Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckqueans & Cuckcakes raise your hands

Jump to newest

By *ilthygorgeous1 OP   Couple
1 week ago

Oxford

I thought I would create a thread for all the ladies that like to share their husbands/ partners with other Women, and all the females that enjoy this dynamic x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amescoupleCouple
1 week ago

north walsham

Me. I love to see (and fantasise) about M with other women. I love watching other women enjoy what he does with his tongue, fingers and cock. I also love knowing he's enjoying the feeling of another woman.

1 week ago

Oxford

Absolutely this! We have experienced this scenario many times and it gets me so hot.

By *ebbie69Couple
1 week ago

milton keynes

"I thought I would create a thread for all the ladies that like to share their husbands/ partners with other Women, and all the females that enjoy this dynamic x "

I (Debbie) like this dynamic as the other lady being taken by a guy as his wife watches. Unfortunately most messages are, lets meet for fun alone and he will tell his wife when home. If I had met his wife beforehand then great but suspect most don't know. That said I have experienced playing with the guy right in front of his wife and it was super hot

1 week ago

Oxford

I guess there will always be some chancers out there, luckily we have only had good experiences and we play as a couple simply because we enjoy seeing each other enjoy ourselves.

By *reamers13Couple
1 week ago

North West

Yes absolutely love seeing Charlie with other women and hearing about it afterwards when he meets on his own

By *outhcouple3040Couple
1 week ago

Dorset / Hampshire

Something we hope to enjoy, it really turns me on when we talk about it… probably not how our journey will begin but it’s definitely a destination

By *eniandMikeCouple
1 week ago

Edinburgh

Yes!!!! Finally a thread on this!!! Total cuckqueen here!!! Such a turn on the thought of another woman enjoying “my cock” lol

Jeni xxxx

1 week ago

Oxford

"Yes!!!! Finally a thread on this!!! Total cuckqueen here!!! Such a turn on the thought of another woman enjoying “my cock” lol

Jeni xxxx"

Love this xxx

By *elshcouple91Couple
1 week ago

Llandudno

"I thought I would create a thread for all the ladies that like to share their husbands/ partners with other Women, and all the females that enjoy this dynamic x "

Absolutely ! I've been lucky enough to have experienced this quite a few times with long term play friends and it is the hottest thing for me It's not easy finding a nice lady though because (understandably) they think it's a man pretending to be a couple but if there are any ladies out there do message us xx

By *eniandMikeCouple
1 week ago

Edinburgh

"Yes!!!! Finally a thread on this!!! Total cuckqueen here!!! Such a turn on the thought of another woman enjoying “my cock” lol

Jeni xxxx

Love this xxx"

It’s honestly just such a turn on, the thought of a woman wanting to fuck my man, then watching her riding him wow so hot lol

Jeni xxxx

1 week ago

Oxford

Jeni xxxx

Love this xxx

It’s honestly just such a turn on, the thought of a woman wanting to fuck my man, then watching her riding him wow so hot lol

Jeni xxxx"

Totally agree. Although it was never our main kink, the more i have experienced it the more i fantasize and want to explore the dynamic. I think the first time I realised it was a kink for me was when we ended up inviting two single girls back to our room after a night at liberty elite. Watching them take turns on my husband whilst I played with them inbetween was so freaking hot

Needless to say i was hooked after

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
1 week ago

wonderland.

I adore watching my partner wirh other women. I quite often instigate him playing but only if I can watch.

I wouldn't like it if they borrow him out of site.. unless select couples that I know or if he went to a gb

1 week ago

Oxford

Same for me i like to see everything

1 week ago

Oxford

[Removed by poster at 23/06/24 15:20:22]

By *ainbowCheesecakeCouple
1 week ago

Northampton

This is something that I want to explore at some point but would very much take the right woman for me to fully sit back and watch and would have a few rules. But one day!

