Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tantric massage

Jump to newest

By *r Spiegal OP   Man
12 weeks ago

gateshead

Has anyone been on a fab date or have partner who is into this as this has been my latest read up?

Seeing it more and more on fab but only done to men.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ttentiveRabbitMan
12 weeks ago

Lymington

I love giving it, I've one that has a full bench and all.

The orgasms are much deeper after a nice oily massage with both being naked and slipping the fingers in and thumb in the anus ans you grasp the buttock

By *wesome TitsWoman
12 weeks ago

Newcastle

I love receiving. Have had a couple from different people, always happy to try more. It's the sort of thing you need to build a connection for, though, and Fab doesn't always feel like the right place for that.

Would love to receive with no expectation of sex and with the masseuse fully clothed, and that's even rarer to find on here.

By *arren81Man
12 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Fully qualified if anyone would like a nice massage x

By *ttentiveRabbitMan
12 weeks ago

Lymington

"I love receiving. Have had a couple from different people, always happy to try more. It's the sort of thing you need to build a connection for, though, and Fab doesn't always feel like the right place for that.

Would love to receive with no expectation of sex and with the masseuse fully clothed, and that's even rarer to find on here."

I agree, sex shouldn't always be the conclusion.

The both naked part is nice though, when I lean over and you feel the warmth of my chest as opposed to a shirt.

Massaging the pelvis and inner leg, just high enough but not penetrate

By * and G CoupleCouple
12 weeks ago

London

D (female) loves receiving a good tantric massage too but people good at providing them are hard to find.

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

I have not tried this yet is on my list

By *otally BenettonCouple
12 weeks ago

shropshire

My wife is an incredible tantric masseuse. She’s the complete package of being really knowledgeable, a genuinely lovely lady and ridiculously hot. I’d recommend a tantric experience to anyone but finding a good practitioner isn’t easy. We’ve heard some right horror stories.

Post new Message to Thread