Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wont meet smokers ???

Jump to newest

By *evertree OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

north west,Lancashire

We fully understand and respect people views and choice of whom they wish to meet but how would people distinguish in a club or for example an orgy room who smokes? We find it strange that some people are judgemental against smokers yet indulge in such activities as bareback owo cim and anal yet frown at smokers as though its unhygienic.

As social smokers we dont have brown teeth,dont smell like old ashtrays,100% hygienic and regular tested...what are peoples views ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *usanStoHelitWoman
13 weeks ago

liverpool

You can taste it when you kiss them /give them oral and it's not a good taste.

Sorry op but I've noped out of playing with smokers in clubs before because you absolutely can smell /taste it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

13 weeks ago

East Sussex

It doesn't matter how many mints you eat, times you brush your teeth or shower you can smell it on a person.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

13 weeks ago

East Sussex

I'm not keen on a strong smell of garlic on a person either

By *oveToPlay.Couple
13 weeks ago

Yorkshire

It's just a preference OP

S xxx

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
13 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I think people can choose not to fuck other people that they feel they don't want to fuck, and that's pretty much all there is to it, whatever the reasons are

By *oxy jWoman
13 weeks ago

somerset

people will do what they want not what others want

By *8on33Man
13 weeks ago

winfrith

"We fully understand and respect people views and choice of whom they wish to meet but how would people distinguish in a club or for example an orgy room who smokes? We find it strange that some people are judgemental against smokers yet indulge in such activities as bareback owo cim and anal yet frown at smokers as though its unhygienic.

As social smokers we dont have brown teeth,dont smell like old ashtrays,100% hygienic and regular tested...what are peoples views ?"

It doesn't bother me as long as it's not noticeable but unfortunately sometimes it is .

By *ack 500Man
13 weeks ago

stafford

"I'm not keen on a strong smell of garlic on a person either "

Repulsive ahahah

By *ony MannMan
13 weeks ago

Wallop

I can tell who smokes when I kiss them if not before.

By *aughtynottsCouple
13 weeks ago

Outside Nottingham

I can smell it a mile off in a room full of people and will actively avoid them, it sinks into clothing, hair and a smokers breath isnt pleasant. As someone that's an addict to smelling amazing it's not a smell I can tolerate in close proximity and just like attraction, its a personal preference that some mind and some dont.

By *uenevereWoman
13 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"We fully understand and respect people views and choice of whom they wish to meet but how would people distinguish in a club or for example an orgy room who smokes? We find it strange that some people are judgemental against smokers yet indulge in such activities as bareback owo cim and anal yet frown at smokers as though its unhygienic.

As social smokers we dont have brown teeth,dont smell like old ashtrays,100% hygienic and regular tested...what are peoples views ?"

If people choose to smoke, use substances or bareback that's uo to them, but they're not for me.

All smokers smell and taste unpleasant to me... and it's a turn off.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
13 weeks ago

Leeds

Even as a smoker I get it - we smell to those they don't smoke, other smokers wouldn't notice.

People's preferences are valid.

I have found so many "none smokers" seem to suddenly smoke when at socials.

By *aterlite21Man
13 weeks ago

Loughton

Can you change your profile so only members who will meet smokers are shown?

By *uffnmuffCouple
13 weeks ago

London

So many people say they don't meet smokers but still ask to meet us x

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
13 weeks ago

Hastings

"It's just a preference OP

S xxx"

I'll second this if it has not been done.

By *kyblue1878Couple
13 weeks ago

Southport

You can't compare smoking to sexual preferences. Granted you may not choose to meet people you know bareback but you'll also meet people who bareback but you don't know that they do. This is completely different from smoking. People choose to avoid smokers because they don't like the smell. Even if people don't advertise they smoke, it is easily detected in close quarters.

By *evertree OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

north west,Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 14/06/24 20:16:47]

By *egular fun NorfolkCouple
13 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

Respect and if not for you move on.

People that judge and pick out on those that don't fit their own preferences need to realise everyone is different.

If you're offended by someone, I'd say work it out in your head, get into your own happy space and move on.

Female

By *evertree OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

north west,Lancashire

As social smokers we dont have brown teeth,dont smell like old ashtrays,100% hygienic and regular tested...what are peoples views ?

You can't compare smoking to sexual preferences. Granted you may not choose to meet people you know bareback but you'll also meet people who bareback but you don't know that they do. This is completely different from smoking. People choose to avoid smokers because they don't like the smell. Even if people don't advertise they smoke, it is easily detected in close quarters."

