Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Think I've taken this to far.....

Jump to newest

By *ondoncabby OP   Man
1 week ago

london

A couple of months ago I shared my wife for the first time it was great fun,since then we have been going to Rios in London and the Mrs has had a few moments but this weekend I'm feeling I'm so sure about this anymore... on Saturday we went to Rios and she hooked up with a guy had a play after he said he was going to a party and would we like to go,long story short we stayed I had a little to much to drink and must have fell asleep in the chair,I woke up a cpl of hours later ,the room was empty but I recognised straight away the noises of my wife getting fucked I went upstairs and could not believe what I saw my mrs had about 6 naked guys round her and this guy fucking her I looked on and for the first time I didn't feel turned on or excited my wife was a mess she had love bites over her boob's,belly and thighs,she had cum everywhere.... I had to wait till each guy had her till we left... normally after she has played and we get home we have amazing sex but she was not only tired but to sore to do anything....I not sure what to do now ,part of me wants to stop this but I can see my wife is really enjoying her self.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aizyWoman
1 week ago

west midlands

You need to talk to your wife about this, OP, tell her how you are feeling.

By *erdyNymph89Woman
1 week ago

ELLESMERE PORT

"A couple of months ago I shared my wife for the first time it was great fun,since then we have been going to Rios in London and the Mrs has had a few moments but this weekend I'm feeling I'm so sure about this anymore... on Saturday we went to Rios and she hooked up with a guy had a play after he said he was going to a party and would we like to go,long story short we stayed I had a little to much to drink and must have fell asleep in the chair,I woke up a cpl of hours later ,the room was empty but I recognised straight away the noises of my wife getting fucked I went upstairs and could not believe what I saw my mrs had about 6 naked guys round her and this guy fucking her I looked on and for the first time I didn't feel turned on or excited my wife was a mess she had love bites over her boob's,belly and thighs,she had cum everywhere.... I had to wait till each guy had her till we left... normally after she has played and we get home we have amazing sex but she was not only tired but to sore to do anything....I not sure what to do now ,part of me wants to stop this but I can see my wife is really enjoying her self."

First of all so sorry you're feeling this way, can't be easy and all part of the package in this lifestyle sometimes.

You're doing the right thing seeking advice than just reacting to it as such.

Definitely going to need to speak to your wife, my experience in this lifestyle has only been as a single person but I've seen more than enough to see when it works and doesn't.

First of all had you both agreed prior that there is full freedom to play with others? As in, has your wife broken the boundaries that while you slept she went and continued playing?

Also understandable that you didn't get to enjoy each other after, you should each be the others priority at all times in this and I can see you haven't felt like you were put first in this situation, I've been in this position once and it just didn't feel nice at all.

I think it's going to be key first to talk, be brutally honest - you're married and I am sure your wife loves you above anything else so it will be crucial for her to know how you're feeling, none of us are mind readers and if you have a healthy connection no doubt knowing this is going to make her feel a kind of way.

Sure she probably enjoys the fun she's had but I can't see her enjoying it with the knowledge of you feeling uncomfortable or unhappy with it, it's one of the risks you take coming into this - any couple at any time can feel the need to pull back, stop swinging, take breaks or give it up entirely if it ultimately isn't for them.

Communication is the best thing, be honest, considerate and open to hearing how she feels too. Also 100% suggest setting a night away for you both to remind each other why you are so good together and that you don't need anyone else to have fun

By *ellhungvweMan
1 week ago

Cheltenham

OP if you are not comfortable then you need to talk it through. Dont feel forced to do/accept something you don’t want to do or accept.

I would also make sure you don’t react straight away - process it for a little while to make sure you decision sits well with you. Also remember that you can change your mind later on.

By *hipdaleCouple
1 week ago

Greenhithe

You play with fire you get your fingers burnt , trust and ground rules without out them it's dangerous ground

By *he turned me GreyCouple
1 week ago

Warwick and Coventry

Op, maybe you need to be telling your wife all this, and not random folk on the Internet..

