Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Girlfriend first time

Jump to newest

By *ak44444 OP   Man
1 week ago

Tottenham

Hi all

Me and my girlfriend of a couple of years ( I've had this account since before but not meeting on it ) we have an account together on here not met anyone but she has cammed with a few guys and sent me pictures of it etc, we often talk about having another guy round for her but she isn't really interested in the whole arranging and wants it to just happen which is a longshot. We have had like tradesmen round in the past doing work on the house etc and she's often put a really low cut top on and played with a bit before incase obviously not in a weirdly uncomfortable way for them and to be fair she's absolutely gorgeous and in her 20s but they've all been gross and old in her words. Just wandered if anyone thinks it could be a good idea to maybe find a tradesmen on her to come and quote something in the house and she will do the same thing again but me pick them so I know they are her type and must be verified and tell them to be flirty back she always asks for my permission before they come if she's allowed to to be naughty and I always grant it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple
1 week ago

Northampton

Like screen grabbing your profile pic off the internet, this is a bad idea.

Flip the tables and a female trade comes into your home……

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread