Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Our profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
13 weeks ago

So to the outside experienced peeps out there is our profile that bad as we receive virtually no messages the occasional wink to which we wink back then nothing.

I think were doing this all wrong lol we go to a specific club now and again and end up playing together theres the obvious can we have a go comments from men who wander about and once or twice had a few conversations with couples but no playing at all or meets.

We even attended a blackpool social that was a complete wash out due to fools who couldnt organise a kids party. So do we quit before our cherry is even popped.

Weve played with friends and full swing with them not just soft play infact thats what started it but never strangers.

So i was thinking maybe our profile is very off putting who knows.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uenevereWoman
13 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I have to say that I don't find your profile appealing myself, but I'm just one person.

There's no photos of Mr at all, as far as I can see, and I'm not a fan of close up photos of breasts and genitalia. I like to see couples together and botb of them, there's no need to post naked photos.

The text doesn't really tell me what you want or can offer.

When it comes to clubs, I find actively initiating conversations often works or just going in a large play room with other couples.

My husband and I mostly do clubs but don't always have sex with others. Finding a 4 way attraction can be hard.

Good luck

By *uenevereWoman
13 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I would also consider extending your upper age limit, this will increase your potential pool of people.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
13 weeks ago

Leeds

Personally I wouldn't respond (from my couples profile) the pics are way too gynecology focused, there's absolutely no way of knowing if there's any attraction at all, there's hardly any of the man, he seems to be just a penis, again couldn't guage attraction from that.

Your bio is short not much about you both at all.

I get it's a sex site but it's more than just vag meets cock it's the people we are interested in meeting therefore interested in seeing (in the pics)

13 weeks ago

So thanks for the feedback weve moved some pics to private and added a few more and updated bio so not sure what else i can put on bio.

By *wingnswitchCouple
13 weeks ago

NEWARK

The other problem you may have is not being able to accommodate, we have that but only because we only ever meet in clubs - just a thought otherwise it looks fine

13 weeks ago

"The other problem you may have is not being able to accommodate, we have that but only because we only ever meet in clubs - just a thought otherwise it looks fine "

Yeh poss i think clubs are the better place to meet but the thought of meeting up in the afternoon before you go onto a club is a nice way of meeting people. We tried it once at blackpool but it failed due to lack of communication. Like you say clubs are better.

By *melia DominaTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Your profile is reasonably.

Pictures are very generic for FAB i.e., boobs and genitalia.

Profile probably is not the problem. It will be the approach.

Network is everything.

Offline - regularly attendance to events socials and clubs. Be seen, be approachable. Have fun. Others will notice.

Online - consistency updating profile, add images of when you've been out and about, show your active, get involved in forums, chatrooms. Be seen. Have fun. Others will notice.

Age will play apart don't get me wrong. But activity and showing a willingness to be active in the area will get you into the local network and onto personal invites to parties etc.

13 weeks ago

"Your profile is reasonably.

Pictures are very generic for FAB i.e., boobs and genitalia.

Profile probably is not the problem. It will be the approach.

Network is everything.

Offline - regularly attendance to events socials and clubs. Be seen, be approachable. Have fun. Others will notice.

Online - consistency updating profile, add images of when you've been out and about, show your active, get involved in forums, chatrooms. Be seen. Have fun. Others will notice.

Age will play apart don't get me wrong. But activity and showing a willingness to be active in the area will get you into the local network and onto personal invites to parties etc. "

Always on forums but thnx for advice

By *leasureman123Man
13 weeks ago

Manchester

I would say that your pics, which most people look at first before actually reading your profile are not appealing to them! Very close up of tits and dic pics, and not well taken if honest.

Much better to take fully clothed pics of you out in nice locations rather than what you have and ones where you’re both stood together as a couple.

Takes some time to get them right and unless supermodels as most aren’t on here myself included it’s about appealing to people in your level!

By *od ThrusterMan
13 weeks ago

Newport Pagnell

I'm not what you're looking for so I can't really comment on how appealing or otherwise it is to that demographic, but, you come across as friendly and approachable which is a good thing.

How much privacy you want to maintain is obviously a personal thing but face pics can bring some humanity and might attract some not currently engaging, but that's something only you can decide you're comfortable with.

As has been mentioned already, "networking" will help in being accepted as part of the local lifestyle and will help gain further meets.

Post new Message to Thread