Mr

By *itygamesMan
1 week ago

UK

you say " you had to wait untill each guy had had her before you left "!!!!!

She,s your wife ffs, you should have stopped it , but you chose to watch ?

Sounds like billy bullshit, if it isnt, i'd say quit now , both of you.

By *iredhandMan
1 week ago

Manchester

Given the OPs username I’m surprised it didn’t start with “ you’ll never guess who I had in the back of my wife….”

By *orfolk couple500Man
1 week ago

Ipswich and Spain

Sounds like fun enjoy whilst you can

By *lik and PaulCouple
1 week ago

Flagrante

She fucked 15 men 29 weeks ago and you weren't sure how you felt then so not sure much has changed for you.

By *elloWoman
1 week ago

alpha centauri

If I had gone to an swingers party/club with my partner who decided to drink too much and snore away in the corner of the room od definitely be grabbing everyone in the room who took my fancy and be so damn loud he had to wake up eventually, id be extremely angry with him,

By *ark n kimCouple
1 week ago

durham

Single profile.hidden profile.

Calling bull.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
1 week ago

Leeds

I'm with everyone else OP you need to chat with your wife and explain how it's made you feel.

Could it be that it was the group fun you didn't like, maybe it was a little overwhelming?

Definitely have the chat, at the end of the day your relationship should come before any random fuck.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
1 week ago

Chichester

its a sex club people have sex OP. you fell asleep thats on you alas

By *he Silver FuxMan
1 week ago

Uttoxeter

Love bites again?

Pressing on the Green Arrow and going back through posting history reveals a great deal about people

I think you’re telling porkie pies mate..

Put this stuff in the fantasy /stories section

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
1 week ago

manchester

"A couple of months ago I shared my wife for the first time it was great fun,since then we have been going to Rios in London and the Mrs has had a few moments but this weekend I'm feeling I'm so sure about this anymore... on Saturday we went to Rios and she hooked up with a guy had a play after he said he was going to a party and would we like to go,long story short we stayed I had a little to much to drink and must have fell asleep in the chair,I woke up a cpl of hours later ,the room was empty but I recognised straight away the noises of my wife getting fucked I went upstairs and could not believe what I saw my mrs had about 6 naked guys round her and this guy fucking her I looked on and for the first time I didn't feel turned on or excited my wife was a mess she had love bites over her boob's,belly and thighs,she had cum everywhere.... I had to wait till each guy had her till we left... normally after she has played and we get home we have amazing sex but she was not only tired but to sore to do anything....I not sure what to do now ,part of me wants to stop this but I can see my wife is really enjoying her self."

Single male profile

Sounds like jackanory

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
1 week ago

manchester

"Love bites again?

Pressing on the Green Arrow and going back through posting history reveals a great deal about people

I think you’re telling porkie pies mate..

Put this stuff in the fantasy /stories section"

Second this

By *rispyDuckMan
1 week ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I think the overall general top advise is:

You both need to sit down and have a chat.

Set some boundaries if you’re to continue in this

Good luck

By *rsKOTCTWoman
1 week ago

Leeds

Why didn't I green arrow 1st, I was all nice and everything.....

By *ark n kimCouple
1 week ago

durham

He is getting off on other people's stories.

By *he Flat CapsCouple
1 week ago

Pontypool

Is the wife of a year ago the same wife as in the last few weeks, OP?

By *mber SkiesWoman
1 week ago

Stick your stories in the fantasy section

By *AYENCouple
1 week ago

Lincolnshire

Doesn't sound like a good idea drinking so much that you feel asleep, if I took my wife to an unknown party I would want to stay alert. It sounds like you haven't cared or communicated enough. K.

By (user no longer on site)
1 week ago

I would have also watched them all finish in her. What a vision

By *ondoncabby OP   Man
1 week ago

london

That's true then it settled down

By *ondoncabby OP   Man
1 week ago