Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ultrasound

Jump to newest

By *ungle VIP 1 OP   Man
3 days ago

colchester

Tomorrow I have a ultrasound booked at the hospital. Do you find results out straight away or have to wait?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 days ago

East Sussex

You normally have to wait because the technician carrying out the scan isn't formally qualified to interpret the results, although they can often see anything glaringly obvious and will know when someone needs very urgent attention.

If you are seeing the consultant at the same time you might get the results there and then.

Hope all goes well

By *orthernNaughty99Man
3 days ago

Carlisle

Had an MRI at hospital and had to wait. Ultrasound by doctor and just told they wanted an MRI.

I'd be prepared to wait.

By *issmorganWoman
3 days ago

Calderdale innit

You have to wait, the sonographers aren't allowed to give out results anymore, due to people complaining in the past.

The results go back to whoever requested the scan,the sonographers do their report of their findings the same day usually though.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
3 days ago

Stourbridge

As I was writing my reply I saw Miss Morgan had answered you fully.

Hope whatever it’s for that you are ok.

By *ungle VIP 1 OP   Man
3 days ago

colchester

Thanks all, at least I can prepare myself and hopefully get good news

By *d4fun73Man
3 days ago

Shipley

"Tomorrow I have a ultrasound booked at the hospital. Do you find results out straight away or have to wait?"

Depends what it's for I've had one today for gall bladder and told I have gall stones. But I had a ultrasound biopsy couple of weeks ago and had to wait for the results luckily they are clear

Post new Message to Thread