By *ixen Blue JayCouple
1 week ago

Leicester

I always thought I was a bit different getting off on watching the Mr with others, esp if he meets and sends vids (with permission from the other lady of course lol) but I don’t like the cucking as such as I don’t like any disrespect such as chat about better or tighter so I can’t really class myself as tht I don’t think

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple
1 week ago

Greater London

This is what we are currently looking for but my god is it difficult to find lol

Sarah xx

1 week ago

Oxford

"I always thought I was a bit different getting off on watching the Mr with others, esp if he meets and sends vids (with permission from the other lady of course lol) but I don’t like the cucking as such as I don’t like any disrespect such as chat about better or tighter so I can’t really class myself as tht I don’t think "

I wouldn’t class myself as a cuck as such i just enjoy watching him and possibly joining in after

1 week ago

Oxford

"This is what we are currently looking for but my god is it difficult to find lol

Sarah xx"

The experiences weve had have started as Ffm and fffm fun but I’ve taken myself out of the fold for a moment to just enjoy the view….. i am now keen to explore further x

By *ixen Blue JayCouple
1 week ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 23/06/24 15:31:34]

By *ixen Blue JayCouple
1 week ago

Leicester

"I always thought I was a bit different getting off on watching the Mr with others, esp if he meets and sends vids (with permission from the other lady of course lol) but I don’t like the cucking as such as I don’t like any disrespect such as chat about better or tighter so I can’t really class myself as tht I don’t think

I wouldn’t class myself as a cuck as such i just enjoy watching him and possibly joining in after "

Similar to me then

By *amescoupleCouple
1 week ago

north walsham

We are the same in that we don't like the 'humiliation' side of 'cucking'.

I just like seeing M with other women and ofcourse there's the reclaim sex afterwards too.

Just wish it was easier to find willing victims....I mean participants.

By *issy_named_cTV/TS
1 week ago

Edinburgh

"We are the same in that we don't like the 'humiliation' side of 'cucking'.

I just like seeing M with other women and ofcourse there's the reclaim sex afterwards too.

Just wish it was easier to find willing victims....I mean participants."

"Victims"!

I'm sure they don't vote themselves as that !

Xx

By *ixen Blue JayCouple
1 week ago

Leicester

"I always thought I was a bit different getting off on watching the Mr with others, esp if he meets and sends vids (with permission from the other lady of course lol) but I don’t like the cucking as such as I don’t like any disrespect such as chat about better or tighter so I can’t really class myself as tht I don’t think

I wouldn’t class myself as a cuck as such i just enjoy watching him and possibly joining in after

Similar to me then "

I also love to give a pat on the bum of encouragement as he’s inside another lady lol glad I’m not the only one who enjoys this lol

1 week ago

Oxford

Similar to me then

I also love to give a pat on the bum of encouragement as he’s inside another lady lol glad I’m not the only one who enjoys this lol "

Love this

I love the scent and the taste of another woman on him and on his lips when i kiss him afterwards. Drives me wild

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple
1 week ago

Greater London

"This is what we are currently looking for but my god is it difficult to find lol

Sarah xx

The experiences weve had have started as Ffm and fffm fun but I’ve taken myself out of the fold for a moment to just enjoy the view….. i am now keen to explore further x "

Yeah, I think I want to experience the thrill of seeing him with another woman and knowing I’m not allowed to join in although I’m also open to doing it where I can join in also lol

Sarah xx

1 week ago

Oxford

Sarah xx

The experiences weve had have started as Ffm and fffm fun but I’ve taken myself out of the fold for a moment to just enjoy the view….. i am now keen to explore further x

Yeah, I think I want to experience the thrill of seeing him with another woman and knowing I’m not allowed to join in although I’m also open to doing it where I can join in also lol

Sarah xx"

One scenario that I constantly fantasize about is to bound to a chair and made to watch then after, once i’m at bursting point, released and able to join in.

By *hillenCouple
1 week ago

Borehamwood

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
1 week ago

Next Door

There some nice hot husbands on this thread

By *amescoupleCouple
1 week ago

north walsham

Just being playful in Terms of other couples/ladies.

Though we are devilishly devious given half a chance, a bottle of rum and the right company.

