Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cheating

Jump to newest

By *tiff myster OP   Man
3 days ago

Accrington

So I've come across this a few times. Women who get off on men who are playing away. I've found Wen I've read some profiles..some women like the idea of the man wanting the other women as opposed to there wife, they like the idea of having the guys cock in there mouth while his on the phone to his wife. So this seems to be getting women off... your thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
3 days ago

Carlisle usually

Informed, enthusiastic consent is sexy

By *tiff myster OP   Man
3 days ago

Accrington

I this case..there is no consent. It's just the guy playing away unknown to his wife.

By *issmorganWoman
3 days ago

Calderdale innit

It's not for me,

I'm half a couple and I'd hate it done to me, so I try to live by not doing it to other women.

I don't find sneaking around sexy, although I know some do.

By *oxy jWoman
3 days ago

somerset

people will like what they like i know loads of couples and women who prefer married as its to them less hassle than singles ..

how ever i think many would play with fire as your describing op thats a unhealthy power trip in my mind ... but thats me we are all different

By *tiff myster OP   Man
3 days ago

Accrington

Seems to be coming more common and enticing for men..least that's the idea behind it.

By *orkshirepairoftitsCouple
3 days ago

knottingley

Not for me its together or never

By *arlot o scaraWoman
3 days ago

Hell

I spray my bed sheets with glitter. If anyone lies to me about being single they’ll be found out when they go home

By *oxy jWoman
3 days ago

somerset

"I spray my bed sheets with glitter. If anyone lies to me about being single they’ll be found out when they go home "

By *RWoodyCouple
3 days ago

Lincolnshire

I think if you've personally been in a position where you've been cheated on, it's difficult to see the sexy side to it.

There is always someone on the other end who will get hurt somewhere down the line. If sex outweighs the love for that person then they're probably not the person you're meant to be with.

J x

By *ycanNightsMan
3 days ago

Workington

"If sex outweighs the love for that person then they're probably not the person you're meant to be with.

J x"

This is true...the other issue is if you unexpectedly fall for the other person, when it was meant to just be about sex.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 days ago

East Sussex

Some women and men get off on the illusion that they're better than the person's partner.

They don't take in to account that the cheating person is going home to the partner and probably won't give them a second thought.

By *andC1000Couple
3 days ago

Ashford

"I think if you've personally been in a position where you've been cheated on, it's difficult to see the sexy side to it.

There is always someone on the other end who will get hurt somewhere down the line. If sex outweighs the love for that person then they're probably not the person you're meant to be with.

J x"

Sadly all too common. Never the cheater that’s hurt or cares

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 days ago

East Sussex

"I think if you've personally been in a position where you've been cheated on, it's difficult to see the sexy side to it.

J x

Sadly all too common. Never the cheater that’s hurt or cares "

I think a lot of them do care that's why they go to such lengths to avoid being caught. They don't want to lose their comfortable home life

By *aulupforitMan
3 days ago

Corbridge

To easy now with modern technology

By *ycanNightsMan
3 days ago

Workington

J x

I think a lot of them do care that's why they go to such lengths to avoid being caught. They don't want to lose their comfortable home life"

I can speak with experience. I don't think it always comes down to this. It's about the kids.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
3 days ago

Carlisle usually

[Removed by poster at 02/07/24 21:20:56]

By *tiff myster OP   Man
3 days ago

Accrington

It's called having there cake and eat it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 days ago

East Sussex

J x

I think a lot of them do care that's why they go to such lengths to avoid being caught. They don't want to lose their comfortable home life

I can speak with experience. I don't think it always comes down to this. It's about the kids. "

I'd include children as part of that. You want them to have a stable home life which means maintaining its comfort and not upsetting the apple cart.

I'm not being particularly judgemental

By *ilth N KinkCouple
3 days ago

Gloucester

Huge turn off for me no matter of gender. Can’t stand cheating as I’ve been on the other side of it.

Kink (Mrs)

By *ycanNightsMan
3 days ago

Workington

J x

I can speak with experience. I don't think it always comes down to this. It's about the kids.

I'd include children as part of that. You want them to have a stable home life which means maintaining its comfort and not upsetting the apple cart.

I'm not being particularly judgemental "

I didn't think you were.

I can still judge myself...and i have regrets. Just not necessarily ones people may expect.

By *tiff myster OP   Man
3 days ago

Accrington

For me...ya get these women that put in there wright up.."I don't care if Ur single or married, it turns me on that Ur wanting me over Ur wife then have u tell me what Ur wife can't give u".

It's that right there..getting the man to tell them what there wife can't give them!! Thats how they are enticing men into cheating by planting that seed.

By *ycanNightsMan
3 days ago

Workington

"For me...ya get these women that put in there wright up.."I don't care if Ur single or married, it turns me on that Ur wanting me over Ur wife then have u tell me what Ur wife can't give u".

It's that right there..getting the man to tell them what there wife can't give them!! Thats how they are enticing men into cheating by planting that seed."

The men wouldn't be here if they weren't enticed already...

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
3 days ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"It's not for me,

I'm half a couple and I'd hate it done to me, so I try to live by not doing it to other women.

I don't find sneaking around sexy, although I know some do. "

I'm with you on this. . I was the woman cheated on previously...and its took me a long time to be able to even think about trusting again.. it's left me with hang ups that are not always fair on my amazing man

By *tiff myster OP   Man
3 days ago

Accrington

Wen,ther, u,B4,coz,sed,on2,in2,1nt....who cares..lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 days ago

East Sussex

"For me...ya get these women that put in there wright up.."I don't care if Ur single or married, it turns me on that Ur wanting me over Ur wife then have u tell me what Ur wife can't give u".

It's that right there..getting the man to tell them what there wife can't give them!! Thats how they are enticing men into cheating by planting that seed."

Women aren't getting men to cheat . It's all their own idea.

Surely nobody believes *in the majority of cases* that men are after what their wife won't give them. Often they just want sex without the emotional labour.

By *he KakapoMan
3 days ago

A nice rock

I don't condone cheating but people will do what they wish.

However taking pleasure in that level of betrayal to the point of calling an unknowing partner is just shitty by any metric

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 days ago

East Sussex

"I don't condone cheating but people will do what they wish.

However taking pleasure in that level of betrayal to the point of calling an unknowing partner is just shitty by any metric "

It's some kind of vile power trip isn't it

By *he KakapoMan
3 days ago

A nice rock

"I don't condone cheating but people will do what they wish.

However taking pleasure in that level of betrayal to the point of calling an unknowing partner is just shitty by any metric

It's some kind of vile power trip isn't it"

Vile covers it

By *rimal InstinctCouple
3 days ago

Carlisle

[Removed by poster at 02/07/24 23:36:04]

By *ark n kimCouple
2 days ago

durham

It's up to the individual how they run their life.

But for us it's not something we will be part of.man or women.

Just don't want or need any drama it could bring.

By *ighland couple 99Couple
2 days ago

Inverness

We wouldn’t entertain someone that is cheating. No judgement passed, it’s just not for us.

By *inkycumsluttWoman
2 days ago

St Neots

As someone that's been cheated on more times than I can count, it's mentally and emotionally ruined me in so many ways. So I'd absolutely never cheat and certainly wouldn't entertain someone I know is cheating either. I won't play any part in doing that to someone else

By *rsKOTCTWoman
2 days ago

Leeds

Getting heart broken by the one who's supposed to love you, feeling worthless, losing your self esteem, your confidence, self worth, wondering why you where never good enough, overthinking everything, never trusting your instincts again or people for that matter.....

No it ain't sexy!

Post new Message to Thread