Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Transwoman. ??

Jump to newest

By *mooth Stella OP   TV/TS
13 weeks ago

St.Neots

I am a transwoman. I no longer have a cock. I have grown breasts thanks to HRT. Externally,I resemble a 'natural woman '..I don't have a womb or a cervix...I don't think that that would upset many men on here...My voice is slightly deep. What I want is to have a separate category to TVs and Crossdressers.I have had to use a photo of myself showing my tits and fanny to try and educate people to what I am..The phrase 'Post-op 'doesn't do it..X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

13 weeks ago

St.Neots

Well I have had a private message from a lady basically telling me to put up and shut up...I put the thread on this forum for discussion on a forum. Anyone who private messages me will have their message copied on to here..

By *andi da ThrushTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Round the Corner

"Well I have had a private message from a lady basically telling me to put up and shut up...I put the thread on this forum for discussion on a forum. Anyone who private messages me will have their message copied on to here.."

Be careful.

Posting the contents of private messages will get you a ban!

13 weeks ago

St.Neots

Well I have had a private message from a lady basically telling me to put up and shut up...I put the thread on this forum for discussion on a forum. Anyone who private messages me will have their message copied on to here..

By *ustauseerTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Bristol

I will say that having the two different identities as a single category doesn’t help with educating the difference.

I’ve also had horrible dm’s or just messages that hit the ear wrong like ‘is that a wig, are your breasts real etc’

13 weeks ago

St.Neots

Candi,you're on the other side of this situation..Do you get guys assuming that you have a vagina.?

13 weeks ago

St.Neots

Well Justauseer..so apparently it's not just me that would be glad of a change of category..

By *andi da ThrushTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Round the Corner

"Candi,you're on the other side of this situation..Do you get guys assuming that you have a vagina.?"

I make it explicitly clear in my profile that I am a penis owner.

The splitting Trans and TV category is something that is needed, though.

By *wendolineFoxWoman
13 weeks ago

Chester

I would definitely support separate categories.

I also see no reason why, as another option, you couldn’t categorise yourself as a woman, and maybe clarify in the profile text if you feel it’s helpful.

By *ustauseerTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Bristol

"I would definitely support separate categories.

I also see no reason why, as another option, you couldn’t categorise yourself as a woman, and maybe clarify in the profile text if you feel it’s helpful. "

Maybe having trans and cis as separate categories for both men and women wouldn’t be such a terrible idea.

We often forget the trans men exist and there are a few of our lovely brothers on this website.

Sidenote, they also contain magnificent skills sets

By *ustauseerTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Bristol

"Well Justauseer..so apparently it's not just me that would be glad of a change of category.."

It just feels so incredibly antiquated. I feel like I’m stuck in the 1980’s in a locked room with thatcher.

By *wendolineFoxWoman
13 weeks ago

Chester

I also see no reason why, as another option, you couldn’t categorise yourself as a woman, and maybe clarify in the profile text if you feel it’s helpful.

Maybe having trans and cis as separate categories for both men and women wouldn’t be such a terrible idea.

We often forget the trans men exist and there are a few of our lovely brothers on this website.

Sidenote, they also contain magnificent skills sets "

Do they need to be separate though? - I’d expect trans men to have a male account.

By *ustauseerTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Bristol

Do they need to be separate though? - I’d expect trans men to have a male account. "

From a safety perspective, it would be pretty dangerous for an trans individual to meet someone who didn’t know they where trans. It can end in horrible situations

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
13 weeks ago

chichester

If I was post op I would just tick female and be done with it .

I do think though TS could be separated from tv but how would it policed and who decides whom is trans enough.

Post ops are obviously visibly easy to see with nude pics .

Maybe Female (post op ) option in gender

By *ortyairCouple
13 weeks ago

Wallasey

Sidenote, they also contain magnificent skills sets "

I think that having separate categories for trans men and woman would be the best option and something the site could do easily. However I'm not a fan of the term 'cis'. The categories of men and woman are perfectly acceptable as they are.

I'm not 'cis" anything, I'm a woman, identify as a woman and don't want to be called anything else.

If the trans community want others to show respect for them that's find and right. Just please do the same for others and respect the perfectly descriptive term of either man or woman.

Mrs x

By *wendolineFoxWoman
13 weeks ago

Chester

Do they need to be separate though? - I’d expect trans men to have a male account.

From a safety perspective, it would be pretty dangerous for an trans individual to meet someone who didn’t know they where trans. It can end in horrible situations"

Completely get that. That’s where profile text and messaging come in though, maybe? I honestly don’t know what the best option is, but I know it’s not what we have now.

By *ustauseerTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Bristol

Sidenote, they also contain magnificent skills sets I think that having separate categories for trans men and woman would be the best option and something the site could do easily. However I'm not a fan of the term 'cis'. The categories of men and woman are perfectly acceptable as they are.

I'm not 'cis" anything, I'm a woman, identify as a woman and don't want to be called anything else.

If the trans community want others to show respect for them that's find and right. Just please do the same for others and respect the perfectly descriptive term of either man or woman.