By *oxy jWoman
1 week ago

somerset

if you simply like to watch your man play with another woman then thats just the opposite of hot wife ie hot husband its not cuckquean if your simply just watching there far more to it than that watching your partner have fun is basically what most swingers call normal

1 week ago

Oxford

"if you simply like to watch your man play with another woman then thats just the opposite of hot wife ie hot husband its not cuckquean if your simply just watching there far more to it than that watching your partner have fun is basically what most swingers call normal"

Hey this a new chapter I / we are exploring having been in the scene off and on since our early 20’s. We’ve experienced many things together, set boundaries and also broke through them comfortably together and this is just another direction our fun is taking us. Who really cares for labels anyway its just sex x

1 week ago

Oxford

[Removed by poster at 23/06/24 18:26:36]

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple
1 week ago

Greater London

Sarah xx

Sarah xx

One scenario that I constantly fantasize about is to bound to a chair and made to watch then after, once i’m at bursting point, released and able to join in. "

I think the not being allowed to join in is what would drive me wild lol

Sarah xx

By *inkyCouple2018Couple
1 week ago

Wolverhampton and NN10

Aye! CQ couple here

Our biggest lifestyle kink

By *amescoupleCouple
1 week ago

north walsham

I just had to ask C if she's been posting on an alternative account.

That pretty much describes one of her fantasies to a tee. Maybe add in a blindfold and she's there!

By *inkyCouple2018Couple
1 week ago

Wolverhampton and NN10

"I just had to ask C if she's been posting on an alternative account.

That pretty much describes one of her fantasies to a tee. Maybe add in a blindfold and she's there! "

Oh yes blindfolds are good! Get to hear all the smooching and slurping annd groaning whilst being visually deprived of what’s going on in front of her. Hot as hell

1 week ago

Oxford

"I just had to ask C if she's been posting on an alternative account.

That pretty much describes one of her fantasies to a tee. Maybe add in a blindfold and she's there!

Oh yes blindfolds are good! Get to hear all the smooching and slurping annd groaning whilst being visually deprived of what’s going on in front of her. Hot as hell "

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple
1 week ago

Kent

Puts my hand in the air and waves

By * and K 2020Couple
1 week ago

kent/Derby

So hard to find a single lady to join us

By *inkyCouple2018Couple
1 week ago

Wolverhampton and NN10

"So hard to find a single lady to join us"

It surely is the hardest bit of all! Most women think we’re either crazy or joking when the topic is broached!

Surely there must be some women out there that love to be the centre of attention with the hubby in a couples relationship?

We won’t give up hope anyhoo!!!!

By *imandher2Couple
1 week ago

Liverpool

My Kirsty loves this. It started early in our relationship when she would ask me about my previous experiences. She would get really wet hearing my stories

By *oodiesCoupleCouple
1 week ago

Leicestershire

Currently it’s still just a fantasy of mine to see hubby with a unicorn!

I have seen him with the female of a couple but was too distracted myself to fully enjoy and appreciate… I want to have front row seats

By *oleraine-coupleCouple
1 week ago

coleraine

Would love to watch hubby being sucked to completion by another woman or to hold him and slip him into a pussy from behind.

Sadly we have not managed to ever get this organised

By *endalshaggersCouple
1 week ago

Kendal

Hey

By *he SmithsCouple
1 week ago

Devon & London

We both enjoy watching the other enjoy themselves x

By *heWelshCoupleCouple
1 week ago

Swansea

One of our fantasy’s, the thought is super hot, haven’t experienced it yet x

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
1 week ago

wonderland.

"I always thought I was a bit different getting off on watching the Mr with others, esp if he meets and sends vids (with permission from the other lady of course lol) but I don’t like the cucking as such as I don’t like any disrespect such as chat about better or tighter so I can’t really class myself as tht I don’t think "
I wouldn't like that either. In fact if a woman started asking if she was better than me play would definitely stop.

By *anesjhCouple
1 week ago

LONDON.

It's what we like to do.

Post new Message to Thread