Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why this hatred for young guys?

Jump to newest

By *arkOnFab OP   Man
1 week ago

London

I see it all the time. Couples saying "30+ or 40+ only". People saying "I would never meet with someone who is the age of my kids". Profiles blocking messages from guys who are in their 20s.

Doesn't physical attractiveness (both face and body) reduce with age? A guy at the age of 40 is more often than not going to have a worse body than a guy who is 25. Also, I don't see how going from the age of 25 to 40 can cause someone to gain maturity or respect. If you are immature and push boundaries at the age of 25 you will likely be doing the same at the age of 40.

I'm fit, respectful, and courteous yet people stereotype me because of my age. Really? Why the lack of fondness for guys in their mid 20s?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
1 week ago

I think much young guys have a bigger advantage than guys 45+. Keep searching you will find someone eventually

By *ntrigued888Woman
1 week ago

Beds, 3 home counties

It's not a hatred, it's called preference

By *rsKOTCTWoman
1 week ago

Leeds

Physical attractiveness doesn't reduce with age, as an almost 40 year old I prefer people around my own age.

Maturity and life experience does improve with age, I have a lot more in common with people around my own age.

I wouldn't meet a 20 year old, I'd rather meet someone around my age, someone that's had some experience, knows what they want and doesn't need to be taught, I have zero in common with a 20 year old.

By *atty CoramWoman
1 week ago

Wimbledon

"

If you are immature and push boundaries at the age of 25 you will likely be doing the same at the age of 40.

"

Its not looking good for you then op.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
1 week ago

S. Herts

If physical attractiveness reduces with age, as you claim, you’ll be delighted most older people are blocking your age group won’t you?

By *rsKOTCTWoman
1 week ago

Leeds

"Also, I don't see how going from the age of 25 to 40 can cause someone to gain maturity or respect".

You can't see it because you don't have the experience.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
1 week ago

Leeds

And lastly if physical attraction reduces over time why are you bothered about us unattractive oldies not wanting to meet you?

Surely you don't want to meet unattractive people?

By *JandCMCouple
1 week ago

cardiff

The reason we have 30+ is we don't want to meet people who we intend to have sex with that are around the same age as our kids.

By *eilandChazzCouple
1 week ago

Gloucester

TOTALLY! Exactly why we would never meet the poster of this thread. Xx

By *ellhungvweMan
1 week ago

Cheltenham

OP I would save this post and come back to it in 15 years time. Then you will understand what you have written and it will all be clear to you.

By *anesjhCouple
1 week ago

LONDON.

Seen plenty of woman and couples looking for younger.

Including ourselves.

By *lappyMan
1 week ago

Manchester

agree with all the posts above and some great and very valid points made

By *arkOnFab OP   Man
1 week ago

London

"The reason we have 30+ is we don't want to meet people who we intend to have sex with that are around the same age as our kids."

I see this a lot and it is of course your prerogative to choose who you want to meet. But do all guys younger than 30 look like your kid? Surely I don't?

By *arkOnFab OP   Man
1 week ago

London

"Seen plenty of woman and couples looking for younger.

Including ourselves."

That is good to hear. It is tough out here for guys in their 20s. Too much stereotyping when we have the fittest bodies, most youthful, attractive faces and the greatest stamina.

By *atty CoramWoman
1 week ago

Wimbledon

"The reason we have 30+ is we don't want to meet people who we intend to have sex with that are around the same age as our kids.

I see this a lot and it is of course your prerogative to choose who you want to meet. But do all guys younger than 30 look like your kid? Surely I don't?"

I think it is more about association and life arena than looks... unless I missed the part where they mentioned physical resemblance.

By *mber SkiesWoman
1 week ago

"I see it all the time. Couples saying "30+ or 40+ only". People saying "I would never meet with someone who is the age of my kids". Profiles blocking messages from guys who are in their 20s.

Doesn't physical attractiveness (both face and body) reduce with age? A guy at the age of 40 is more often than not going to have a worse body than a guy who is 25. Also, I don't see how going from the age of 25 to 40 can cause someone to gain maturity or respect. If you are immature and push boundaries at the age of 25 you will likely be doing the same at the age of 40.

I'm fit, respectful, and courteous yet people stereotype me because of my age. Really? Why the lack of fondness for guys in their mid 20s?"