Mrs x"

It’s used as the antonym to trans. To be fair to both parties. It is not an additional term it’s literally just a descriptor, like tall, or short or big or smart.

That’s really all trans and cis are, descriptors to help provide more accurate information.

13 weeks ago

St.Neots

Nortyair I agree wholeheartedly with you X

By *ortyairCouple
13 weeks ago

Wallasey

Sidenote, they also contain magnificent skills sets I think that having separate categories for trans men and woman would be the best option and something the site could do easily. However I'm not a fan of the term 'cis'. The categories of men and woman are perfectly acceptable as they are.

Mrs x

It’s used as the antonym to trans. To be fair to both parties. It is not an additional term it’s literally just a descriptor, like tall, or short or big or smart.

That’s really all trans and cis are, descriptors to help provide more accurate information. "

But it's not. Cis is superfluous. As a woman I don't need to say anything else to separate me from any other class of person.

Everyone is familiar with the term, why does it need to be changed? It doesn't.

I'm more than happy to accept anyone as they appear to be, call them whatever they want to identify as. No problem.

So why can't I just be called a woman, it's what I am, how I identify and I find it disresptful when it's 'pushed' on me.

What additional description is the term 'cis' bringing to the table. It doesn't. Trans on the other hand definitely does, it describes someone who has transitioned, done whatever to become something other than what they were assigned at birth.

The term woman, is a description of a person born female at birth and has done nothing to change that. So it's a very valid descriptor as is.

Respect goes both ways. I'm happy that people are able to change to identify how they feel. That's good and right. I'm happy to interact with them how they identify, showing respect for what they believe and their journey. Just do the same for those who are woman and identify as woman.

Mrs x

By *ortyairCouple
13 weeks ago

Wallasey

"Nortyair I agree wholeheartedly with you X"
Glad I haven't upset you, Mrs x

By *ustauseerTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Bristol

Mrs x

That’s really all trans and cis are, descriptors to help provide more accurate information. But it's not. Cis is superfluous. As a woman I don't need to say anything else to separate me from any other class of person.

I'm more than happy to accept anyone as they appear to be, call them whatever they want to identify as. No problem.

So why can't I just be called a woman, it's what I am, how I identify and I find it disresptful when it's 'pushed' on me.

What additional description is the term 'cis' bringing to the table. It doesn't. Trans on the other hand definitely does, it describes someone who has transitioned, done whatever to become something other than what they were assigned at birth.

The term woman, is a description of a person born female at birth and has done nothing to change that. So it's a very valid descriptor as is.

Respect goes both ways. I'm happy that people are able to change to identify how they feel. That's good and right. I'm happy to interact with them how they identify, showing respect for what they believe and their journey. Just do the same for those who are woman and identify as woman.

Mrs x"

It’s not superfluous, it’s inclusive and ensures that all people who are women are included.

Same with cisgender and transgender. The prefix is the only thing that changes. Again to be more fair and clear.

By *ortyairCouple
13 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

That’s really all trans and cis are, descriptors to help provide more accurate information. But it's not. Cis is superfluous. As a woman I don't need to say anything else to separate me from any other class of person.

Mrs x

It’s not superfluous, it’s inclusive and ensures that all people who are women are included.

Same with cisgender and transgender. The prefix is the only thing that changes. Again to be more fair and clear.

"

Why is it fair? Men & women is a perfectly correct descriptive term. Why is the term 'cis' needed?

Mrs x

By *wendolineFoxWoman
13 weeks ago

Chester

Mrs x

Mrs x

Why is it fair? Men & women is a perfectly correct descriptive term. Why is the term 'cis' needed?

Mrs x"

I agree with you, but I suspect for the completely opposite reason.

If someone has jumped through every perceivable medical/legal/psychological hoop to finally be comfortable in their own body, why do they still need a ‘qualifier’ as part of their gender term?

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
13 weeks ago

chichester

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

If someone has jumped through every perceivable medical/legal/psychological hoop to finally be comfortable in their own body, why do they still need a ‘qualifier’ as part of their gender term?"

In my life experience of living as a woman for last 15 years. I am just simply referred to and treated as a woman by everyone. Only unless I goto my doctor does me bring a trans woman come up .

I don’t want a badge or anything I just like to blend into society and go about my business with as least resistance as possible

By *ortyairCouple
13 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

If someone has jumped through every perceivable medical/legal/psychological hoop to finally be comfortable in their own body, why do they still need a ‘qualifier’ as part of their gender term?"

You've not read what I've written then.

I've said I have no problem calling or accepting anyone else as whatever they identify. I've even said its right.

What I am saying is if I can and do do that, then why can't I expect the same respect in turn.

I disagree with the term 'cis" to be used for me. I am a woman, identify as a woman, want to be called a woman.

'Cis' is superfluous and adds nothing to my description of my being. That's all, nothing against trans woman and their transitions.

