Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Confused with it all

Jump to newest

By *iker Jack OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

For me there is a difference between sex and swinging, or wanting just sex.

For me swinging brings a social side, be that in a club, or from here. It hopefully leads to another meeting.

The line between swinging and sex seems to get blurred at times. Now whatever you use here or clubs for is totally down to you but I’m surprised how the lifestyle seems to have moved towards instant gratification

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Chichester

We are all here ultimately for the draw or physical sexual interaction. Regardless if it’s slow over months of ping pong / social meets or just fast anon fuck and fuck off meets

Swinging at its concept is was purely about married couples meeting other couples. Over the decades it’s spilled out now to really be a loose term for whatever

By *issmorganWoman
3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I think many use the site now as a sex site and all the meet nows and sending cock pics show that it's become that way..

For me, I enjoy the social side and quick hook ups do absolutely nothing for me.

I think as long as people respect what others are looking for and are upfront, there's a place for everyone.

It's so hard as a couple to meet other couples (im half of one) that I can see why couples choose to meet single men etc.

By *iker Jack OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"We are all here ultimately for the draw or physical sexual interaction. Regardless if it’s slow over months of ping pong / social meets or just fast anon fuck and fuck off meets

Swinging at its concept is was purely about married couples meeting other couples. Over the decades it’s spilled out now to really be a loose term for whatever "

Was swinging ever about cheating?

I don’t think it ever was.

Accepting that things move on and names change or adapt

I do think that some are on here or other places to fill something they are not getting elsewhere (no pun intended) whether that’s feeling good about themselves or anything else

Maybe best not to see this site as a swinging site

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Chichester

"We are all here ultimately for the draw or physical sexual interaction. Regardless if it’s slow over months of ping pong / social meets or just fast anon fuck and fuck off meets

Swinging at its concept is was purely about married couples meeting other couples. Over the decades it’s spilled out now to really be a loose term for whatever

I do think that some are on here or other places to fill something they are not getting elsewhere (no pun intended) whether that’s feeling good about themselves or anything else

Maybe best not to see this site as a swinging site "

For me I am here just have casual sex with people that I find hot or quirky I don’t take fab seriously remotely and pick it and discard as I need .

Swinging was never about cheating. The original modern concept was keys / couples swapping partners and it grew out of that. Well unless we go back way way historically when it was just sex (Romans / vikings / Egyptians

By *lowupdollTV/TS
3 weeks ago

S. Herts

Maybe best not to see this site as a swinging site "

Technically it’s only swinging for couples. But do semantics really matter?

By *abaFwonkleCouple
3 weeks ago

South Shields

For us it's primarily about being part of the community, spending time around likeminded people with whom you can speak freely and be yourself.

We look for social connections in the first instance. If things go no further than that then we've made some friends. If they progress further then all well and good, but we never have expectations over good craic with good company.

We're not interested at all in people who are all about the sex.

By *oxy jWoman
3 weeks ago

somerset

"For me there is a difference between sex and swinging, or wanting just sex.

For me swinging brings a social side, be that in a club, or from here. It hopefully leads to another meeting.

The line between swinging and sex seems to get blurred at times. Now whatever you use here or clubs for is totally down to you but I’m surprised how the lifestyle seems to have moved towards instant gratification "

the lifestyle has always had a large element of couples who dont do socials more so than those that do ... people need to stop thinking that clubs are the mainstay its not and never has been again most swinging couples dont go near clubs if every couple wanted to go to a club there simply would not be enough ..

the biggest portion of swingers are those who do private meets private parties lets not forget most clubs are fairly new in terms of swinging 30 years ago a club for us in the south west was a vist to the west midlands for alot of use swinging was dogging social was dogging the rest was who you knew and private invite only parties ...

today its the invite private parties that are taking off again since covid so no and yes swing can be social to some very social and to others no social .... lets not also forget these forums are tiny too and never give ue reflection of the swcene as a whole ...

same with some swingers play once every year compared to those who play weekly its still swinging

Post new Message to Thread