By *iscreetmouth OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Johnstone

[Removed by poster at 22/06/24 10:07:21]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

2 weeks ago

Johnstone

Who has never had their dick sucked by another guy before but has found themselves tempted by offers on here? Mostly cos women are tough nuts to crack (quite rightly) but gay/bi lads offer it on a plate

Message privately or wink if you don’t want to admit publically (discreet ofcourse)

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Chichester

Alcohol is usually the great equaliser for many guys

2 weeks ago

Johnstone

I only ask as getting increasing amounts of messages from straight guys (including folk who have blocked single guys) asking if I’d be up for meeting them. I don’t, I get worried they’ll regret it and like my meets to be dead sure rather than making decisions based off a bad horn lol

By *arryandhedgehogCouple
2 weeks ago

Thurrock

We were having this conversation with some people recently. I was saying how guys come to fab expecting it to be an easy way to get sex and then find out the hard way it isn’t so some tend to move towards meeting other guys or cd/tv

By *iker JackMan
2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"We were having this conversation with some people recently. I was saying how guys come to fab expecting it to be an easy way to get sex and then find out the hard way it isn’t so some tend to move towards meeting other guys or cd/tv "

So in essence what you’re saying is someone would change their sexuality for the sake of a blow job or sex?

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Chichester

"We were having this conversation with some people recently. I was saying how guys come to fab expecting it to be an easy way to get sex and then find out the hard way it isn’t so some tend to move towards meeting other guys or cd/tv

So in essence what you’re saying is someone would change their sexuality for the sake of a blow job or sex?"

Plenty will have a punt as any blowjob is often better than none. If no one knows about it

2 weeks ago

Johnstone

I guess it depends on your definition of sexuality. For me, a blowjob doesn’t make someone bi or gay. If they were attracted to men and would date a guy then they’re bi or gay. There’s no emotion in it, just a mutually beneficial transaction?

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Chichester

"I guess it depends on your definition of sexuality. For me, a blowjob doesn’t make someone bi or gay. If they were attracted to men and would date a guy then they’re bi or gay. There’s no emotion in it, just a mutually beneficial transaction? "

More less most guys just seem to view it as a simple sex act and as long as they nut it’s all that matters. The other person (guy or tv/TS etc ) is just rendered as an object to utilise for this

By *ockney-JMan
2 weeks ago

Cambridge

"I only ask as getting increasing amounts of messages from straight guys (including folk who have blocked single guys) asking if I’d be up for meeting them. I don’t, I get worried they’ll regret it and like my meets to be dead sure rather than making decisions based off a bad horn lol "

They are not straight clearly

2 weeks ago

Johnstone

"I only ask as getting increasing amounts of messages from straight guys (including folk who have blocked single guys) asking if I’d be up for meeting them. I don’t, I get worried they’ll regret it and like my meets to be dead sure rather than making decisions based off a bad horn lol

They are not straight clearly "

I messed around with a girl once and am definitely gay lol I wonder if it wasn’t as easy for us gay guys, would we be tempted by a woman?

By *ockney-JMan
2 weeks ago

Cambridge

"I only ask as getting increasing amounts of messages from straight guys (including folk who have blocked single guys) asking if I’d be up for meeting them. I don’t, I get worried they’ll regret it and like my meets to be dead sure rather than making decisions based off a bad horn lol

I messed around with a girl once and am definitely gay lol I wonder if it wasn’t as easy for us gay guys, would we be tempted by a woman? "

It would be much harder for a straight man to play with a guy than a gay man with a woman, due to social conditioning and stigma.

Lot of gay and bi men have deluded fantasises that genuine straight men are all ready and willing to be sucked off and claim everyone ‘is a little bit bi’.

But it is delusion lets face it. How many gay men are willing to be sucked off by a woman if no men around? In over 28 years of being around gay men I have genuinely not met one. So if everyone is a little bit bi as gay/ bi men like to fantasise, why are the gays not all readily being tempted by blow jobs from the ladies?

The guys being sucked are going to at least be a little bit bi, somewhere on the vast bi spectrum. But not fully straight. Unless they were d*unk, it was a one-off and they were horrified when sober

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Chichester

I messed around with a girl once and am definitely gay lol I wonder if it wasn’t as easy for us gay guys, would we be tempted by a woman?

It would be much harder for a straight man to play with a guy than a gay man with a woman, due to social conditioning and stigma.

Lot of gay and bi men have deluded fantasises that genuine straight men are all ready and willing to be sucked off and claim everyone ‘is a little bit bi’.

But it is delusion lets face it. How many gay men are willing to be sucked off by a woman if no men around? In over 28 years of being around gay men I have genuinely not met one. So if everyone is a little bit bi as gay/ bi men like to fantasise, why are the gays not all readily being tempted by blow jobs from the ladies?

The guys being sucked are going to at least be a little bit bi, somewhere on the vast bi spectrum. But not fully straight. Unless they were d*unk, it was a one-off and they were horrified when sober

"

Drugs. Alcohol and no one will know are big drivers for sure

The guilt is hilarious though after. I have had a few guys over the years that have had a fumble and have literally melted down after. One guy threw up once after. So I just dragged his ass out the door into hotel hallway and lobbed his clothes out after.

Some guys just simply can switch off and get sucked and then fuck off and not think anything The male brain is quite entertaining I have seen over last 16 years as a trans person and interactions with them

I have seen gay men get pegged by women a few times which was funny

2 weeks ago

Johnstone

"

I guess we’ll never know, as no-one can get inside the head of someone who doesn’t think like them. I personally could not play with a pussy, not for me. But - could I let a woman meet my needs if there were no other options? I don’t know. Being gay, I rarely have that problem.

Your last sentence is exactly why I am very cautious as to who I meet if they have straight on their bio. Alcohol can be the devil and most of my bad decisions I’ve made in life were under its influence. Hence why I am sober now.

By *arryandhedgehogCouple
2 weeks ago

Thurrock

Put that way yes. I think being on here and around more sexual content makes some guys have a more physical need to have an orgasm by someone else and what they are looking for shifts over time to be able to meet those needs. Sexuality isn’t set in stone some people are born one way or another for others it developes over time.

"We were having this conversation with some people recently. I was saying how guys come to fab expecting it to be an easy way to get sex and then find out the hard way it isn’t so some tend to move towards meeting other guys or cd/tv

So in essence what you’re saying is someone would change their sexuality for the sake of a blow job or sex?"

By *ockney-JMan
2 weeks ago

Cambridge

I guess we’ll never know, as no-one can get inside the head of someone who doesn’t think like them. I personally could not play with a pussy, not for me. But - could I let a woman meet my needs if there were no other options? I don’t know. Being gay, I rarely have that problem.

Your last sentence is exactly why I am very cautious as to who I meet if they have straight on their bio. Alcohol can be the devil and most of my bad decisions I’ve made in life were under its influence. Hence why I am sober now. "

The guys that have straight but contact other men are usually gay or bi.

They are either in the closet or they put ‘straight’ to appear more attractive and a challenge to rake in other deluded gay/ bi men that think they are playing with a genuine straight man.

Or they are in very deep denial and cannot accept what they are.

Very few are going to be straight going through a bicurious phase.

I have had endless ‘straight’ men message me on here over years I have been on and off but of course they are not straight. Especially when the under wear comes off both ways.

By *heelz69Man
2 weeks ago

Manchester

"I guess it depends on your definition of sexuality. For me, a blowjob doesn’t make someone bi or gay. If they were attracted to men and would date a guy then they’re bi or gay. There’s no emotion in it, just a mutually beneficial transaction? "

This is my view on it too.

By *ike Oxlong 95Man
2 weeks ago

Wyre.

No never. I'm actually straight!!

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
2 weeks ago

Stourbridge

I’m straight. I have no wish to do anything with another male.

I do appreciate a man with a “aesthetically appealing “ cock fucking a woman.

I’m perfectly happy to speak to anyone, I don’t have any filters on and if someone is a nice person to chat to that’s great. If not then I don’t. Simple.

By *oiluvfunMan
1 week ago

Penrith

"Who has never had their dick sucked by another guy before but has found themselves tempted by offers on here? Mostly cos women are tough nuts to crack (quite rightly) but gay/bi lads offer it on a plate

Message privately or wink if you don’t want to admit publically (discreet ofcourse) "

The ironies of Fab;

Receiving offers of a bj from men pretty much daily (even though you list yourself as straight), but after over 11 years in here you’re yet to receive offer No.1 from a woman…..

