, as she enjoyed mine).

She had an amazing touch, knew how to tease, stimulate, or just hold me on the edge; toys, fingertips, and mixing the two, sooo sensual.

I miss her touch!

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple
5 days ago

East Anglia

"So this is a huge kink of mine - I had the pleasure of regularly meeting a Domme in my mid 20's who was an expert at this and would love to find someone to recreate the dynamic with. She would restrain me in various ways, wrists to ankles, wrists to collar, fully spread eagled on the bed, whichever way she did it I was unable to reach my cock and ultimately stop her. She would then proceed to spend what felt like hours keeping me hard and on the edge with her hands and plenty of baby oil. She'd play with herself whilst she teased me, enjoying orgasm after orgasm, all whilst denying me mine. Eventually, when she was ready and felt I'd earnt it, she would grant me a release - sometimes she'd let me enjoy it, but most of the time she would ruin it by stopping stroking right as I was about to cum, and just leaving my cock to jerk about as it spurted everywhere - then, after 30 seconds or so, she would start to work it again, teasing the ever so sensitive head, having my writhe in discomfort it caused - I had a safeword that I could use to stop it at any point, but she was very clear if I used it I would have to wait 3 months to see her again. Often she would milk another 2 or 3 loads out of me before she let me go.

Anyone else ever experienced something like this or be into exploring it further?"

I do this regularly to my man, his face when I stop as he cuts is a picture he begs for me to keep going but then gets punished for begging

It makes me so horny seeing him like that

He keeps coming back for more so I am either a good dom or he is a good sub xx

By *wisted999Man
5 days ago

North Bucks

Sounds like the sounding meets I have had off here.

Only time I have begged to cum. Complete head fuck

By *rsGNDWoman
5 days ago

Norwich

That does sound like fun. I do have a strong kinky side and that resonate with me. You have made me moist OP.

By *r Matlock OP   Man
5 days ago

Stratford upon Avon

"That does sound like fun. I do have a strong kinky side and that resonate with me. You have made me moist OP."

Glad to hear it, you sound fun

By *rsGNDWoman
5 days ago

Norwich

I have my moments!

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
5 days ago

Wherever

My kind of thing!

By *r Matlock OP   Man
5 days ago

Stratford upon Avon

"My kind of thing! "

Naughty

By *r Matlock OP   Man
5 days ago

Stratford upon Avon

"Great, another think to add to my to-do list lol"

Growing ever longer!

By *r Matlock OP   Man
5 days ago

Stratford upon Avon

"Sounds like the sounding meets I have had off here.

Only time I have begged to cum. Complete head fuck "

Sounding is another thing I've not done for years, you've found women on here into it?

By *ilverfox for youMan
5 days ago

Hull

God I wish !!!!I am searching for one but not easy to find !!

By *r Matlock OP   Man
5 days ago

Stratford upon Avon

"God I wish !!!!I am searching for one but not easy to find !!"

Haha, they certainly aren't!

By *quirrel!Man
5 days ago

Heathrow

"That does sound like fun. I do have a strong kinky side and that resonate with me. You have made me moist OP."

I’m moister!

By *irwanksalot69Man
5 days ago

Birmingham

I've had similar experiences. Tied, teased denied for ages. Many ruins for an evil lady who really loved to ruin me too.

By *r Matlock OP   Man
5 days ago

Stratford upon Avon

"I've had similar experiences. Tied, teased denied for ages. Many ruins for an evil lady who really loved to ruin me too. "

Strangely addictive isn't it!

By *entfootloverMan
5 days ago

Sevenoaks

Something I'd love to try one day

By *ristol_nicolaTV/TS
5 days ago

Bristol

I have enjoyed giving handjobs when being domme.

By *r Matlock OP   Man
5 days ago

Stratford upon Avon

"I have enjoyed giving handjobs when being domme. "

You'd know exactly how to make them feel amazing too I'm sure!

By *irwanksalot69Man
5 days ago

Birmingham

"I've had similar experiences. Tied, teased denied for ages. Many ruins for an evil lady who really loved to ruin me too.

Strangely addictive isn't it!"

very

By *orphia2003Woman
5 days ago

Tonypandy.

Personally anyone who alluded that the legitimate use of a safe word would come with a 'punishment' attached, isn't the sort of person I'd want to be in a BDSM dynamic with myself.

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple
5 days ago

East Anglia

"Personally anyone who alluded that the legitimate use of a safe word would come with a 'punishment' attached, isn't the sort of person I'd want to be in a BDSM dynamic with myself."

Agreed 100%

By *r Matlock OP   Man
5 days ago

Stratford upon Avon

"Personally anyone who alluded that the legitimate use of a safe word would come with a 'punishment' attached, isn't the sort of person I'd want to be in a BDSM dynamic with myself."

Completely understand your point, I think she was just trying to make sure I was genuinely ready to use it, rather than tapping out earlier than I was actually ready to. Never ended up using it, clearly a sucker for punishment

By *oydykeWoman
5 days ago

Southampton (they/them)

Personally I love making men whimper like a little bitch

By *heekychap0661Man
5 days ago

margate

I would love this no safe word here lol I love not being in control in sex

By *r Matlock OP   Man