Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Nudists

Jump to newest

By *rnie101972 OP   Man
1 week ago

SoT

Any nudists on here? I’d love to get into the scene but don’t know how to hide it stop the obvious from happening

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *appy nakedMan
1 week ago

Merseyside

I’ve been to several beaches and organised swims and have never got aroused, it’s not the place to happen so wouldn’t worry. You could always carry a towel though if your worried.

By *lik and PaulCouple
1 week ago

Flagrante

Naturist beaches and clubs are family friendly so not the places to be getting aroused...just people enjoying the setting and being sociable but without clothes.

By *ools and the brainCouple
1 week ago

couple, us we him her.

Just act like an adult and you'll be fine.

Respect is the key word.

If you find it twitching lay on stomach or go for a swim our cold water is great for cooling off ones ardor.

By *ohnny3333Man
1 week ago

fleetwood

Hi we go regular to nude beaches and it just doesnt happen its a different enviroment

By *obtributeMan
1 week ago

Somerset

I've been to a few nudist beaches with my (now ex) partner, and it's all about relaxing... but just so much better without swimmies on.

We did have one time on holiday when it was quite arousing, but that was on a beach where no families were present.

Just go along and try it out... it's liberating.

By *orthern_nudieMan
1 week ago

leeds

Fellow nudist. Have been since I was a teen. Love having out with people. Would love more nude friends

By *haznsteCouple
1 week ago

plymouth

Nudist's here

By *andb69Couple
1 week ago

leeds

"Naturist beaches and clubs are family friendly so not the places to be getting aroused...just people enjoying the setting and being sociable but without clothes."

Exactly. If you expect naturist venues to be hotbeds of sex you'll be very disappointed. If you enjoy simply lying in the sun or swimming without clothes you'll have a great time with like minded people - with as much chance of getting an erection as you would over a pint in the pub. Just act like an adult and not a perve or a naughty teenager.

By *appytojoininMan
1 week ago

derby

We’re nudist. The beach has a code of conduct. No sex, no naughty business. Some areas especially abroad have patrols keeping check. Respect. Check glance is ok but don’t perv.

By *otwife and Him 69Couple
1 week ago

Preston

Looking to do this on holiday been chatting about it long enough xx

By *appytojoininMan
1 week ago

derby

"Looking to do this on holiday been chatting about it long enough xx "

You want to try it. Just find somewhere there is other nudist and strip. It feels great. No wet clothes from swimming, no tan lines, and the feeling of no clothes. No one judges on a beach. Occasionally get a perv. But ignore them. Enjoy it’s great

By *airybobMan
1 week ago

Telford

I used to worry about the same thing when I first started going to nude beaches but found it’s the opposite and never had an unwanted erection ,As others have said it’s a different environment

By *osh bitch n hornyCouple
1 week ago

Warrington

I have been a naturist for over 35 years and only had a tinge once in that time. When I am at a nude beach or a naturist resort I go into a different mode. To a club environment. We go on naturist holidays not swinging holidays. You can go to beaches or naturist clubs in the UK to try it. Check out British naturism and have a nice time

By *atcoupleCouple
1 week ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"Any nudists on here? I’d love to get into the scene but don’t know how to hide it stop the obvious from happening "

Very keen naturists here and we've been going to nude beaches, clubs,resorts etc for many years.

Your concern is the most common worry males have when anticipating going to a nudist environment. Believe me; it doesn't happen. However, there are some rules for naturists: 1/ Always sit on a towel, 2/ Never stare at someone's bits, 3/ Don't impose on people - be friendly if you like but don't assume they are happy with you to hang around.

Enjoy!

By *ickedwillyCouple
1 week ago

Bangor

Naturists here as well for 20 years love it and naughty people never far away.

By *atcoupleCouple
1 week ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"Naturists here as well for 20 years love it and naughty people never far away. "

Not in England! Please do not confuse or expect to mix naturism with any form of sexual activity. Most clubs will not tolerate any open sexual behaviour, and we've lost beaches due to inappropriate actions from a few. Keep it discreet.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
1 week ago

Chichester

"Naturists here as well for 20 years love it and naughty people never far away.

