Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Disabled swinging

Jump to newest

By *andk888 OP   Couple
15 weeks ago

Caerphilly

Does anyone else have a physical disability?.my husband is in a wheelchair..we have been swinging for around 2 years and have had some awsome experiences and made some great friends.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erry2020888Man
15 weeks ago

stockport

yes some experience, meta lady in a wheel chair once

By *agatoXXXMan
15 weeks ago

A Place Where Time Runs Slow

I vary between crutches & walking stick, depending on what's hurting, and how much. I don't get meets.

By *oroMale41Man
15 weeks ago

Stockton on tees

Not for me unfortunately. Nothing personal against disabled people.

By *oxy jWoman
15 weeks ago

somerset

oner of the nice things about this scene is disability is not a deal breaker for most ...

for me there only one thing that matters that sexual attraction if they are hot to me then green light

By *hoenix_1Man
15 weeks ago

richmond

Used to meet a lady who was in a wheelchair, never effected our fun in bed

By *ustamanMan
15 weeks ago

weymouth

As with many things it begins with a conversation . Attraction is either there or not, any perceived disability becomes irrelevant with attraction merely an obstacle to overcome with humour and laughter

By *ister_EMan
15 weeks ago

Hayling Island

When I was in my early twenties i was in a relationship with a couple, where the hubby was in a wheelchair.

Although there was a little bit bi play I was mainly there as a surrogate cock for him to use and direct. He was fully involved in all of our play and we mostly worked together to pleasure her in ways that he was unable to do alone.

It was a genuine privilege to be invited so intimately into their relationship as both a friend and a lover.

By *parks87Couple
15 weeks ago

huntingdon

yer sparks has walking disability the witch he has quite few times been misunderstood and though be d*unk due to it courses him be very unbalanced witch lead people away before even been asked or tell people sparks is disabled for them to say in that case not for us but will meet bmw if she up for it

By *heoneandonlyEJCouple
14 weeks ago

Tenerife baby

"Does anyone else have a physical disability?.my husband is in a wheelchair..we have been swinging for around 2 years and have had some awsome experiences and made some great friends.

"

J uses a wheelchair, We’ve been swinging about 18 months. We’ve had some great times and made some firm friends (pun intended) xx

Post new Message to Thread