Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is it all about size?

Jump to newest

By *J45 OP   Couple
1 week ago

Birmingham

I'm just an average guy with average sized cock and not to blow my own trumpet never had any complaints, but seeing lots of of profiles requesting BBC ( never liked the term myself) or BWC is it the aesthetics you like seeing a big cock or is it really better?

Do guys with big cocks fuck better? I've been told they don't as they think because they're big they automatically think they are but have no idea what there doing are guys with average size more attentive rather than wham bam and not saying if you do have a big cock it is about wham bam but that's just my perception from past experiences. Having read a lot of the stories in the forum they all describe the guys as having big cocks so is it all fantasy or is bigger better? Do guys prefer to see their partners with someone with a bigger cock or do they just enjoy seeing there partner enjoy themselves? I know I could never see my partner with someone bigger than me as I'd feel insecure or is that part of the thrill for some people? your thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *herry delightWoman
1 week ago

Ilfracombe

Personally I have found bigger the cock the less the skills.

It takes a lot more than just a cock to be good at sex.

By *heBelladonnaWoman
1 week ago

Central London

For some, it’s the stretch that they’re after.

By *J45 OP   Couple
1 week ago

Birmingham

"Personally I have found bigger the cock the less the skills.

It takes a lot more than just a cock to be good at sex.

"

That's been the general impression I've gor from previous encounters

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

1 week ago

East Sussex

We've never asked the size of a man's cock before we meet them. Some have been bigger (one was huge) some smaller. It's irrelevant to me really.

By *inknipzloverMan
1 week ago

Hertfordshire

I’ve recently tried a cockring ! My FB loves it ! I’m much thicker n fuller & harder longer

By *J45 OP   Couple
1 week ago

Birmingham

"We've never asked the size of a man's cock before we meet them. Some have been bigger (one was huge) some smaller. It's irrelevant to me really.

"

So question was the huge one any better?

By *aughty2foryouCouple
1 week ago

Devon/Cornwall

"For some, it’s the stretch that they’re after. "

This - it's such a unique and naughty feeling if a guy is huge, if he can use it to sensually stretch me! It does take a rare breed though... pardon the pun

By *exyScientistsCouple
1 week ago

Castlebar

I'm definitely looking foe skills and not size at all. For me it's about a connection and making an effort to please me and vice versa.. also I find larger than average is quite uncomfortable for me. I wouldn't want a guy to be self conscious about that but we all have our body issues.

Mrs

By *J45 OP   Couple
1 week ago

Birmingham

"I'm definitely looking foe skills and not size at all. For me it's about a connection and making an effort to please me and vice versa.. also I find larger than average is quite uncomfortable for me. I wouldn't want a guy to be self conscious about that but we all have our body issues.

Again I've heard this that too big is painful

Mrs"

By *irwanksalot69Man
1 week ago

Birmingham

In my experience, some women like that feeling of being stretched or fucked deeply. But some find it uncomfortable or even painful.

Some like the way bigger cocks look. But some prefer the look of smaller ones.

There are cocks for all tastes on here

By *andb69Couple
1 week ago

leeds

All about size? For me, not really. While I like a big cock to play with and wank, anything larger than about eight inches is too big for me to take leading to frustration all round. On the other hand, too small and I'm not stretched enough to feel very much. Other things come into play too: Aesthetically I also like a nicely proportioned helmet and a fully retractable foreskin. Then, of course, there's technique. Personally I have found little correlation between size and quality. There are some big guys who are very considerate, and smaller ones who try to make up for their perceived "inadequacy" by banging away.

By *oxy502Man
1 week ago

doncaster

I do hope so

By *ymbunnyfitCouple
1 week ago

East Yorkshire

My personal experience I've had a few monsters over 10 inches as big as my forearm! I've not enjoyed the experience just too big for my tiny body plus two of them had no idea. I'm fan of average 6 inch to max of around 8 inches. Hubby would love to see me take massive cocks xx

By *doitrightMan
1 week ago

Cheshire

"My personal experience I've had a few monsters over 10 inches as big as my forearm! I've not enjoyed the experience just too big for my tiny body plus two of them had no idea. I'm fan of average 6 inch to max of around 8 inches. Hubby would love to see me take massive cocks xx "

Would 3 inches be enough for you, I’m hung like a bumblebee

By *ymbunnyfitCouple
1 week ago

East Yorkshire

Bless you if true xx I've had one very tiny cock many years ago and would put it in same category. As massive cocks as it was hard work and not really satisfying sorry xx

By *oneforfunMan
1 week ago

sheffield

My ex and current both say I'm small especially when soft. Ex used to have a few friends with benefits she loved big cocks had to be 9 inches plus and seeing them satisfy her was amazing

By *espectfulSilverFoxMan
1 week ago

sunbury

"In my experience, some women like that feeling of being stretched or fucked deeply. But some find it uncomfortable or even painful.

