Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cock or no cock pic?

Jump to newest

By *m2330 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Bromborough

This one had me wondering…

Obviously a lot of women seem to be against having their inboxes cluttered with unsolicited dick pics, but what is the general consensus around dicks showing in profile pics etc. ? Advantageous or not?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ark n kimCouple
2 weeks ago

durham

Personally we are not bothered about dick pics.one or two on a profile is OK,but when you get ten or more just from different angles is a total no from us.also if it measured against any house hold item it gets deleted.

Would much rather see a torso,legs or arms.

Just our preference,sure a lot of people like a cock pic.

By *wesome TitsWoman
2 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Personally we are not bothered about dick pics.one or two on a profile is OK,but when you get ten or more just from different angles is a total no from us.also if it measured against any house hold item it gets deleted.

Would much rather see a torso,legs or arms.

Just our preference,sure a lot of people like a cock pic."

I fully agree with this. One or two in profile is fine, I prefer not to receive them in messages when unsolicited. If a profile is only dick pics I know it's unlikely I'd get on with that person.

By *io--Man
2 weeks ago

Poulton

"This one had me wondering…

Obviously a lot of women seem to be against having their inboxes cluttered with unsolicited dick pics, but what is the general consensus around dicks showing in profile pics etc. ? Advantageous or not? "

It depends on who you want to meet really. Some could not care less about the cock itself and look for other factors in a guy, so it would probably put them off. Whereas others that fall under sizequeens or do have a preference would be more interested with those guys selling it as an incentive. Id say maybe 15% state in their profile they have a requirement for size ect, just like some do the same for race, age ect. You cant appeal to everyone so appeal to who you want

By *8on33Man
2 weeks ago

winfrith

who knows but why would you show your cock to a stranger, so in my opinion don't do it is the safer bet .

By *he turned me GreyCouple
2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Your profile your choice innit

Mr

By *io--Man
2 weeks ago

Poulton

"who knows but why would you show your cock to a stranger, so in my opinion don't do it is the safer bet ."
Because this is a swinger site for sexual relations and genitalia and physique can be a big factor in attraction

By *igjay2584Man
2 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Feels like it's revealing in more ways than one.

Seduction comes in many forms but the overt dick pic feels mutually exclusive to me.

By *abaFwonkleCouple
2 weeks ago

South Shields

"who knows but why would you show your cock to a stranger, so in my opinion don't do it is the safer bet .Because this is a swinger site for sexual relations and genitalia and physique can be a big factor in attraction "

For us guys who are all about their cock are an automatic no thanks. We look for people who want to be part of the swinger community, not just looking for sex. Face pics, personality and the right approach are what's important to us.

By *8on33Man
2 weeks ago

winfrith

"who knows but why would you show your cock to a stranger, so in my opinion don't do it is the safer bet .Because this is a swinger site for sexual relations and genitalia and physique can be a big factor in attraction "
It may be a swingers site but it's like everything in life a bit of respect goes a long way don't you think ,I guess some will like it but the majority won't.

By *ouple4voyeurCouple
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

A cock pic as a profile pic makes it an easy choice for us whether we reply or just block.

Why also when they have them as a profile pic they also send you loads of other cock pics in thier first message?

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman
2 weeks ago

Hampshire

One or two cock pics on a profile is fine but if there are 10+ just different angles then it can be off putting. I prefer to see a picture that leaves a little to the imagination. Sometimes less is more.

By *urious_ItchMan
2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Obviously I sit in the fence on this one

In reality it depends what you are wanting to get from here. My profile (and pic) worked for me and got me exactly the hook up I was looking for (incidentally they had a similar profile pic). For others it will be a big turn off, but they are unlikely to be the type of folk I am looking to meet, so works for both. Simply setup your profile how you want and think about who you are wanting to meet. If you are wanted to join the swinger community, as someone noted, cock pic profile is likely not your best choice.

Sending PM’s with unsolicited cock pics is something totally different mind, not cool.