Not in England! Please do not confuse or expect to mix naturism with any form of sexual activity. Most clubs will not tolerate any open sexual behaviour, and we've lost beaches due to inappropriate actions from a few. Keep it discreet."

The problem in beaches / dunes is when guys stand around wanking / hard. I mean sure we know people occasionally play discreetly but keep it discreet

The meerkats are problematic

By *tickler2000Man
1 week ago

St Agnes

Naturist her. Have been for years. Nothing like chilling nude at the beach or a club with friends.

By *allnlongMan
1 week ago

Torpoint & Stonehouse

"Nudist's here "

Full time nudist, also in the Plymouth area

By *appytojoininMan
1 week ago

derby

Not in England! Please do not confuse or expect to mix naturism with any form of sexual activity. Most clubs will not tolerate any open sexual behaviour, and we've lost beaches due to inappropriate actions from a few. Keep it discreet.

100% agree. Other half hates the pervs. Discrete peek, but that’s it. We go to sunbath and chill together. Sneaky sex on way home in dunes is fun, but don’t appreciate pervs expecting it. This is what gets the beaches closed down.

The problem in beaches / dunes is when guys stand around wanking / hard. I mean sure we know people occasionally play discreetly but keep it discreet

The meerkats are problematic "

By *nked nudistMan
1 week ago

Carterton

I've been a naturist for alot longer then been into swinging.

Can't beat those naked days at the beach, spas, holiday etc.

Always up for chatting/meeting other nudists

By *astbourne coupleCouple
1 week ago

Eastbourne

We love visiting a local naturist spa. Would still live to try a beach sometime, but most likely when in France or Spain rather than UK

By *andy 1Couple
1 week ago

northeast

we go on nudist holidays and camp sites home and abroad just chill

By *osh bitch n hornyCouple
1 week ago

Warrington

I have been a naturist for over 35 years K is relatively new to it 10 years we have been nude in Jamaica lately in Vera playa and going to vitromartis in two weeks

By *iss DevilWoman
1 week ago

Bedford

OP, I am a naturist, not currently a member of a club but when I was, most people there were pensioners, or people with young families (occasionally). Most purely naturist clubs and beaches are family-friendly, so as others have said, best behaviour there. Carry a towel with you to cover up if needed.

If you want to try somewhere that combines being able to be nude with swinging, there are clubs like Eureka, Kestrels, Bristol Gardens Health Spa (more naturist than swinging), Silverleigh (more naturist than swinging) and Lux Lounge on the grounds of Vanilla Alternative that offer this option.

By *hrops56Man
1 week ago

TELFORD

Not in England! Please do not confuse or expect to mix naturism with any form of sexual activity. Most clubs will not tolerate any open sexual behaviour, and we've lost beaches due to inappropriate actions from a few. Keep it discreet."

100%

By *wingingphil69Man
1 week ago

castleford

I just love being naked indoors or outside. I find it totally relaxing talking and laughing with others. You don’t need to be swinging to be naked.

By *lixir of lifeMan
1 week ago

knob Creek

Why is naturism being mentioned on a sex swingers site ??

Because unfortunately some people can’t distinguish between the two..

I love naturist beaches , but they are full of perverts in the sand dunes..

It’s embarrassing..

Totally different culture around Europe though, far more mature attitude to nudism..

If you want to discuss naturism, go to a naturism website..

By *exysoldier90Man
1 week ago

Suffolk

I'd love to go to a nude beach but the thought of this really puts me off, is it bad for it?

By *orthern_nudieMan
1 week ago

leeds

"I'd love to go to a nude beach but the thought of this really puts me off, is it bad for it? "

What puts you off?

By *otstuff69xCouple
1 week ago

dundee

just not enough places in scotland to strip off

By *raveltwoCouple
1 week ago

brighton

Jump in at the deep end with a holiday in Maspalomas