FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anyone ever have a few drinks before meet ?

Jump to newest

By *eachesandcream23 OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Calm the nerves we feel like once we had a couple we can just do it there and then. Any do spontaneous meets on here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unandcuriousCouple
13 weeks ago

Antrim

Always good to have a few

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
13 weeks ago

Stourbridge

Never needed alcohol and would be very wary of anyone who did.

By *urlycatMan
13 weeks ago

Southampton

Never

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
13 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Never needed alcohol and would be very wary of anyone who did. "

This for us too. Sometimes we like to have a drink but not so we could get to it x

By *elshnewbies69Couple
13 weeks ago

cardiff

We like to have a couple just to ease any nerves and not just rush into things lol

By *herry delightWoman
13 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I wouldn't be happy meet and playing with people that have had a drink.

Especially if it was female as you need to know if she really wants to play and has given proper consent.

By *in and bare itCouple
13 weeks ago

kent

Nothing wrong with a couple of drinks

By *heeseandCrackersCouple
13 weeks ago

Newcastle

No. We do have a couple of drinks during the meet (I’m assuming this is a social).

By *elshnewbies69Couple
13 weeks ago

cardiff

"No. We do have a couple of drinks during the meet (I’m assuming this is a social). "

We misred the question lol, yes we have a drink DURING the meet and not before haha

By *earmegrowlMan
13 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Never needed alcohol and would be very wary of anyone who did. "

when most of us go to swingers clubs, we socially drink some have planned meets there and like to relax in the bar b4 playing and some of us even go to clubs with no intention of playing we go to relax with like minded individuals and if the moment takes i may play, should everyone be wary because alcohol is served or you take your own

By *aan31Man
13 weeks ago

telforf

used to at clubs but not any more as i've stopped drinking but i feel i can enjoy it more etc and more in the moment but yeh does make it more nerve racking!

By *kayeMan
13 weeks ago

Behind you

Usually just one or two during the build up, especially if meeting in a bar before the main event in the hotel room

By *oxy jWoman
13 weeks ago

somerset

no i dont drink at all when it comes to sex with others i will not meet others who do drink that includes those in clubs and private parties ... 100% consented sex and if your drinking then its not 100% ... if you need it for dutch courage then i question if you should swing or not i dont get people who need booze to fuck

ive seen far too many people do thing they wish they had not or even remember whom they did it with ive seen men take advantage of tipsy women ive even see husbands encoraging theirs wive to drink so he can run the show ... its a very slippery slope ...

on a non swinging note a high percentages of r*p* cases are because of booze ...

its only my opinion but the one thing i dont need to enjoy flat out sex with others is booze and the same goes for drugs ...

By *ark n kimCouple
13 weeks ago

Durham

We always meet for a social anyway,that usually entails a drink or two.but in no way would we entertain anyone d*unk.

The clubs one of us is usually driving,so no drink at all.none driver usually one or two drinks.

We definitely don't need a drink to meet anyone.

But that's not saying people shouldn't,just not getting blind d*unk.

By *earmegrowlMan
13 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

[Removed by poster at 02/07/24 00:01:46]

By *earmegrowlMan
13 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

If I could put a gif on this thread it would be of Micheal Jackson in thriller eating pop corn

Post new Message to Thread