By *oxy jWoman
2 weeks ago

somerset

"This one had me wondering…

Obviously a lot of women seem to be against having their inboxes cluttered with unsolicited dick pics, but what is the general consensus around dicks showing in profile pics etc. ? Advantageous or not? "

your profile is yours to do as you wish im one that dont mind cock pics in fact wont meet without seeing one for reason of my own...

private messaging is a whole new ball game consent is needed so if they have not asked for one but you decide to send one anyway then thats not consensual and is therefor breaking the law and yes even for a adult themed site

consent is everything in this lifestyle

By *rDeeSwingsMan
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

I didn't use to post cock pics as I have had cock theft on this site. Yeah sad I know. I have a couple on my profile as of recently, all sex pics are friends only.

By *abaFwonkleCouple
1 week ago

South Shields

"Obviously I sit in the fence on this one

In reality it depends what you are wanting to get from here. My profile (and pic) worked for me and got me exactly the hook up I was looking for (incidentally they had a similar profile pic). For others it will be a big turn off, but they are unlikely to be the type of folk I am looking to meet, so works for both. Simply setup your profile how you want and think about who you are wanting to meet. If you are wanted to join the swinger community, as someone noted, cock pic profile is likely not your best choice.

Sending PM’s with unsolicited cock pics is something totally different mind, not cool."

Personally we find it a shame that this site, which was once a thriving swinger community and the site's intended purpose, is subject to more and more hook up culture.

By *neakypeaky30Man
1 week ago

Thurrock

Interesting. Roles reversed and it was women inboxing the men with the same kind of pics. Would they be so annoyed as to write it in the profile?

It needs to be tested. Happy to volunteer

By *punk n gushCouple
1 week ago

Walmer,

Cock pics aren't for us after all cocks come in all diffrent sizes and shapes much the same as pussys do it's more important for us to know we share the same likes and dislikes as the person we're looking to meet

By *allwelshcoupleCouple
1 week ago

Cwmbran

Cock pics sent without being asked for or in an opening message is a no from us.

Prefer to see body etc, or even a nice tight pair of boxers, let's keep something to the imagination.

By *luehairedcumslutCouple
1 week ago

St Neots

Not an advantage to having them imo. If we wanna see your dick, we would ask for it

By *eyond PurityCouple
1 week ago

Laceby

We had a message and his selling point was he wasn’t including a dick pic.

Yet 3/4 of pics on profile were dick pics

If the percentage of your pics are solely focused on your cock you won’t be for us.

I’d also say that if the profile you are looking to message doesn’t have any cock pics or doesn’t show ladies genitalia then it’s unlikely they’ll want to receive dick pics.

K

By *rDeeSwingsMan
1 week ago

Birmingham

I have started to upload dick pics again, had idiots steal my pictures. My profile needs an overhaul as it is too much dick recently and not enough of other pics.

By *andb69Couple
1 week ago

leeds

I like to see cock pictures, as long as they're well taken photographs of what I consider to be good looking cocks. Who wants to play with a cock they don't like the look of?

By *icolerobbieCouple
1 week ago

walsall

I’d never meet anyone without a cock pic.

By *luehairedcumslutCouple
1 week ago

St Neots

"I’d never meet anyone without a cock pic."

Why don't you have any though?

By *rsKOTCTWoman
1 week ago

Leeds

Unsolicited - no.

On profile do as you wish but loads of cock pics from every possible angle is off-putting.

Cock as profile pic I usually block.

By *teveanddebsCouple
1 week ago

Norwich

And guys, please make sure it's, at the least, semi erect with the foreskin retracted

By *heelerMan
1 week ago

Northants

When I'm chatting to a woman and I get the trust I will send a face pic and usually they have viewed your profile where you have photos of your cock .

By *umblefunMan
1 week ago

London/ South East

I have a couple on my profile, though I’m not sure I would “lead” with a cock pic as an intro.

By *obyorkMan
1 week ago

Keighley

If I’m going to meet a guy I want to see a picture of his cock first

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman
1 week ago

south coast IOW

A cock pic profile is off putting to me i love a torso profile pic and dont mind if a bit of cock shows but sending cock pics with a first message or a profile with mostly cock pics is off putting to me. If i want to see it i will ask.

By *punk n gushCouple
1 week ago

Walmer,

"A cock pic profile is off putting to me i love a torso profile pic and dont mind if a bit of cock shows but sending cock pics with a first message or a profile with mostly cock pics is off putting to me. If i want to see it i will ask. "

Yes this good for you ladies know the score men remember this

Post new Message to Thread