Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Advice on my profile?

Jump to newest

By *agicman22 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Manchester

Hey I’ve been getting some meets and been successful at clubs but feel like I’ve not been getting as much off here. Is this just because I’m a single male? I do think sometimes people might think I’m a fake account because I’ve had that before. Any tips or advice on this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
3 weeks ago

Leeds

I can't see why anyone would think your profile is fake as you have verifications.

Maybe you don't get many messages because all you send are winks, not actual messages.

By *agicman22 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Manchester

What would you recommend then?

By *m2330Man
3 weeks ago

Bromborough

Unfortunately that’s the life of a single male on here

You need to do something different to stand out because every single girl gets 100s and 100s of messages on here

By *eally_RosieWoman
3 weeks ago

Local to Scunthorpe

It’s not a bad profile. Says you don’t message though and send winks. I don’t even look at winks let alone respond to them.

By *hipdaleCouple
3 weeks ago

Greenhithe

You need to send messages shows you can put some effort in , people who send us wink just get ignored

By *ealitybitesMan
3 weeks ago

Belfast

I'm always curious why if so many people say they have a good success rate in clubs or on other sites they don't focus on those areas?

Is there a need to cover all bases?

By *S-cardiffiansCouple
3 weeks ago

cardiff

Would love to hear about it x

By *airyemCouple
3 weeks ago

rayleigh

I’d suggest you send messages and attach a face pic to any message! Make sure it’s recent and not dated too. Attach more photos on your profile, less willy pics, maybe a bum, your back, thighs etc. personally I will ignore winks as I find them lazy, I feel there’s little intention. Don’t copy and paste your messages too. Any that doesn’t stand out in my inbox is deleted without being read, don’t send a willy pic without being asked it’s so repetitive and says nothing about your personality, a lot of ladies need a connection which will be in your bio.

Post new Message to Thread