OP you say this but your not exactly selling your best self on here either are you so maybe change your profile up a bit for some to be even interested in you

By *atty CoramWoman
1 week ago

Wimbledon

" we have the fittest bodies, most youthful, attractive faces and the greatest stamina."

who has filled your head with this rubbish?

By *olden RatioWoman
1 week ago

Buckinghamshire

Not everyone is looking for the fittest, most chiselled guy. For some it's more about connecting with people that they click with, and to echo the sentiment of previous posts, quite often that comes with those in a similar age bracket.

By *ifestyle1Man
1 week ago

me171

"I see it all the time. Couples saying "30+ or 40+ only". People saying "I would never meet with someone who is the age of my kids". Profiles blocking messages from guys who are in their 20s.

I'm fit, respectful, and courteous yet people stereotype me because of my age. Really? Why the lack of fondness for guys in their mid 20s? OP you say this but your not exactly selling your best self on here either are you so maybe change your profile up a bit for some to be even interested in you "

By *ifestyle1Man
1 week ago

me171

Totally agree with you ?? we op has you called it's more blocked out there.

By *adameGreyTV/TS
1 week ago

Renfrew

I'm fit, respectful, and courteous yet people stereotype me because of my age. Really? Why the lack of fondness for guys in their mid 20s?"

I prefer to connect on a mental and emotional level with my sexual partners. Someone in their 30s or 40s for me is often at a similar place in their career and with their family. They'll remember all the old nostalgia from my youth.

I've also found that - on average - I get treated much better by older gentlemen. The last conversation I had with a man in his 20s on Fab involved words to the effect of "I want to fuck you but I don't want to meet for a social because you're trans and my dickhead wee mates will take the piss". (I might have paraphrased a little here)

After that encounter I just changed my age preferences and haven't had any issues since.

I'm sure you're awesome. Keep hunting. You'll do great xxx

By *punk n gushCouple
1 week ago

Walmer,

We have age preference because one we're not going to play with men the same or near the age of our own kids and secondly I just prefer older men always have

By *ittlebirdWoman
1 week ago

The Big Smoke

People’s preferences are not hatred OP. They’re preferences

If they’re not looking for your age group move on and find people that are

By *ilver Fox 60Man
1 week ago

Southport

[Removed by poster at 23/06/24 16:14:54]

By *ilver Fox 60Man
1 week ago

Southport

"It's not a hatred, it's called preference "
Absolutely!

By *aizyWoman
1 week ago

west midlands

"People’s preferences are not hatred OP. They’re preferences

If they’re not looking for your age group move on and find people that are "

Yep, this!

By *lik and PaulCouple
1 week ago

Flagrante

"

Doesn't physical attractiveness (both face and body) reduce with age? A guy at the age of 40 is more often than not going to have a worse body than a guy who is 25. "

Not for me (Flik) as I've always preferred older men as for me, older men are more attractive.

By *im28Man
1 week ago

loughborough

I tend to meet older as I find anybody under the age of 25 is just on here for a wank and never actually meets, I don’t want to tarnish everybody with the same brush but everybody over 30 seems to meet when they say they’re going to.

By *ontWannaMissASwingCouple
1 week ago

Bristol

Absolutely remarkable act of self-sabotage and contradiction.

Arguing that you are mature by crying like a baby and lashing out at the attractiveness and capabilities of those older than you.

Complain about stereo-types and then list several about how younger guys are better at x, y & z.

You've done nothing but cement the feelings of those who have these preferences...

By *ustBoWoman
1 week ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If you can't understand preferences and why people don't want to meet certain people it shows a lack of maturity.

Also no quite a lot of people are not less attractive or have worse bodies than younger people just because they are older.

By *layfullsamMan
1 week ago

Solihull

I bloody love fab forums, 4 weeks in and picking faults in people for having preferences

I salute you sir for making me laugh out loud in the pub garden

By *layfullsamMan
1 week ago

Solihull

"I bloody love fab forums, 4 weeks in and picking faults in people for having preferences

I salute you sir for making me laugh out loud in the pub garden "

I can toys being thrown out of his pram as we speak

By *hilliplisa790Couple
1 week ago

Paignton

Just preference I am afraid. Everyone on here has a right to say no

By *orelloCouple
1 week ago

Hitchin

If you think hatred is getting knocked back by people you don't know online...I can't imagine what getting a no must seem like in real life!