Just find it odd that some people would rim a strangers arsehole yet not kiss a smoker?

By *urhamgurlWoman
13 weeks ago

Durham

It’s the smell! Smokers who think they don’t smell of smoke are deluding themselves.

I have good friends who smoke, I’m not against it but there’s no way I could kiss them or stand too close for very long.

By *evertree OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

north west,Lancashire

"So many people say they don't meet smokers but still ask to meet us x"

Thats happened to us so many times too

By *evertree OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

north west,Lancashire

So you can taste smoke out the arse can ya... their maybe alot of bullshitters on this site but didn't realise they could blow smoke out their own arse ..LOL

13 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

[Removed by poster at 14/06/24 20:40:09]

By *oveToPlay.Couple
13 weeks ago

Yorkshire

"So you can taste smoke out the arse can ya... their maybe alot of bullshitters on this site but didn't realise they could blow smoke out their own arse ..LOL "

Just move on OP

They don't want to meet you. Think of it as a filter- we're all entitled to our own preferences.

Comparing it to rimming etc is just not right is it really.

Just accept some people don't like the smell and taste of smokers - not a big deal is it really and certainly not worth getting your knickers in a twist over

13 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

"So you can taste smoke out the arse can ya... their maybe alot of bullshitters on this site but didn't realise they could blow smoke out their own arse ..LOL "

You've listed rimming as an interest yourselves.

Are you going to be testing the smokey tasting arseholes against the non smokey ones

By *evertree OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

north west,Lancashire

"So you can taste smoke out the arse can ya... their maybe alot of bullshitters on this site but didn't realise they could blow smoke out their own arse ..LOL

Just move on OP

They don't want to meet you. Think of it as a filter- we're all entitled to our own preferences.

Just accept some people don't like the smell and taste of smokers - not a big deal is it really and certainly not worth getting your knickers in a twist over "

point taken just gonna sit back and read all our messages from those that will meet smokers with a fag and a brew lol

By *oveToPlay.Couple
13 weeks ago

Yorkshire

"So you can taste smoke out the arse can ya... their maybe alot of bullshitters on this site but didn't realise they could blow smoke out their own arse ..LOL

Just move on OP

Just accept some people don't like the smell and taste of smokers - not a big deal is it really and certainly not worth getting your knickers in a twist over point taken just gonna sit back and read all our messages from those that will meet smokers with a fag and a brew lol"

perfect

By *herrybakewellCouple
13 weeks ago

Staffordshire

We both dislike the smell, and taste.

It's not judgemental, it's just our preference.

By *uenevereWoman
13 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

You can't compare smoking to sexual preferences. Granted you may not choose to meet people you know bareback but you'll also meet people who bareback but you don't know that they do. This is completely different from smoking. People choose to avoid smokers because they don't like the smell. Even if people don't advertise they smoke, it is easily detected in close quarters.

Just find it odd that some people would rim a strangers arsehole yet not kiss a smoker?"

I really don't understand why you're so upset that people don't want to meet smokers.

We all have preferences. Just concentrate on those that might want to meet you.

By *uliette500Woman
13 weeks ago

Hull

I have met smokers in the past but I will say you can smell and taste both on their breath and also in their cum if male, not sure if it's the same with taste if female.

By *iss DevilWoman
13 weeks ago

Bedford

You need to accept it and move on, OP. Or stop smoking if people not wanting to meet smokers bothers you that much?

People have their reasons for this preference, and believe me, I can tell if someone is a smoker! It seeps through everything despite great hygiene practices.

By *uenevereWoman
13 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"I have met smokers in the past but I will say you can smell and taste both on their breath and also in their cum if male, not sure if it's the same with taste if female. "

It is ...

By *andPextraCouple
13 weeks ago

North West

We will not meet smokers. As non smokers we don't like the smell and even if people havent smoked recently i think they under estimate how long the smell lingers as they get used to it.

The whole thing is about choices isn't it, just like some people wouldnt meet an 18 year old or an 88 year old, or a beard, or tattoos.

If something is not for you, its hardly going to enhance your sexual experience, so people passing on what they dont like is just part and parcel.

By *am and johnCouple
13 weeks ago

york

Just wait 'til you get emphysema, then you'll be sorry.

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
13 weeks ago

Leicester

Hi guys just to throw it out there, both my wife and I are currently trying to quite smoking but until we do we feel it’s best be honest and leave it on our profile, however in the course of trying to quit we now vape, what none smokers views on vaping..?x

By *oveToPlay.Couple
13 weeks ago

Yorkshire

"Just wait 'til you get emphysema, then you'll be sorry."