Having to use the word ‘actually’ before ‘straight’……what has the world come to……

By *aribbean King 1985Man
1 week ago

South West London

As hard as it is into getting female attention on Fab,there's nothing in the world that will ever tempt me to do sexual things with men. And to those men who do have sexual relationship with other men but claim to be straight just be honest with yourself and admit that you're bi

By *ssexhung4funMan
1 week ago

Essex

No but would have a gay man wank it watching me with a woman…

By *otty BikerMan
1 week ago

Warrington

"As hard as it is into getting female attention on Fab,there's nothing in the world that will ever tempt me to do sexual things with men. And to those men who do have sexual relationship with other men but claim to be straight just be honest with yourself and admit that you're bi "

This

By *avwxmMan
1 week ago

wrexham

Hey

By *ockney-JMan
1 week ago

Cambridge

"As hard as it is into getting female attention on Fab,there's nothing in the world that will ever tempt me to do sexual things with men. And to those men who do have sexual relationship with other men but claim to be straight just be honest with yourself and admit that you're bi "

Exactly, I wish more straight guys like you would say it how it is and smash the endemic delusion on this site

By *oiluvfunMan
1 week ago

Penrith

Absolutely this mate

By *ay_londonMan
1 week ago

Penzance

I hate how these threads always end up going down exactly the same route… why does it bother how people choose to identify?

I don’t find guys attractive, and I’m not looking for men, so I’d consider myself straight, but I’ve done things with men before and kind of enjoyed it? Why does anyone feel the need to tell me to ‘own up to it’?

I’m not looking for men and the minute I put it on my profile I’ll have an inbox full of cocks that I don’t want to see lol

By *dventuresofLandSCouple
1 week ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 23/06/24 09:10:57]

1 week ago

Johnstone

"I hate how these threads always end up going down exactly the same route… why does it bother how people choose to identify?

I don’t find guys attractive, and I’m not looking for men, so I’d consider myself straight, but I’ve done things with men before and kind of enjoyed it? Why does anyone feel the need to tell me to ‘own up to it’?

I’m not looking for men and the minute I put it on my profile I’ll have an inbox full of cocks that I don’t want to see lol"

If we all thought the same way, the world would be a boring place. I’m more inclined to agree with you though, I think men especially are able to see certain sex acts as just that

By *issmorganWoman
1 week ago

Calderdale innit

Lots of men are actually straight, so wouldn't be tempted by another man,even if they couldn't get a meet with a woman.

By *JandCMCouple
1 week ago

cardiff

Had my dick sucked by another guy when we had an MFM meet on here.

I always thought a guy would do a better blowjob than a woman as they know what another guy wants, but I was wrong.

By *4bimMan
1 week ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Drugs. Alcohol and no one will know are big drivers for sure

The guilt is hilarious though after. I have had a few guys over the years that have had a fumble and have literally melted down after. One guy threw up once after. So I just dragged his ass out the door into hotel hallway and lobbed his clothes out after.

Some guys just simply can switch off and get sucked and then fuck off and not think anything The male brain is quite entertaining I have seen over last 16 years as a trans person and interactions with them

I have seen gay men get pegged by women a few times which was funny

"

yeah drink and drugs, you can tell as people get in a state and start messaging late evening or very early morning.

people get lonely and desperate for interaction. alcohol plays with the brain and only makes matters worse

By (user no longer on site)
1 week ago

Each to their own; as long as the fun is respectful

By *cnugatugMan
1 week ago

Chatham

No shame in having a guy sucking my dick

By *ereforagoodtime74Man
1 week ago

malice

I agree with the above.

Due no fem/cpl action in over 4 years, ive used willing mouth guys for cum n go occasionally, but dont fancy them, want to kiss, cuddle or be intimate.

Just a mutual act and they are bloody good at it lol

By *lice AgainTV/TS
1 week ago

Bristol

"No shame in having a guy sucking my dick "

Love this.

If you like your dick in mouth or ass, there's a whole world of opportunity out there.

By *ockney-JMan
1 week ago

Cambridge

"No shame in having a guy sucking my dick "

You are bisexual so there would not be?

Post new Message to Thread