By *B69Woman
1 week ago

south west

Including ourselves.

That is good to hear. It is tough out here for guys in their 20s. Too much stereotyping when we have the fittest bodies, most youthful, attractive faces and the greatest stamina."

I disagree with everything you’ve said there apart from youthful,

There are many men on here older with amazing bodies.

Attractive faces that’s not down to age.

Stamina if you really knew about all there is to know about sex stamina isn’t always required.

Youthful makes me think of a teenager so not my preference.

By *helamontsCouple
1 week ago

Edinburgh

"That is good to hear. It is tough out here for guys in their 20s. Too much stereotyping when we have the fittest bodies, most youthful, attractive faces and the greatest stamina."

If this is true then what are you doing on here ! women should be throwing themselves at you ... ??

You have been on this site for 4 weeks and all you do is post wind - ups.

Keep smiling the sun is shining ...

By *oxy jWoman
1 week ago

somerset

this its so easy to be negative when your getting nowhere ... its a lifestyle scene swinging is about extras with people your attracted to and compactable with its not what quite a few see it as a sex site for free for all sex

look at all the post from guys too old too youing too tall to short beard no beard ts of kink no kink bi no bi its guys trying to find excuse's for why they are getting nowhere ... the number one issue for most men is there far too many of you compared to couples and women add in no ones going to meet you unless they want too then thats alot of disappointed men..

there zero point in being negative or blaming others you can only be you just as others can only be themselves ... this scene is very much a rejection scene first n formost as selection is very personal

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
1 week ago

Cumbria

Just because you aren’t what people are looking for, doesn’t mean they hate you.

By *issmorganWoman
1 week ago

Calderdale innit

I'm almost 50 & the idea of someone so much younger than me just isn't appealing.

It's not hatred at all, it's just I prefer men close to my age or older.

Many swingers will have children your age or older even, so it might not sit well with them.

There will be women who love a younger man, so concentrate on finding them.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
1 week ago

Leeds

Including ourselves.

That is good to hear. It is tough out here for guys in their 20s. Too much stereotyping when we have the fittest bodies, most youthful, attractive faces and the greatest stamina."

And this right here is why I don't want to meet a guy in his 20's.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
1 week ago

S. Herts

Including ourselves.

That is good to hear. It is tough out here for guys in their 20s. Too much stereotyping when we have the fittest bodies, most youthful, attractive faces and the greatest stamina.

And this right here is why I don't want to meet a guy in his 20's.

"

Too much stereotyping..then goes on to stereotype in the same sentence.

By *udistbiguy69Man
1 week ago

Wolverhampton

Including ourselves.

Fella it's comments like that with an attitude that puts older couples off

By *avexxMan
1 week ago

cheshire

excuse me op if you have a body like mine at 64 i will give you a medal tongue in cheek remark

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple
1 week ago

brighton

We don't hate you, we just don't want to fuck you. Have a little think about why you think 'not wanting to fuck you' equals 'hate'

By *AFKA HovisMan
1 week ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

attractiveness is more than just the physical side of a person.

I'm a different person to who I was when I was 25. Life does that. Dealing with your shit does that. Tbf I didn't know that at 25.

In my experience (self brag) people who have soft preferences may flex, and if they like you they will reach out. If not, qué sara sara.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
1 week ago

Tamworth

Attitude and outlook. As illustrated beautifully in this thread.

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple
1 week ago

brighton

Including ourselves.

Why do you think people in their 40s, 50s and older are seeking youthfulness in our sexual partners? I've been young and fucked plenty of young men. Now I'm middle aged I want men who are middle aged.

By *mma1973Woman
1 week ago

just out of reach

Personal opinion why I don't meet young males apart from having kids in their 20s

I'm not attracted to younger people. Neither mentally or physically

By *hil most chillMan
1 week ago

South East

Don't mistake preference for hatred. I prefer dogs but that doesn't mean I hate cats.

By *heBelladonnaWoman
1 week ago

Central London

Attraction can go beyond the exterior. I find myself not interested in younger men because we wouldn’t have much in common, generally, as we are in different stages of life. This includes: experiences as a result of chronological age, lifestyles, sexual experiences, and more.

