Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

jealousy or something else

Jump to newest

By *outhern heart OP   Man
4 days ago

rhondda

so my OH and I have been in the lifestyle for 5 years, we have been to clubs, private party's, many socials , and private spontaneous plays. I have seen her with guys in group play, she has been to clubs solo. all these events I've never had an issue nor has it bothered me , my main priority has always been her safety and that she is happy and has fun. yet this past weekend whilst at a social, she gets talking to a guy and they end up kissing o the couch, I kept my distance to give her her space.but all the while I got a deep despairing feeling in the put of my stomach, to the point it made me feel sick, and now can't get it out of my head.

is this jealousy or just a thing, I didnt get a good vibe of this guy but tbh he never spoke to me.

anyone else been through this, if so how did you deal with it ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *burns7Man
4 days ago

walsall

Sounds like you too deep into feelings with her but again if you think something is not right with him then that’s priority

By *riel13Woman
4 days ago

Northampton

Trust your gut and talk to her about it

4 days ago

rhondda

"Sounds like you too deep into feelings with her but again if you think something is not right with him then that’s priority "

I know I'm deep in feeling with her we are getting married . it's never been an issue before my feelings for her have always been the same

By *burns7Man
4 days ago

walsall

Maybe because you getting married you more incline to the fear of loosing her.

4 days ago

rhondda

"Trust your gut and talk to her about it "

something I will do, wasn't sure if I'm being a dick. wondering if anyone else has had this

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 days ago

East Sussex

What was different about this occasion?

4 days ago

rhondda

"What was different about this occasion?"

it was at a new social in a new area, I think as well he didn't speak with me or really acknowledge me, she had a brief chat with him night before in another social and said it was awkward .

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 days ago

East Sussex

"What was different about this occasion?

it was at a new social in a new area, I think as well he didn't speak with me or really acknowledge me, she had a brief chat with him night before in another social and said it was awkward ."

Do you think it was because he didn't speak to you, you felt ignored and sidelined?

If anyone ignores either of us we don't engage with them on any level

By *issmorganWoman
4 days ago

Calderdale innit

I haven't been through it op, but I'm half a couple and if someone ignored me and made a beeline for my other half, I'd probably feel a bit peed off too.

Talk to her though, just explain how it made you feel, don't bottle it up and let it cause any resentment between you both.

By *oxy jWoman
4 days ago

somerset

think you need to sit down and talk either set the rules again or take a break...

remember only the strongest relationship survive swinging you both need to be on the same page or cracks appear and cracks become breakdowns of relationships been swinging with hubs 30 plus years we are always talking so we are alway on the same page it never affects our relationship everything we do is consented both between us and who ever else ...

jealousy has no place in swinging some will disagree with that some will say its even important most of those no longer swing or together .... talk talk and talk some more

4 days ago

rhondda

"

Do you think it was because he didn't speak to you, you felt ignored and sidelined?

If anyone ignores either of us we don't engage with them on any level"

probably most everyone we've engaged with we both got to know socially. it could be quite possible it's be cause he was a complete stranger and did t get a chance to weigh him up.

4 days ago

rhondda

"think you need to sit down and talk either set the rules again or take a break...

remember only the strongest relationship survive swinging you both need to be on the same page or cracks appear and cracks become breakdowns of relationships been swinging with hubs 30 plus years we are always talking so we are alway on the same page it never affects our relationship everything we do is consented both between us and who ever else ...

jealousy has no place in swinging some will disagree with that some will say its even important most of those no longer swing or together .... talk talk and talk some more"

I will talk to her for sure we have great communication, we are not taking part in the lifestyle super regular only when our normal lives allow. I just wanted to be sure what I was feeling was jealousy or me being pissed off at the situation . I appreciate your advice

4 days ago

rhondda

"I haven't been through it op, but I'm half a couple and if someone ignored me and made a beeline for my other half, I'd probably feel a bit peed off too.

Talk to her though, just explain how it made you feel, don't bottle it up and let it cause any resentment between you both. "

4 days ago

rhondda

"I haven't been through it op, but I'm half a couple and if someone ignored me and made a beeline for my other half, I'd probably feel a bit peed off too.

Talk to her though, just explain how it made you feel, don't bottle it up and let it cause any resentment between you both. "

my main thing is respect , I can't stand if someone disrespects me or my OH , maybe I felt a little disrespected in this .

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
4 days ago

wonderland.

"

If anyone ignores either of us we don't engage with them on any level

probably most everyone we've engaged with we both got to know socially. it could be quite possible it's be cause he was a complete stranger and did t get a chance to weigh him up. "

You may never know why it wasn't for you, but your feelings are never just to be brushed aside.

Sometimes people or situations just aren't right. I'd be inclined to think it was the exclusion.. I'd not like that at all myself

Talk to your lady...and I don't think it's jealousy at all

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
4 days ago

Northern Ireland

She's met him before and said it was awkward. And then you saw them meeting again and this time they are kissing. So it could be its not sitting right because it's the opposite of what you expected. And it's not really jealousy but the perceived contrast between what way you thought she would react and the way she acted. Or was the kiss more on his side than hers, and she was 'giving in'. That's not right either.

You have a right to have your own limits and they can change as they butt up against new circumstances and feelings.

Be open and honest. I'm sure you will be.

4 days ago

rhondda

"She's met him before and said it was awkward. And then you saw them meeting again and this time they are kissing. So it could be its not sitting right because it's the opposite of what you expected. And it's not really jealousy but the perceived contrast between what way you thought she would react and the way she acted. Or was the kiss more on his side than hers, and she was 'giving in'. That's not right either.

You have a right to have your own limits and they can change as they butt up against new circumstances and feelings.

Be open and honest. I'm sure you will be. "

yeah she met him in a social night before and said the conversation was awkward one word replies back and forth. I was late to social so again didn't get to interact. the kissing was consensual both sides the next night. maybe you are right , maybe its just not sitting right for some reason . on my way home now to talk about it

By *arkgingerCouple
3 days ago

RCT

hi all, just to update, sat speaking with the OH, and told her my issue and how I was feeling. we have changed a few rules to accommodate my current feelings. all is good thank you for all your advice and input .

By *rsKOTCTWoman
3 days ago

Leeds

"hi all, just to update, sat speaking with the OH, and told her my issue and how I was feeling. we have changed a few rules to accommodate my current feelings. all is good thank you for all your advice and input ."

Glad you have sorted it.

Sometimes some people you just don't vibe with and it feels off, I think it's normal, well it is for me anyway.

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
3 days ago

Northern Ireland

"hi all, just to update, sat speaking with the OH, and told her my issue and how I was feeling. we have changed a few rules to accommodate my current feelings. all is good thank you for all your advice and input ."

This shows the strength of your relationship that you can communicate, adapt and amend.

By *ark n kimCouple
3 days ago

durham

"hi all, just to update, sat speaking with the OH, and told her my issue and how I was feeling. we have changed a few rules to accommodate my current feelings. all is good thank you for all your advice and input .

This shows the strength of your relationship that you can communicate, adapt and amend. "

Agree whole heartily with this,communication is key.

Glad to hear you got it all worked out.

Post new Message to Thread