Bit random - don't think they are asking for health advise etc just a bit peeved that people don't like smokers

By *oveToPlay.Couple
13 weeks ago

Yorkshire

"Hi guys just to throw it out there, both my wife and I are currently trying to quite smoking but until we do we feel it’s best be honest and leave it on our profile, however in the course of trying to quit we now vape, what none smokers views on vaping..?x"

We vape too and have found most people really open to this.

However we don't blow out huge vape clouds.

It's on our profile we vape so if people are against it then they don't message and we respect their preferences

S xxx

By *oxesMan
13 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

"You can taste it when you kiss them /give them oral and it's not a good taste.

Sorry op but I've noped out of playing with smokers in clubs before because you absolutely can smell /taste it "

This

By *evertree OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

north west,Lancashire

Thanks for your input Dr's pam and John but not everyone gets that from smoking .. the same as not everyone gets chlamydia gonorrhoea mgen and trichomomas vaginais from bare back sex

By *andD300Couple
13 weeks ago

london

We are ex smokers and we will not meet smokers. D.

By *issmorganWoman
13 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I'm asthmatic, so I prefer not to meet smokers. You can still smell it on people, even if you think you can't.

By *issmorganWoman
13 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

BTW it's not a judgement, it's just my choice and preference.

Just like people choosing to smoke.

By *iberius61Man
13 weeks ago

Pontefract

When I was a child I grew up in a house full of heavy smokers (1970s), although I never smoked myself. From the 1990s I lived in a smoke free house, and at a similar time smoking was generally banned from work. Then, perhaps in the 2,000s my wife (also a non smoker) stayed at her (heavy smoker) sister's for a week, when she came back, I could not believe the smell of tobacco that just seemed to emanate from her hair, it was disgusting, seriously separate bedroom, why don't you go and have it all chopped off bad. I think it took about 2 weeks for the smell to disappear!

By *ieandteaseMan
13 weeks ago

Wiltshire

Just find it odd that some people would rim a strangers arsehole yet not kiss a smoker?"

One must taste better than the other then?

By *helamontsCouple
13 weeks ago

Edinburgh

When we both smoked we felt the same here.

Now that we are ex-smokers, take our word for it you will smell like an old ashtray and non-smokers will be able to smell it from a mile away.

Must be plenty smokers on here to keep you happy ...

By *moothdickMan
13 weeks ago

stoke

"Even as a smoker I get it - we smell to those they don't smoke, other smokers wouldn't notice.

People's preferences are valid.

I have found so many "none smokers" seem to suddenly smoke when at socials."

I couldn’t of said it better… u can, avert the smell and taste.. I do agree when it’s punient, it stinks.. but as long as u make an effort u can remove the whiff .. then sound.. but I also get how ppl hate it .. but some of those are just obsessive anti smokers .. I don’t like ppl who smell of digestive biscuits …

By *NV14INVCouple
13 weeks ago

Inverness

C is a smoker and also doesn’t understand this rule. We both agree that mouth to mouth kissing is for us alone and very expensive aftershave definitely removes any smell on his body.

By *moothdickMan
13 weeks ago

stoke

"C is a smoker and also doesn’t understand this rule. We both agree that mouth to mouth kissing is for us alone and very expensive aftershave definitely removes any smell on his body. "

By *pookymanMan
13 weeks ago

Stockport

From a personal point of view I dislike the smell and taste of a smokers breath. I love kissing, I find it more intimate than sex so it’s a real turn off if they taste like an ashtray.

By *awpleasureMan
13 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

[Removed by poster at 15/06/24 20:42:46]

By *awpleasureMan
13 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

As Forest Gump once said

"She tasted like cigarettes"

By *andAukCouple
13 weeks ago

leeds

My sinuses are really affected by smoke. I can smell it for days on and off.

It so bad that, if someone is quite a distance away even outside smoking, it starts to flare up.

I'm pretty sure that my days of hanging out in smokey clubs and pubs has damaged them somehow.

By *ustathingMan
13 weeks ago

Reading

Smokers smell and taste really bad.

I once thought fuck it, and met a smoker from here. Whilst fucking, all I could think about was the smell... So much so I went soft and had to make some BS excuse... Literally THE biggest turn off!!

So that's why I won't meet smokers. Because It makes my dick soft.