Certainly, there are outliers but it would be like digging through a haystack for a needle. Someone could also say what about a younger man who has has an abundance of sexual experiences. Fair enough, that could very well be true but I’m also cognisant of what sex with 20 years old was like, because I too was a 20 year old, at one point sleeping with 20 something year olds. Sexual maturity isn’t simply absorbed through osmosis by having multiple partners. Sexual maturity takes times.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
1 week ago

Carlisle usually

Less hatred, more preference.

You answered it yourself on the people who day we don't want to fuck people the same age as our kids. That's the reason. Right there.

I prefer older people because I'm generally more attracted to and compatible with people my age or older. I don't have kids. But the idea of fucking someone young enough to be my kid is still pretty ick to me.

If someone isn't attracted to you, stomping your foot and throwing a little hissy fit over or isn't going to make you suddenly attractive to them

By *estSussexLatinoMan
1 week ago

West Sussex

This must've been one of the funniest threads to read recently. Hatred?! just because you don't fit someone's preferences doesn't mean you're hated. There's people that prefer older, others younger and others same age! Just because you don't fit with people's preferences doesn't meant they hate you even if clearly bruises your ego

Honestly, just do your best to try and find people that resonate with you and you'll see you'll have a better time.

Resentment, bitterness and "pick me" behaviour really isn't sexy

By *angOnBunnyCouple
1 week ago

Ipswich

We dont have hatred, just age profiles. Never going to meet a 19 yo or a 70 yo. Just we're looking for people within an age bracket that we get on with.

By *avexxMan
1 week ago

cheshire

i dont understand why a young would want to be on here,, you should be meeting young ladies in pubs and night clubs sorry im old school

By *hil most chillMan
1 week ago

South East

Also, dragging older guys isn't going to win you many friends here. There's enough fun to go round for everyone, don't worry about others and moan about how much better you are than them, this just reinforces the stereotype of young guys being immature. I used to do well here and on other sites when i was younger, so not everyone "hates" younger guys. Theyre just discerning about who they choose to connect with. Just put your best foot forward and try to imagine how others might perceive you, based on your profile and forum posts, and you might get somewhere

By *rsKOTCTWoman
1 week ago

Leeds

So this is how this comes across to me -

Guy in 20's claiming to me mature but spits dummy out because of "hatred" (preferences) shouts but "we have the fittest bodies, most youthful, attractive faces and the greatest stamina" why won't you pick me? "I don't look nothing like your kids" "older people aren't attractive anyway you've aged, have mediocre bodies & no stamina!" "but I still wanna fuck you" he walks off & sits in corner sulking.

Mature dude really mature!

By *utterypopcornCouple
1 week ago

oxford

For some it’s a preference which we all respect.

But I guess for Op he could be right

By *udistbiguy69Man
1 week ago

Wolverhampton

"Don't mistake preference for hatred. I prefer dogs but that doesn't mean I hate cats. "

Oh no I hate cats lol

By *8on33Man
1 week ago

winfrith

Including ourselves.

I guess it's tough for most guys on here not just 24 year olds ,no point complaining about it just keep on messaging people who are interested in meeting you ,good luck .

By *rpeggioCouple
1 week ago

Baughurst

"If physical attractiveness reduces with age, as you claim, you’ll be delighted most older people are blocking your age group won’t you? "

By *haron StonerTV/TS
1 week ago

Haywards Heath

Young n dumb, just use them til they wise up, if they do.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
1 week ago

Carlisle usually

"So this is how this comes across to me -

Guy in 20's claiming to me mature but spits dummy out because of "hatred" (preferences) shouts but "we have the fittest bodies, most youthful, attractive faces and the greatest stamina" why won't you pick me? "I don't look nothing like your kids" "older people aren't attractive anyway you've aged, have mediocre bodies & no stamina!" "but I still wanna fuck you" he walks off & sits in corner sulking.

Mature dude really mature!"

It does come across as very that

By *tudentForFunMan
1 week ago

Craigavon

Understandably lots don’t want to meet people young enough to be friends with their children

By *mma1973Woman
1 week ago

just out of reach

"So this is how this comes across to me -

Mature dude really mature!"

Nicely said

By *iss DevilWoman
1 week ago

Bedford

This! I'm here for my pleasure, not to teach someone how to pleasure a woman. I'd much rather meet an older gentleman as I know they had (hopefully!) enough time to gain experience and learn, and (again, hopefully!) not get all their knowledge from porn. Saying that, I have met exceptional younger men since I started swinging but overall prefer men around my age or older.

