FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Not one, is it me or has it gotten worse on here?

Jump to newest

By *adInLiverpool OP   Man
5 days ago

LIVERPOOL

Is there not one woman or couple on here that even want to message? At this point a message back would be more exciting than a potential meet up hahahha.

It seems like women and couples have become really cut throat on here over the last few years.

I understand why because you must bet bombarded with messages. But I at least used to get a nice message back occasionally. And I understand this sounds spoilt, but it’s not like I have anywhere else or anyone else to say this to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
5 days ago

It definitely feels like that buddy. Same feeling here, appreciate that women and couples with female heavy profiles, pics etc, will get a lot of attention. But even a thanks but no thanks would be nice. Even reading people’s profile text and trying to satisfy all their requirements seems not to get a reaction. I’ve pretty much given up and just enjoy peoples pics and vids.

By *adInLiverpool OP   Man
5 days ago

LIVERPOOL

"It definitely feels like that buddy. Same feeling here, appreciate that women and couples with female heavy profiles, pics etc, will get a lot of attention. But even a thanks but no thanks would be nice. Even reading people’s profile text and trying to satisfy all their requirements seems not to get a reaction. I’ve pretty much given up and just enjoy peoples pics and vids. "

Yep, reading a bunch of profile and genuinely doing what couples and females want which is for you to read their profiles gets tiresome when you don’t even get a “Thanks but no thanks”.

I get it, hundreds of messages, that’s hard to reply to all of them and some guys don’t react to “no” very well.

But most of the messages they get are the ones they rightly complain about, you’d think they’d say at least say “no thanks” to someone who takes their time to read their profiles and send something somewhat interesting or pays attention to the details of their profile.

By *enelope2UWoman
5 days ago

Fife

[Removed by poster at 27/06/24 01:24:59]

By *enelope2UWoman
5 days ago

Fife

The quality has declined drastically...

Nothing but dick pics and Xero effort profile is boring and add the overuse of vague pointless useless terms looking to meet.. looking for fun.. discreet

I only respond if the message has an ounce of effort and at a minimum replies with what my profile asks.. which is a bare minimum yet most males can even achieve that in here plus I don't need to be discreet in public

By *eroLondonMan
5 days ago

Mayfair

Is it really true that men aren't having much luck on here?

By *ny1localMan
5 days ago

READING

This is why I probably tend to be here just for the forums. I just can't be arsed to engage with the 'divas',..we all know the ones..do this, do that, fab me I'm female, etc

5 days ago

Having standards and wants is fine. But you’re not going to get a Shakespearean sonnet here in a message and long of lists of requirements just comes over as a big list of reasons not to find what someone’s looking for here.

Let’s not kid ourselves this is a hookup site that’s heavily sexualised. You’re always going to get thousands of chancers here cause it’s mostly free. Maybe put priority messaging behind a payment feature, maybe that would help.

By *entleman of FortuneMan
5 days ago

Hull

Largely I would have agreed with the opinions on here, but I sent my first messages in over a year 2 1/2 weeks ago and I've had 7 meets with (1 couple 3 women) with another lady arranged for Friday, so don't think it's that hard really. Read profiles, send face pic leave up to them.Quite simple.

By *assy LassieWoman
5 days ago

Lanarkshire

"Is it really true that men aren't having much luck on here?"

Only the ones with no pics or shite profiles. No effort and expect to be knee deep in fanny 24/7.

By *weetbi4funCouple
5 days ago

Swadlincote

We try to reply to people especially when they actually put some effort into a message. But guys we get on average around 200 messages a day. It's very time consuming. So blank profiles who don't include pics. Crappy messages that are obviously copy and paste or just hey. Get instantly deleted. Anyone who clearly ain't our type get deleted. I feel bad for you guys on here. It's a sausage party. Probably 20 men to 1 female on here Think of quality levels. I witness on here level 8. 9. 10 lookswise guys smashing level 3 and up females. So females can be very picky on here. So don't get sad when there ain't a reply. Just move on to the next. And a massive tip don't multiple message begging. Because that will just end in a block.

By *arkgingerCouple
5 days ago

RCT

I will send a genuine message after reading profiles first , never send dick pics and send face if required. if I don't get a reply then that's fine , I understand I'm not to everyone's fancy or people may be busy , and I also know the amount of messages my OH gets as soo as she is on line. I've witnessed first hand the crass messages she gets.

By *issyslutforuseMan
5 days ago

Bourne lincs

Worse. It's all pics lookers and talkers on here no gen meetings anymore

5 days ago

Some very useful information there from people on the receiving end of the messages etc. I’m more than happy to share a face pic when it’s asked for so long as that’s reciprocated not just a send then blocked. I don’t have a profile thumbnail because I’m cautious about what I put in public domain. I’d happily just do social and be friendly with people. But again I see there’s good reason to put messaging behind a pay wall certainly for us guys. Then if you’re serious you’ll pay for unlimited premium messaging which maybe gives you priority over others. Keep the free option for those who want it but limit the amount they can send a day and limit the size of the message and priority it arrives in an in box. Gives the recipient an easy way to sift out the one word, show bobs and vagine blokes.

By *ORBCouple
5 days ago

Dundalk

We don't have the issue of having to trawl through messages as we get very few and that is fine as we aren't in a position to meet at the moment.

For that reason we usually reply to each message we do get but it's to direct them to the first line of our profile where it says we aren't meeting.

Like most people we look at the profile before opening the message and if it's a lazy profile with repetitive pics and no bio we wouldn't be interested even if we were meeting.

It states clearly in our profile the type of people we are looking for and yet in the 2 years this profile has been active we haven't had a single message from anyone who seems to understand the basic principle of conversation.

By *itSurreyCoupleCouple
5 days ago

Reigate

If the man is polite and actually makes an effort one of us will reply, if you’ve read our profile, we maybe would make an effort back in said reply.

Most of the men who have message absolutely have not read our profile. Or send rude / disgusting messages.

Couples on the other hand, never really have this problem

Post new Message to Thread