Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Blocked

Jump to newest

By *ain and sorted OP   Man
6 days ago

Old Harlow Essex

When uve sent a pleasant message to someone and received a pleasant reply.responded nicely to the reply , then blocked does it irritate you or tell you so

Thing else , ie not real or more likely not for them . It wd be nice if adults say hey thank u not got us as it used to be x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *4bimMan
6 days ago

Farnborough Hampshire

did you reply with text speak like the type you have used here.

By *ain and sorted OP   Man
6 days ago

Old Harlow Essex

"did you reply with text speak like the type you have used here.

"

Oops no def not thanks for pointing that out was multi tasking not concentrating and checking

By *iss DevilWoman
6 days ago

Bedford

People block for a variety of reasons. I'm guessing from the original post you sent the message first, received a reply that was polite, then replied to the reply. Maybe your reply was not wanted, maybe you shouldn't have read their reply to your initial message as an invitation to a chat, maybe you said something that raised red flags? The only person who could answer that question is the person/people who blocked you, OP. I block for a variety of reasons, including when I was chatting with them and something they said did not sit right with me or they did not appear to be getting my point.

Forget and move on, OP.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 days ago

East Sussex

It tells me that they are no longer interested for some reason. We might briefly wonder why then consign it to circular file 13

By *eroLondonMan
6 days ago

Mayfair

I'm still interested in this ^ saucy little minx!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 days ago

East Sussex

"I'm still interested in this ^ saucy little minx!"

Oh hello

By *inkForLifeCouple
5 days ago

North Shields

For us, we rate people at 100% and then they lose points. It's very subconscious and we don't actually count. My point is, your nice message may have said something they felt wasn't compatible. Getting hundreds of messages a day and abuse it's simply not practical to reply to everyone.

For example, female half on her single profile has a very specific lost of dislikes. Anyone who mentions them is likely to get blocked but the next woman would have her lair of no's asalisr of yes's so to claim you sent a nice message means very little.

By *issmorganWoman
5 days ago

Calderdale innit

It depends on what you sent op, if someone sends me a compliment, I may respond to thank them..

If I'm not interested in them and they keep replying, id probably block too.

Not every response means someone's interested in taking it further.

I had a prime example a few days ago, a man miles away sent me a compliment. I thanked him and he carried on talking about talking and possibly more.

I'm not meeting at the min and he was 150 miles away, so not realistic at all. I wished him well and blocked him.

By *herrybakewellCouple
5 days ago

Staffordshire

You get hardened to it all to be honest.

They just aren't your people......Next.

By *raveltwoCouple
5 days ago

brighton

We were blocked today

He sent us 2 messages in the space of an hour. The first the standard “How r u”. The second asking to come meet in our home. When we said no we had a 3rd message telling us we’re time wasters and then blocked. Presumably having the last word got his willy hard.

We won’t dwell on it just giggle and move on

By *ark n kimCouple
5 days ago

durham

We have had to block a few people,only because they don't get the meaning of no thank you.

We normally say thanks to compliments,but that usually turns into more messages,that we then ignore.

The worst for us is the hi,how's yous.(not a word)how you finding fab.it really isn't that hard to send a nice message stating what you would like out of a meet.

Oh by the way we are not looking at the moment.

By *aribbean King 1985Man
5 days ago

South West London

Women will block you for being cruel, nasty and vulgar which is understandable but also they block you for being pleasant and well mannered which I don't get. Just proves that you can't really win with them

By *randmrsfuntobehadCouple
5 days ago

manchester

"When uve sent a pleasant message to someone and received a pleasant reply.responded nicely to the reply , then blocked does it irritate you or tell you so

Thing else , ie not real or more likely not for them . It wd be nice if adults say hey thank u not got us as it used to be x "

The problem is a lot of people don’t take no sorry as well as they should. Replies come in as offering money and calling you names. So it’s easier to block people who aren’t for you? We’ve also had people block us for silly things. Don’t take it to heart and move on.

Post new Message to Thread