By *iss DevilWoman
1 week ago

Bedford

Including ourselves.

And tons of arrogance, by the sound of it!

By *essTTWoman
1 week ago

Birmingham

1 it's not hatred it's preference

2 the fact that you think people should chose you over a man in his 40s based solely on your physical appearance is very

3 this post isn't helping you beat the "25 year old aren't immature" allegations

By *arkSovereignMan
1 week ago

Nunya

Theres plenty of people on here that would meet someone younger. Like others have said, everyone has a preference. You also have to look at the age demographic of fab and guys like us in our 20’s are most likely the same age as a lot of people’s children which could understandably put them off!

Just take it easy and enjoy yourself OP

By *alandNitaCouple
1 week ago

Scunthorpe

"

Doesn't physical attractiveness (both face and body) reduce with age? A guy at the age of 40 is more often than not going to have a worse body than a guy who is 25. Also, I don't see how going from the age of 25 to 40 can cause someone to gain maturity or respect. "

Firstly... different people are attracted to different things, and as we get older we become less shallow and more interested in personality.

Secondly, getting older is the very definition of gaining maturity, and this thread is quite a good demonstration of the type of maturity and respect that is often lacking from younger folk.

Ultimately, if you have the personality, maturity and respect that is required by any individual then they will see that. Telling them that their preference is wrong is both immature and disrespectful.

Obviously age is just a number and not an accurate measure of personality traits, but it's the closest thing we have on here.

Cal

By *ophieslutTV/TS
1 week ago

Central

I don't see and conclude the same IP. I see people having preferences, based on their tastes and experience.

They would not be fun you.

So, put your attention and energy elsewherez into those who don't hold those preferences.

Yes can try to justify why people like you should logically be included in their scope of interestsm that ship sailed. You are not.

Men like this should simply focus, based on attaining their objectives. Wonderfully clear photos that reveal the truth of their argument. Razor sharp focused profile text that truly convinces others of their certain qualities, to the extent that they'd be awash with throngs of the fanny fluttering epidemic underway.

By *omKsubSMan
1 week ago

Newton

"Too much stereotyping when we have the fittest bodies, most youthful, attractive faces and the greatest stamina."

I think I speak for myself when I say LOL

By *erald 1999Man
1 week ago

carmarthen

Perfect opportunity for us oldies to give you some advice " grow up " I'm only joking fella

At least you can get older , us oldies can't get younger unless we were to lie about our age .....and that's dishonest and frankly useless

By *r_LickCouple
1 week ago

aberdeen

Including ourselves.

Well there you go, at least you will have something to look forward too when you grow up like us less youthful less attractive faces and less stamina folk lol

By *eally_RosieWoman
1 week ago

Local to Scunthorpe

I actually prefer younger men. mid 20’s is perfect for me. I’d still avoid OP though, based on the outrageous sense of entitlement.

By *layfullsamMan
1 week ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 23/06/24 22:07:20]

By *orny PTMan
1 week ago

Peterborough

Birds of a feather flock together.

OP, are your drinking buddies the same age as you, or are some of them in their 40s, 50s, 60s etc? That might help to answer your question

Now, that you've entered your twenties, how do you react when you see underage drinkers in your local pub or club? Do this make you think, that they just can't handle their booze etc and are a bit childish?.

So, apart from shagging stamina, what else can you bring to the party?

Charisma, great conversational skills (being shy sucks, I get that) some kink skills will always find a home if well honed.

This is very important when it comes to getting invites to private house parties, socials and maybe hotel meets. Discretion is key in this game. The thought of a younger guy bragging to his mates, is a real fear that others have.

Being able to accommodate/pay for hotel rooms and not living at home are all bonuses. swinging is not a cheap lifestyle

I also have preferences. I am not looking for men or TVs, so is that a sign of bigotry? Thought not.

So how young is too young for you? As you get older, that age will change too. It's a natural progression that just happens.

As said all of the forums the imbalance of males to females, is a very real thing.

By *ocialWatchingMan
1 week ago

Alnwick / Newcastle

Never been discriminated for being young on here, everyone has their preferences

By *ockney-JMan
1 week ago

Cambridge

Including ourselves.

Therein lies part of the problem, you are focusing on aesthetics. This alone shows your youth. Plenty of women want maturity and unfortunately not all young men have it.