By *eedsmale36Man
12 weeks ago

Leeds

Must be hard for single guys who smoke, it’s hard enough when you don’t smoke

By *inkycumsluttWoman
12 weeks ago

St Neots

I've only ever been with one smoker and it was enough to put me off permanently. When I kiss someone I want to enjoy it, not get it over and done with as quick as possible because it's like licking an ashtray

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

"I've only ever been with one smoker and it was enough to put me off permanently. When I kiss someone I want to enjoy it, not get it over and done with as quick as possible because it's like licking an ashtray "

My thoughts exactly. Its a no from me as well.

By *razytimesinloveCouple
12 weeks ago

SW Scotland

Can tell a smoker pretty quickly regardless if they think they don’t smell of smoke

By *ester.jamesMan
12 weeks ago

birmingham

I am kinda with the OP here

I completely agree the yellow teeth. Smokehouse smell is a complete turn off and I also rush a kiss if the person tastes like a nightclub smoking area

But for people who smoke socially or don’t smoke tobacco. What are peoples views. Is it the moment you see the lighter your done?

Just curious. Don’t smoke cigarettes ever and only occasionally the other thing

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
12 weeks ago

Leeds

Just face it, you smoke you stink and people don't wanna kiss stinky smoke mouth, have smelly smoke fingers all over them, spunk tastes worse too, it's not difficult to understand!

Mrs.

And yes I smoke!

By *herry delightWoman
12 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

Spunk tastes worse when the person smokes.

Can't say I have noticed the difference when enjoying oral with women smokers but my knowledge is limited.

By *luttyLaylaWoman
12 weeks ago

North West

I don’t meet smokers.

But like I don’t meet cheaters, you can only ask the question and act on what you see.

I won’t purposely meet these people, but in a club if i didn’t notice, fair enough. I usually notice, but I’m sure there will be people I’ve played with in clubs who smoke and I’ll never know. But not worth the risk of me not enjoying it if I can plan for it.

I don’t meet people who vape either. Stinks and annoying habit IMO…. I’m sure I have plenty, not judging just don’t like it.

By *ustyb555Couple
12 weeks ago

leeds

"So many people say they don't meet smokers but still ask to meet us x"

Same here

By *mileyculturebelfastMan
12 weeks ago

belfast

It's their choice who to meet. Ashtray breath is stinking and the woman can taste filthy too. I assume the male would be the same.

By *essTTWoman
12 weeks ago

Birmingham

The 2 things arent connected

If people want to meet smokers they don't have to, they're allowed their preferences

By *awpleasureMan
12 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Spunk tastes worse when the person smokes.

Can't say I have noticed the difference when enjoying oral with women smokers but my knowledge is limited. "

I've only had 3 women squirt for me and two were non smokers and one was a smoker. When the smoker squirted it tasted rank. The other two it tasted slightly sweet and was quite pleasant.

By *ellroseWoman
12 weeks ago

Here

I gave up smoking a year ago and I can’t stand the smell now plus you smell it more when you’ve stopped smoking….. turns my stomach that’s why I won’t meet smokers anymore

By *veryday_Couple_NextdoorCouple
12 weeks ago

Bristol

"I'm not keen on a strong smell of garlic on a person either "

Better get it added on the dislikes next to smoking haha

By *veryday_Couple_NextdoorCouple
12 weeks ago

Bristol

Trouble is on a couple account much like ours, one smokes, one doesn’t, but says we’re smokers because there is no option. Well actually one vapes doesn’t actually smoke, but put smoker down for the Vapor because what’s smoking and what’s not??

By *ayAndKayUKCouple
1 week ago

Glasgow

I can guarantee you, you will smell like smokers even if you don't think or believe you do. The smell of fags clings to people.

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple
1 week ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

We are both currently smokers but gave up for 10yrs and can honestly say we could smell and taste a smoker immediately, We now tend to avoid meeting none smokers just to avoid uncomfortable situations.

By *he 1 2 watchWoman
1 week ago

Birmingham

As an ex smoker I can smell it a mile off. Doesn’t matter how you try to disguise the smell nothing will work.

I would not play with a smoker simply because the smell on the breath, on their fingers and in the hair. It’s embarrassing to think I used to smell the same

By *iscover_GingerCouple
1 week ago

Manchester

I'm glad smokings listed on here as it save everyone's time as ginge smokes so it allows us to not waste people's time if they're not into it.

By *ools and the brainCouple
1 week ago

couple, us we him her.

Hate to break it to you guys,no matter how fresh you think you are, to non smokers we can always smell it club or not!

