Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

BJ’s

Jump to newest

By *uthentic fun gent OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Kent/London/Surrey

Who else isn’t a huge fan of BJ’s? I rarely cum from them and find most ladies are not that good at them. Is it me or them? Hmmm…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lowupdollTV/TS
7 weeks ago

S. Herts

Maybe you just don’t enjoy them. It doesn’t have to be someone’s fault.

By *NewBNWOMan
7 weeks ago

London

"Who else isn’t a huge fan of BJ’s? I rarely cum from them and find most ladies are not that good at them. Is it me or them? Hmmm…

"

Life changed when I realised I didn't want to cum from head & would happily take 10-15 mins of head getting her in the mood while feeling very nice before fucking. It's not all about I didn't cum it wasn't good

By *oiluvfunMan
7 weeks ago

Penrith

I enjoy having my cock sucked, but it’s rare for me to cum this way. The last time I did, was 2017!

One of my current girlfriends is determined to get me to fill her mouth, so we’ll see lol….

By *arryandhedgehogCouple
7 weeks ago

Thurrock

When you find a woman who genuinely enjoys doing it and wants to do it for you it’s a life changing experience

By *ardcorehank69Man
7 weeks ago

Bristol

"When you find a woman who genuinely enjoys doing it and wants to do it for you it’s a life changing experience "

100percent agree with your comment

By *ovetoedgeMan
7 weeks ago

Dunstable

"When you find a woman who genuinely enjoys doing it and wants to do it for you it’s a life changing experience "

100% true

By *etropolitainMan
7 weeks ago

Redworth Co Durham

Totally agree

My best was years ago with a friend . She always said after she wanted my cock in her mouth but I was with someone

Then one night!!!

OMG best ever blow job I ever had

Patricia from Bodmin her name

By *oiluvfunMan
7 weeks ago

Penrith

I’m sure this is why many people say men make the best cocksuckers; because they want you to cum. Women (in my experience) tend to just want your cock hard enough for penetration, so it’s foreplay, not a sex act on its own….?

By *hunky_monkeyMan
7 weeks ago

cardiff

I very much enjoy receiving them but rarely cum from oral alone. Only one woman and one man have ever made me cum from oral alone

By *ohnboy64Man
7 weeks ago

Blackpool

I absolutely adore having my cock sucked. Just feels so intimate and naughty. I've only ever cum once but that's not a problem for me. I just enjoy the whole cock sucking experience.

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

I love having my cock sucked but again only had one woman make me cum, what I’d give to have her suck me off again

Post new Message to Thread