Some like the way bigger cocks look. But some prefer the look of smaller ones.

There are cocks for all tastes on here "

Well said....just above average here and never had any complaints from the two gorgeous women i have met on here and been their long term lover. One of the women i saw her hubby was bigger than me....

Concur with the technique concurrence....

By *hipdaleCouple
1 week ago

Greenhithe

It's not about the size it's about hiw it's used and the quality of how they use it

By *ak4uMan
1 week ago

chelmsford

Average is "average" for a reason......

By *rsKOTCTWoman
1 week ago

Leeds

Size doesn't bother me unless it's huge then it's not for me.

Small/average is good.

Personally the larger guys have made lesser effort.

By *nkedguy777Man
1 week ago

Manchester

I've been told I'm pretty big but to me it's just my cock,I don't particularly think it's that big and not blowing my own trumpet as to say I have never had any complaints in fact quite the opposite,so I think it's down to how you use whatever size cock you have

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
1 week ago

Chichester

Bigger cocks just ate far more visually arousing for me. If I am more mentally aroused initially then I am going be more aroused physically having sex

The myth of it’s what you do with it is quite funny tbh as it’s just a feel good saying people use .

Bigger is better for those that it matters to and not for those that it doesn’t.

Find the compatible people ultimately

By *orthern BeardMan
1 week ago

Preston

It ain’t always about the size of the boat. It’s about the motion in the ocean

By *ereforagoodtime74Man
1 week ago

malice

Im on smaller end of average i guess but my ex wife had big before ne and said it could hurt during sex so could never properly relax, whereas mine could be properly enjoyed during hard fucking, also ok for anal and loved could suck to base of mine

By *rDeeSwingsMan
1 week ago

Birmingham

I'm on the larger side but when I see "bbc" on someones profile it puts me off, I don't play stupid race games.

By *ut and snippedMan
1 week ago

Nottingham

I’ve been in three long term relationships and had the same issue in all three.

I’m exactly 7in, measured correctly and not trying to kid myself it’s bigger.

I haven’t been able to have hard sex with them, fingers pushing in my pelvic area stopping me going to deep.

Must be frustrating being big.

This BBC thing is annoying, can’t get a look in in Nottm if your a white guy

By *anesjhCouple
1 week ago

LONDON.

I like big.

No good standing in the porch when the front doors wide open.

By *spotpleasurerMan
1 week ago

Norwich

There is the visual pleasure of seeing a large cock plus the feeling of being filled and stretched which some enjoy while it's not a big deal (pun intended) to others.

By *he Silver FuxMan
1 week ago

Uttoxeter

There’s sizes for everyone and there’s generally a wish from most women to feel slightly stretched and ‘full’ but I’ve found that sometimes it’s the way two people fit together - I’ve got two or three female friends where we absolutely fit in an exquisite way - angles, lengths, grip on girth… there’s something that is just right in combination. The sex is just mind blowing and I can feel them grip me perfectly, feel muscles tense as orgasm approaches, it’s an amazing feeling.

By *ugeDRyanMan
1 week ago

London

Some do lien the aesthetic of a bigger one and love the stretching feeling, but bigger isn’t always better. I had some awful sex before I knew how to use my size

By *avexxMan
1 week ago

cheshire

average they make great multi taskers

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

1 week ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Generally it appears to be men more worried about size than women.

Going by the volume of threads on the subject started my them vs those starred by women.

You have what you have. You can't change it. And size has zero bearing on ability, creativity or any form of skill. Saying or thinking otherwise may make some feel better but there's no correlation.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
1 week ago

Most Women are not interested in the size (as long as its not exceptionally small or exceptionally large) the whole package of looks personality etc is what they're looking for, Just my opinion from years of reading and listening to what Women say

By *ark n kimCouple
1 week ago

durham

"Most Women are not interested in the size (as long as its not exceptionally small or exceptionally large) the whole package of looks personality etc is what they're looking for, Just my opinion from years of reading and listening to what Women say"

Totally agree.size probably comes bottom of the list.

Post new Message to Thread