Sorry

By *ust want fun 888Man
1 week ago

nearby

So, prior to smoking ban, a couple or single you wanted to meet happened to be in a pub that night that were non-smokers, would that mean you wouldn’t go with them because they smelt of smoke although they were non-smokers

By *naswingdressWoman
1 week ago

Manchester (she/her)

The residue of cigarette smoke, including on people who think they can cover it up, gives me nosebleeds.

I don't like getting nosebleeds, therefore I don't meet smokers.

By *atyric0nMan
1 week ago

Ipswich

The smell/taste of smoke is extremely obvious, and often quite repulsive, to non-smokers, and they'll pick up on it no matter if you took a 3 hours bath in bleach.

And there might be other, just as valid, reasons for a non-smoker to filter (forgive the pun) out smokers.

Maybe they quit and don't want to fall into the habit. Maybe their recently passed nan was a smoker and the reminder is painful. Maybe they have ethical reasons related to big tobacco companies. Or whatever (btw these aren't -my- reasons but examples I've come across in the past).

It's just another preference, and as such is just as valid as most other preferences: I understand it can be frustrating, but try not to take it personally.

By *acky RacersCouple
1 week ago

Lincoln

Sorry op but I've noped out of playing with smokers in clubs before because you absolutely can smell /taste it "

Could not agree more. It stands out a mile...

By *SCouple81Couple
1 week ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

The fact that someone doesn't want to kiss an ashtray doesn't have anything to do with any other preferences or desires. People should just learn to accept others choices.

By *naswingdressWoman
1 week ago

Manchester (she/her)

"So, prior to smoking ban, a couple or single you wanted to meet happened to be in a pub that night that were non-smokers, would that mean you wouldn’t go with them because they smelt of smoke although they were non-smokers"

If someone smells of smoke, I won't go with them. I don't care if they've travelled back in time to go to a pre smoking ban pub. I'm not going to meet with someone who smells of smoke, no matter how insane the premise posed.

By *enelope2UWoman
1 week ago

Fife

I get migraines from cigarette smoke therefore I can smell it on smokers therefore no to meeting cigarette smokers... Period

By *uckfunCouple
1 week ago

North Coast

You don’t like people’s answers so you go on the abusive route, respect people’s decisions.

By *acky RacersCouple
1 week ago

Lincoln

"C is a smoker and also doesn’t understand this rule. We both agree that mouth to mouth kissing is for us alone and very expensive aftershave definitely removes any smell on his body. "

I can 100% guarantee you that it doesn't...

By *eedsmale36Man
7 days ago

Leeds

"So, prior to smoking ban, a couple or single you wanted to meet happened to be in a pub that night that were non-smokers, would that mean you wouldn’t go with them because they smelt of smoke although they were non-smokers"

Random !

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple
7 days ago

Stoke

It's a preference, like everything in life! We don't meet or play with bi male couples, that's our preference and you'd no way of knowing in an orgy room, so we don't openly play in orgy rooms because of this, but with smoking you can actually taste it in their breath, and smell it on people as most go out for a smoke in clubs.

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple
7 days ago

West Bromwich

Same here. Also I don't think smokers are dirty, I just can't stand the smell

By *ny1localMan
7 days ago

READING

Is the body smell of smokers different to people who enjoy smoked foods, eg,kippers for breakfast every day?

By *acky RacersCouple
7 days ago

Lincoln

Ladies who smoke taste bitter when you go down on them and blokes Al Jazerra tastes sour if they smoke....Hence we tend not to play with them. More than happy to socialise though.

By *andD300Couple
7 days ago

london

If a couple that smoke are on a meet with a couple that don’t how does this affect the dynamic of the meet?

You’re all getting to know each other but 2 people are darting in and out for a fag every few minutes!!

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
7 days ago

Reading

"Is the body smell of smokers different to people who enjoy smoked foods, eg,kippers for breakfast every day? "

Kippers don’t stink of nicotine

By *enfold75Man
7 days ago

hemel hempstead

Smokers are smokers weither it be full time smokers or social smokers . As a non smoker myself I can smell it a mile off and it comes through the skin

By *oodgirlieWoman
7 days ago

London

I am a definite no to smokers in any scenario. Non smokers can smell it from a mile off and as I am big on kissing, it is a complete turn off as I don't want to snog an ash tray lol

By *ranslover2000Man
5 days ago

Newport

I can smell the tiniest scent of smoke. I strongly dislike the smell.

I've had to leave meets in the past as they lied about smoking. If you smoke and don't think you smell you are delusional.

It isn't for me I'm afraid.

Post new Message to Thread