Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Free Use Wristband Idea

Jump to newest

By *olf Bloodbeard OP   Man
1 week ago

Blackpool

So, as the title says, this is about introducing a free use wristband idea.

The idea is that a very particular wrist adornment could be set up in the fetish world, that denotes the wearer is a slut that just loves to be fucked, any time, any where, by anyone.

Obvious caveats apply, namely if the person takes it off then that's a no, the safe word would be sacrosanct, still, and certain areas of life would be out of bounds (around kids, in public that isn't accepting of sexual action being out in the open, etc.).

My idea for the wrist band would be a crimson red band with the words "FREE-USE" written on it in black. Other designs may be used as long as the words "FREE-USE" are very obvious.

I know I'd wear one pretty much all the time, especially in swinging and fetish clubs.

All input is welcome and appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *antricTrystCouple
1 week ago

Pershore

Might be nicer if it was some sort of jewellery with a emblem identifying what you were into in the swinging world..

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
1 week ago

manchester

"So, as the title says, this is about introducing a free use wristband idea.

The idea is that a very particular wrist adornment could be set up in the fetish world, that denotes the wearer is a slut that just loves to be fucked, any time, any where, by anyone.

Obvious caveats apply, namely if the person takes it off then that's a no, the safe word would be sacrosanct, still, and certain areas of life would be out of bounds (around kids, in public that isn't accepting of sexual action being out in the open, etc.).

My idea for the wrist band would be a crimson red band with the words "FREE-USE" written on it in black. Other designs may be used as long as the words "FREE-USE" are very obvious.

I know I'd wear one pretty much all the time, especially in swinging and fetish clubs.

All input is welcome and appreciated.

"

Jesus Christ this is such a skewed male perspective! File under fantasy

By *ickingdelightMan
1 week ago

milton keynes, bedford

Always sounds better in theory vs reality.

A well known news outlet would find out and publish in their articles and what was just known in the kink world becomes common knowledge and suddenly that ‘secret’ wristband is suddenly known by co-workers, family, friends. Etc etc and then abused by other wannabe quick leg over guys.

Almost reminds me of another way to tell if you were a swinger… oh yeah the upside down pineapple. Look how well that turned out.

Agree one to file under fantasy

By *antricTrystCouple
1 week ago

Pershore

"Always sounds better in theory vs reality.

A well known news outlet would find out and publish in their articles and what was just known in the kink world becomes common knowledge and suddenly that ‘secret’ wristband is suddenly known by co-workers, family, friends. Etc etc and then abused by other wannabe quick leg over guys.

Almost reminds me of another way to tell if you were a swinger… oh yeah the upside down pineapple. Look how well that turned out.

Agree one to file under fantasy"

Probably not such a good idea media kills the best secrets.

Post new Message to Thread