Mrs x

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
13 weeks ago

Cumbria

"I am a transwoman. I no longer have a cock. I have grown breasts thanks to HRT. Externally,I resemble a 'natural woman '..I don't have a womb or a cervix...I don't think that that would upset many men on here...My voice is slightly deep. What I want is to have a separate category to TVs and Crossdressers.I have had to use a photo of myself showing my tits and fanny to try and educate people to what I am..The phrase 'Post-op 'doesn't do it..X"

Can’t think of a reason this wouldn’t be beneficial to the site, transsexuals and transvestites are entirely different groups.

By *wendolineFoxWoman
13 weeks ago

Chester

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

If someone has jumped through every perceivable medical/legal/psychological hoop to finally be comfortable in their own body, why do they still need a ‘qualifier’ as part of their gender term? You've not read what I've written then.

I've said I have no problem calling or accepting anyone else as whatever they identify. I've even said its right.

What I am saying is if I can and do do that, then why can't I expect the same respect in turn.

I disagree with the term 'cis" to be used for me. I am a woman, identify as a woman, want to be called a woman.

'Cis' is superfluous and adds nothing to my description of my being. That's all, nothing against trans woman and their transitions.

Mrs x"

I have read what you said and agree with you - what I’m saying is that I don’t think people who have transitioned need to bear the label ‘trans’ if they don’t want to, just as people who identify as the gender they were born as shouldn’t need to be labelled as ‘cis’ either.

By *ortyairCouple
13 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

Mrs x

Mrs x

If someone has jumped through every perceivable medical/legal/psychological hoop to finally be comfortable in their own body, why do they still need a ‘qualifier’ as part of their gender term? You've not read what I've written then.

Mrs x

I have read what you said and agree with you - what I’m saying is that I don’t think people who have transitioned need to bear the label ‘trans’ if they don’t want to, just as people who identify as the gender they were born as shouldn’t need to be labelled as ‘cis’ either. "

I'm not even saying there should be but the distinction matters to certain cultures more than others. So I think honesty is the best policy fir a number of reasons. But if you don't want to that's fine to but please don't ignore the fact that there may be some not so nice consequences if you're not 100% accurate with certain groups or cultures.

Mrs x

By *atentHeelsCouple
13 weeks ago

Salford

I wouldn’t think any new category is needed - you can’t create new categories because some people are too think to understand what certain terms mean like post op.

They can always look it up.

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

So, for what it’s worth, so I see many posts not just here about trans folk wanting to be accepted and be part of a ‘normal’ community

And to be integrated in society

And yet you want a separate category

Like music awards wanted a separate category

Like sports want a separate category

You will never integrate like this

13 weeks ago

"I wouldn’t think any new category is needed - you can’t create new categories because some people are too think to understand what certain terms mean like post op.

They can always look it up. "

Only a Manc would say this

By *wendolineFoxWoman
13 weeks ago

Chester

"So, for what it’s worth, so I see many posts not just here about trans folk wanting to be accepted and be part of a ‘normal’ community

You will never integrate like this "

I think in this context, it’s not correct to put transwomen (who live 24/7 as women) in the same category as cross dressers. That’s the issue.

But this conversation occurs on here all the time, nothing happens, and no change will please everyone anyway…

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
13 weeks ago

Cumbria

"So, for what it’s worth, so I see many posts not just here about trans folk wanting to be accepted and be part of a ‘normal’ community

You will never integrate like this "

Is there only one type of music?

By *ortyairCouple
13 weeks ago

Wallasey

I think in this context, it’s not correct to put transwomen (who live 24/7 as women) in the same category as cross dressers. That’s the issue.

But this conversation occurs on here all the time, nothing happens, and no change will please everyone anyway…"

I agree about the cross dressing comment and also said previously that ot would be easy for the site, and also right, for the site to address this issue.

Mrs x

13 weeks ago

Is there only one type of music?"

What ?

13 weeks ago

St.Neots

You have completely missed the point...I have more in common with other women but I am expected to be be in the same category as men who dress as women purely for a sexual kink and to have gay sex.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
13 weeks ago

Cheshire

Male, female and other, with a space to add whatever you identify as.

Just get rid of the bloody TV/TS.

By *uenevereWoman
13 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"You have completely missed the point...I have more in common with other women but I am expected to be be in the same category as men who dress as women purely for a sexual kink and to have gay sex."

I agree, it's illogical and outdated.

Whilst I would have no problem with trans folk using male/female, this opens them up to abuse or worse, unfortunately.

There need to be more options such as male, female, CD, Transmale and Transfemale... or something like that. The site is old but I am sure this could be done.

By *ortyairCouple
13 weeks ago

Wallasey

"You have completely missed the point...I have more in common with other women but I am expected to be be in the same category as men who dress as women purely for a sexual kink and to have gay sex.

I agree, it's illogical and outdated.

Whilst I would have no problem with trans folk using male/female, this opens them up to abuse or worse, unfortunately.

There need to be more options such as male, female, CD, Transmale and Transfemale... or something like that. The site is old but I am sure this could be done.

"

it should be very simple to do. They've introduced different filters and options over the years,

Mrs x

Post new Message to Thread