FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Thoughts? Am I crazy for finding this odd?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
14 weeks ago

So, I just came across a female’s profile that had ‘Cock out, block out’ as her heading, and in her profile had a little rant about her dislike of seeing men’s penises, despite the fact she meets guys, has likes including safe sex, anal, blowjobs amongst others on her profile.

This also isn’t one off, as I’ve seen similar profiles expressing a distaste for pictures of meat rods, despite the fact they’re either listed as straight or bisexual and have given verifications about ‘what a nice cock the guy has’.

I just find it rather strange, as at the end of the day this is a sexually oriented swingers site where to not see lots of cocks, tits, pussies, sexual intercoure etc would be a much more inappropriate circumstance in my view.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy jWoman
14 weeks ago

somerset

what people put on there profiles is down to them but some women just dont want to see cock so those women will avoid these profiles ..

however the real damage is do when you send a unsolicited dic pic in private mail thats where most get pissed of as they've not consented you to do so and new laws have made this illegal to even on a sex site ..

there are plenty of women who like cock pics too tho id say its a 50/50 thing ..

i wont meet without seeing one and it has nothing to do with size but there are some cocks i wont go near for many different reasons but ill ask for that pic anyone who sends one unsolicited will be blocked as they clearly have no clue on consent

By *Silver-Man
14 weeks ago

Mold

Can be very confusing at times, I've had female message me asking to see my cock..

So on those lines dont send your cock pic unless asked for

By *arlot o scaraWoman
14 weeks ago

Hell

"So, I just came across a female’s profile that had ‘Cock out, block out’ as her heading, and in her profile had a little rant about her dislike of seeing men’s penises, despite the fact she meets guys, has likes including safe sex, anal, blowjobs amongst others on her profile.

This also isn’t one off, as I’ve seen similar profiles expressing a distaste for pictures of meat rods, despite the fact they’re either listed as straight or bisexual and have given verifications about ‘what a nice cock the guy has’.

I just find it rather strange, as at the end of the day this is a sexually oriented swingers site where to not see lots of cocks, tits, pussies, sexual intercoure etc would be a much more inappropriate circumstance in my view."

I don’t mind one or two dick pics on a profile, but keep them out of my inbox please. It’s just a respect thing.

By *riel13Woman
14 weeks ago

Northampton

I only like to see cocks that belong to men I either have or am going to get naked with... Randoms it rarely does anything for me... Same goes for play pics

By *ed VoluptaWoman
14 weeks ago

Wirral.

OP, I'm straight. I meet guys. Have been known to indulge in a blowie now & then. BUT I don't wanna see a cock on your profile.

I wanna see toned body shots and face pics.

Is that really that weird?

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

"I only like to see cocks that belong to men I either have or am going to get naked with... Randoms it rarely does anything for me... Same goes for play pics"

I concur with this.

A randomer’s cock doesn’t excite me. If it’s someone I plan to meet or have met it’s not off putting.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
14 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I like penis. I can happily spend hours just worshipping the things.

A dick pic from someone I'm into, taken while thinking of me, sent at the right moment, can send me into a happy little frenzy.

But some complete randomer. Whose very first contact with me has their little dude just right there. Nah. No thanks. I'm immediately uninterested in that person.

By *Silver-Man
14 weeks ago

Mold

[Removed by poster at 25/06/24 00:15:59]

By *Silver-Man
14 weeks ago

Mold

I've been getting the close up butthole pics lately lol

What is going on in their minds ?

By *ed VoluptaWoman
14 weeks ago

Wirral.

"I've been getting the close up butthole pics lately lol

What is going on in their minds ?"

From women or men? x

By *pinningfasterWoman
14 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I only like to see cocks that belong to men I either have or am going to get naked with... Randoms it rarely does anything for me... Same goes for play pics"

This exactly!!

Post new Message to Thread