Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

ever used a “professional” service?

Jump to newest

By *inkyCouple2018 OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

wolves and northants

If you struggle to connect with someone in real life, or your circumstances are highly restrictive… have you ever considered or actually booked the services of a “professional” sex worker before?

Just intrigued to see if this is a popular workaround for people or not!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellinever70Woman
6 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I can't think of a set of circumstances where I'd consider it

By *aturefunswTV/TS
6 weeks ago

bristol

Yes I have used adult work site x

By *orthern BeardMan
6 weeks ago

Bristol

I have done. It was a fantasy I had many moons ago. It was incredibly clean and lived up to expectations

By *elloWoman
6 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"If you struggle to connect with someone in real life, or your circumstances are highly restrictive… have you ever considered or actually booked the services of a “professional” sex worker before?

Just intrigued to see if this is a popular workaround for people or not! "

I've booked a pro to strip at an ex's birthday party then we went upstairs for a threesome, all the guests were vanilla friends they were very shocked but we had a great night

By *aturefunswTV/TS
6 weeks ago

bristol

Me and ex went to strip clubs loads of times x

So erotic x

By *heseeker73Man
6 weeks ago

witney

Seriously considering the option of a professional service, I would much rather have some fun and share some fantasies with fellow fabbers and also my arms aching lol. So I might have to pay for some naughty fun

By *allandathleticMan
6 weeks ago

Asgard

I once had a company in to clean my carpets. They claimed to be professional and the sucking action seemed to be sufficient.

By *ayd100Man
6 weeks ago

clitheroe

Used a ts in Blackpool for a number of years before finding fab, taught me a lot,no regrets.

By *urlyBlondesCouple
6 weeks ago

Lichfield

We haven't used as much as been used! Literally had a message on here one morning with an offer we couldn't refuse... so we didn't!!

It had always been a fantasy and it was very erotic, the build-up was incredible!

By *jekimMan
6 weeks ago

Wigan

I accompanied a mate once who paid an told me to pick one an go in but wasn't for me haha she couldn't make me cum at all

By *utts10Man
6 weeks ago

wallington

"If you struggle to connect with someone in real life, or your circumstances are highly restrictive… have you ever considered or actually booked the services of a “professional” sex worker before?

By *utts10Man
6 weeks ago

wallington

By *arl17Man
6 weeks ago

Central Portugal

"I have done. It was a fantasy I had many moons ago. It was incredibly clean and lived up to expectations"

Not many options in rural Portugal so yup...

By *agina muncherMan
6 weeks ago

Leeds Wortley

Love to be of service for women, pimped out by a woman

By *orthernJayMan
6 weeks ago

Overseas

True story disclaimer before the Fab police raid my inbox!!!

An ex partners best female friend was dumped by her husband who left her in a deep financial mess; she couldn’t make her mortgage payments.

She knew we were swingers and asked us if people would pay her to join couples etc, we didn’t have an answer so asked around our local club; we were known faces at the time. A bi guy we knew said him and his male partner had a fantasy they’d happily “pay a professional” to help them with.

Fast forward a few years and she’d paid off all of her debts, her life has been transformed; she provides services for MF and MM couples only, no single guys. It amazed me how many clients she’s had over the years and how much people are willing to pay.

By *aturefunswTV/TS
6 weeks ago

bristol

"I have done. It was a fantasy I had many moons ago. It was incredibly clean and lived up to expectations

Not many options in rural Portugal so yup... "

I’ve visited a strip club in Albufeira and my mrs at time had her tongue full in the strippers pussy

By *punfun432Man
6 weeks ago

Ancaster

yes used them on rare occasions, and nothing that recent.

Never had a great experience with lower level/street girls - I'm going back a way and including an amsterdam trip.

Had some amazing experiences with certain massage girls, and fun i the last couple of years with a girl meeting outdoors.

I think the clearer you are on what you want, and finding a girl who has good feedback can be very rewarding - friends have gone that route. If you are going to wing it then be prepared that, if it isn't great, to learn and put it down to experience thge next time.

By *ucksBoy91Man
6 weeks ago

milton keynes

I haven’t as I don’t personally like the idea of paying for physical connection/ feel like it cheapens the act (this also applies to findom) which is incredibly naive I know as all connections are transactional to some degree, I promise you it’s not because I’m a cheapskate!

But I do have the utmost respect for those that work in the profession and it wouldn’t put me off dating a woman in that line of work.

By *oe n JayCouple
6 weeks ago

Surrey

Interesting topic

Post new Message to Thread