By *rMonkeyMan
1 week ago

Somewhere

"

when we have the fittest bodies, most youthful, attractive faces and the greatest stamina."

Utter bollocks. Plenty of men, myself included have good bodies better than a lot of guys in their 20s.

By *avexxMan
1 week ago

cheshire

[Removed by poster at 23/06/24 23:21:27]

By *avexxMan
1 week ago

cheshire

this what i saying its bull shit i can put any young man to shame body wise,,

By *edhead72Man
1 week ago

Cheltenham and Ashby

A younger guy will (hopefully) become an older guy, an older guy ain’t getting any younger

By *hestercplCouple
1 week ago

chester

"

I see this a lot and it is of course your prerogative to choose who you want to meet. But do all guys younger than 30 look like your kid? Surely I don't?"

Hard to tell most of single guys have got no face photos anyway ??????

By *orny PTMan
1 week ago

Peterborough

"

when we have the fittest bodies, most youthful, attractive faces and the greatest stamina.

Utter bollocks. Plenty of men, myself included have good bodies better than a lot of guys in their 20s."

and a tux photo too! Women like men, who dress well.

By *ayd100Man
1 week ago

clitheroe

take no notice of what people are saying

By *DLGirlCouple
1 week ago

littleville

"

Doesn't physical attractiveness (both face and body) reduce with age?

I'm fit, respectful, and courteous "

That made us laugh.

By *entlemanrogueMan
1 week ago

Motherwell

"If physical attractiveness reduces with age, as you claim, you’ll be delighted most older people are blocking your age group won’t you? "

hahhaha awesome reply

By *ayd100Man
1 week ago

clitheroe

Give the guy a break

By *entleman of FortuneMan
1 week ago

Hull

Including ourselves.

In that case your profile pic isn't showing you in best light, tbh I thought that at your age but isn't absolutely true and I'd wager you thought you were going to get meet after meet on here but that's not the case for most guys no matter what age, always someone fitter, better stamina, better looking, bigger cock and many guys don't get any meets, welcome to fab it chews arrogance up and spits it out.

By *abioMan
1 week ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Most people have some sort of boundaries… even you mr”18 to 60”

See what I did there………

Anyway plane truth is that some people are not comfortable playing with some people young enough to be their son or daughter…… conversely some people are not comfortable enough to play with people old enough to be their mum or dad!

So if you want people to respect your boundaries may I suggest you respect theirs… cause moaning about it isn’t the greatest first impression you want to give out there!

By *andb69Couple
1 week ago

leeds

Who hates young guys? I had two at Quest tonight!

By *eadinthecloudsMan
1 week ago

Manchester

Hell yea OP. Fighting the good fight!

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
1 week ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You have an upper age limit of 60- why the hatred? It's a common cut off point for many.

You don't want to meet M, MM, FF, TV/TS - why the hatred? It's common for many.

By *anJenny 181Couple
1 week ago

Preston

Might struggle calling you Daddy OP

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
1 week ago

Chichester

" we have the fittest bodies, most youthful, attractive faces and the greatest stamina.

who has filled your head with this rubbish?"

lol

By *inojCouple
1 week ago

Manchester

Oh the exuberance of youth

At best in 15yrs you'll read this back and think Wow I was a great wind up merchant, but probably it will be more "Doh !!"

Happy fabbing OP

By *punk n gushCouple
1 week ago

Walmer,

"Too much stereotyping when we have the fittest bodies, most youthful, attractive faces and the greatest stamina.

I think I speak for myself when I say LOL"

A joke init like being in the play ground all over again

By *hipdaleCouple
1 week ago

Greenhithe

Peoples preference you have to respect that

By *hipdaleCouple
1 week ago

Greenhithe

Rather go for personality than fitness anyday, plus if you look on fabs Sible guys out number single women and couples , mature couples and males have more in common with eachother and as said before why would you want to meet someone tge same age as your kids ??

By *mber SkiesWoman
1 week ago

I'm fit, respectful, and courteous yet people stereotype me because of my age. Really? Why the lack of fondness for guys in their mid 20s? OP you say this but your not exactly selling your best self on here either are you so maybe change your profile up a bit for some to be even interested in you "

OP I’m glad you took note your profile is much better now happy swinging

Post new Message to Thread