Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Funny things that happen during meets

Jump to newest

By *igPeachKL OP   Man
1 week ago

King’s Lynn

Bored, fancied a thread of telling funny things that have happened while meeting people off here.

I once met a guy who I was sure was married and DL but he insisted he just had a “housemate”… anyway, he had one of those “it’s the wife calling” alarm ringtones that went off while he was hitting the back of my throat.

He answered and finished lol. Its was oddly hot, but very funny.

There must be some funny shenanigans to report, I have more lol x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ing00Man
1 week ago

Kettering Area

I was once in an mmf. Started out as just me and her, later her bf came in(as planned) to make it mmf.

I didn't get much out of it ai was basically relegated to chief-tit-jigglet while he did everything else.. But when the moment came, he let out the deep.. What I can only describe as a "moo".. and it took everything within my powers to contain the hysterical laughter I wanted to let loose haha!

Moo!! Wtf!! Haha!

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
1 week ago

Chichester

"I was once in an mmf. Started out as just me and her, later her bf came in(as planned) to make it mmf.

I didn't get much out of it ai was basically relegated to chief-tit-jigglet while he did everything else.. But when the moment came, he let out the deep.. What I can only describe as a "moo".. and it took everything within my powers to contain the hysterical laughter I wanted to let loose haha!

Moo!! Wtf!! Haha! "

Man I would have asked where the cow bell is to ring

Post new Message to Thread