Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Emotional attachment

Jump to newest

By *bckent OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Medway/Maidstone area

Have you ever been on a meet and started having strong feelings when it was suppose to be NSA?

Would you tell the other person?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

Not caught feelings on a single meet .... but started a NSA relationship... stupidest idea I ever agreed to ... saw the person regularly.... did say after 4 months it wasn't feeling NSA and we agreed to be exclusive etc

Cut a long story short .... he met my kids and friends ...... so of course I caught the feelings ... he didn't reciprocate ... and I never met his kids etc

Eventually I realised he was still on here meeting other people ... ended things very heartbroken.

He is apparently now in a proper relationship but still on here meeting people.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
7 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I never aim for NSA. I like strings. I like giving a shit about the people I sleep with.

Sometimes things develop considerably further than I originally intend them to. But I like to go into things knowing there's potential rather than limiting where they can go before we even start.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
7 weeks ago

Leeds

No, if I did I wouldn't see them again, I'm not here for attachment.

By *8on33Man
7 weeks ago

winfrith

yes and I enjoy it .

By *indeyesbigsmileMan
7 weeks ago

Newport

If it happened/ happens would absolutely have to tell them, if you don't will end up in a mess with someone hurt, even if it means ending whatever situation is the outcome.

By *isbehavingWoman
7 weeks ago

Huntly

"I never aim for NSA. I like strings. I like giving a shit about the people I sleep with.

Sometimes things develop considerably further than I originally intend them to. But I like to go into things knowing there's potential rather than limiting where they can go before we even start."

I’m similar, I find it’s a good way to be. I have no agenda, but I need more than a random one off with a stranger

By *imply DeeWoman
7 weeks ago

Wherever

I avoid attachment of any kind. I found that I always regret it regardless of the outcome.

By *rsGNDWoman
7 weeks ago

Norwich

I was seeing a younger guy for about a year and I did get a bit attached to him. Never planned to do that but...

By *rsGNDWoman
7 weeks ago

Norwich

In fact I know he also got attached to me.

7 weeks ago

Think there's a difference between treating people with dignity and respect while acknowledging it's a one off encounter to wanting some soulless fuck and go.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

7 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Think there's a difference between treating people with dignity and respect while acknowledging it's a one off encounter to wanting some soulless fuck and go. "

By *ivemealadybonerWoman
7 weeks ago

somewhere

"I was seeing a younger guy for about a year and I did get a bit attached to him. Never planned to do that but..."

I did the same, life changed a bit at the start of the year because of it and one of the reasons I don't meet males anymore x

By *uthLessKnickersCouple
7 weeks ago

Cornwall/Devon

I have a boyfriend whom I am very fond of. Mr encourages and supports me with it.

He knows there is no risk to our relationship as it is him I always go back home too and he does always quite like to reclaim me.

Ruth x

By *lex.and.SexCouple
7 weeks ago

Bedale

If the term being used is emotional attachment then I think all of our best swinging partners have had this to an extent. It's not love, but it's mutual respect and care, you want them to have a good time and to do well in their endeavours. It's friendship ultimately and friendship is an emotion.

But never at the very start no, it's always something that develops over time.

I suspect that if we did encounter that at a first meeting it's probably a red flag that we shouldn't play with that person because ultimately there is a risk that it could develop into something inappropriate.

By *aturefunswTV/TS
7 weeks ago

bristol

I def did not but my ex did .

Here is the morale dilemma -

1) she had lesbian and ffm encounters before we met .

I encouraged to do it as I hadn’t . She and a girl in a couple got quite close and you could tell something was starting .

So is it my fault for encouraging it .

Her fault for not admitting that she was deeper involved with her bi side than she let on .

Or just accidental as it is a risk ?

Your thoughts appreciated .

By *bckent OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Medway/Maidstone area

Im not too sure on how I view it on a whole. Sometimes its hard to be "on someone" and not be "into them". Its often when she is soo distracted by her partner it never feels like we had a moment which is fine..but Ive been on some meets where there is that click where you think DAMN if the condom failed I wouldnt be mad....lol.

Had one friend some years back...she said she never had an orgasm (she wasnt very experienced).... and during our session she actually said "please dont make me cum.... I dont want to fall in love with you"

I felt so sad for her after... we never met up again...

By *ularliWoman
7 weeks ago

worcester

I do my best to avoid building anything other than NSA.

By *eltCuteMightDeleteWoman
7 weeks ago

Reading

I fell for my FWB which was unfortunate. We were in a relationship for awhile but it ended.

If I started having feelings for someone I was seeing casually but regularly now I'd probably some distance between us or end it.

By *sleWightCoupleCouple
7 weeks ago

Ryde

Have had a couple of guys develop a bit of an emotional attachment, which isn't a surprise, as I am rather maternal, very easy to talk to and effectively function as an agony-aunt for guys in loveless marriages.

I was flattered, but I just reminded them that they're married to their wives, who are a damn site more important than sex or me.

By *luttyLaylaWoman
7 weeks ago

North West

No I haven’t.

But I’m single and don’t do regular fwb for this reason. It’s too close to dating.

However, if I caught feelings I wouldn’t tell them. Specially if I knew it was NSA. Not their issue to deal with.

If I was in a position where not meeting again would need an explanation, I’d be honest.

By *agondaMan
7 weeks ago

Witterings

"Not caught feelings on a single meet .... but started a NSA relationship... stupidest idea I ever agreed to ... saw the person regularly.... did say after 4 months it wasn't feeling NSA and we agreed to be exclusive etc

Cut a long story short .... he met my kids and friends ...... so of course I caught the feelings ... he didn't reciprocate ... and I never met his kids etc

Eventually I realised he was still on here meeting other people ... ended things very heartbroken.

He is apparently now in a proper relationship but still on here meeting people. "

This is sad, I hope you’re ok after the way this idiot obviously treated you ? X

By *entleman JayMan
7 weeks ago

Wakefield

"Not caught feelings on a single meet .... but started a NSA relationship... stupidest idea I ever agreed to ... saw the person regularly.... did say after 4 months it wasn't feeling NSA and we agreed to be exclusive etc

He is apparently now in a proper relationship but still on here meeting people. "

So in summary, he’s a twat!

By *bckent OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Medway/Maidstone area

"Have had a couple of guys develop a bit of an emotional attachment, which isn't a surprise, as I am rather maternal, very easy to talk to and effectively function as an agony-aunt for guys in loveless marriages.

I was flattered, but I just reminded them that they're married to their wives, who are a damn site more important than sex or me."

Afony aunt...lol. New one for me

By *oberto7Man
7 weeks ago

Greenock

Good for him...

By *ellhungvweMan
7 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I am friends with the people I meet on here but definitely not looking for a relationship.

The reason I like meeting couples on here is because _they_ have a strong relationship and I am just an addition to that for them so there is no way a relationship will develop. That works for everyone - win win.

7 weeks ago

He is apparently now in a proper relationship but still on here meeting people.

This is sad, I hope you’re ok after the way this idiot obviously treated you ? X"

Yes I am absolutely fine now it was not about me or anything I did or didn't do ... he was and still is a cheating twat as he is still doing it to his new partner .....

By *ravelling ChappieMan
7 weeks ago

Stroud

I had a long term FWB, which was very much about the F. We ended the WB bit when she met her partner and he wasn't into the scene. We remain F. On my part there was never any chance we would become partners, but we had some great sex over the years, including a couple of swap meets and a particularly memorable mmf.

Post new Message to Thread