Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckolding & Chastity

Jump to newest

By *ubfuktoi OP   TV/TS
4 weeks ago

Beeston

Cuckold relationships, are they truly real? i've read up so much but i genuinely have no clue where to people who'd consider this kind of relationship.

i'm so curious about others epxierneces, how you found your cuckoldress/bulls/, was it discussed at the start of your relationship or did it develop, if so, how?

Curious cuck here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy jWoman
4 weeks ago

somerset

cuckolding is split into two groups the majority roleplay/fantasy and the other one is real life lifestyle cuckolding done for the right and more importantly real reasons..

most people confuse hot wife to cuckold its a label that get abused for sure

By *etitesaraTV/TS
4 weeks ago

rochdale

I started to enjoy being in chastity when meeting men, as it made it all the more intense.

I'd long wanted my partner to see other men, & our swinging relationship has altered around that.

Nowadays I'm in chastity pretty much all the time at home (my job prevents it).

By *oxy jWoman
4 weeks ago

somerset

the one thing ill say is if your not in a relationship then your deffo not cuck your just a sub guy ...

i met my hubs and pretty much from the very beginning i knew i was going to need extra cock lucky for me he was as open to this as i was so thats how we went forward .... alot of couples take time to get there in fact i think its proberly most couples but they get there because they have great relationships open and talk loads think most do swinging first ...

the problem for guys who want to be cuck is the same as swinging really there are zillions of men wanting these relationships but very few women compared to the men ..

i think the relationship comes first some may get it sooner in the relationship many will go years before trying it ... this is just my opinion but i dont think theres such a thing as off the shelf relationships when it comes to sexual lifestyles and those who do meet via the scene are just lucky as you can fall in love anywhere right...

i think any guy looking properly have more luck selling themselves as submissive and just hope that a lady falls for them...

these are just my opinions others will differ ..... and were are a real lifestyle cuckold couple cuck is permanently limp

By *oxy jWoman
4 weeks ago

somerset

o must add your very pretty and you would make a fantastic sissy

have you thought of that you can be in Chasity and enjoy men as a sissy

sissy is its own kink even tho some cucks are sissy cucks

cuckold is a mental relationship between you and your wife

By *ubfuktoi OP   TV/TS
4 weeks ago

Beeston

Thank you so much for your insights on this, i really appreciate hearing it. It all makes sense to me, just in a weird place where i'd love to be in a loving relationship but cuckolded while currently single.

You're right about being sub, i'm not sure i'll find love this way, but it's hard to mask/hide it at all.

Thanks again! X

By *ubfuktoi OP   TV/TS
4 weeks ago

Beeston

"o must add your very pretty and you would make a fantastic sissy

have you thought of that you can be in Chasity and enjoy men as a sissy

sissy is its own kink even tho some cucks are sissy cucks

cuckold is a mental relationship between you and your wife "

Yeah, i've thought about this lots, i do think maybe that's my niche and that'll always be the extent of my intimacy and you know what? I'm coming to terms with it tbh. x

By *unx2019Couple
4 weeks ago

Moray

We are a 24/7 cuck couple. He is permanently caged and has been for 18 months. It has developed over a good few years but now he is permanently limp, gets milked, pegged and meets guys because I say and is also my sissy.

It's the kind of relationship that has developed between us and it's how we live 24/7

By *ubfuktoi OP   TV/TS
3 weeks ago

Beeston

"We are a 24/7 cuck couple. He is permanently caged and has been for 18 months. It has developed over a good few years but now he is permanently limp, gets milked, pegged and meets guys because I say and is also my sissy.

It's the kind of relationship that has developed between us and it's how we live 24/7 "

Thanks for sharing your experience, did you know about your partners kinks/fantasys at the start? xx

By *ee And MikeCouple
3 weeks ago

Cannock

"the one thing ill say is if your not in a relationship then your deffo not cuck your just a sub guy ...

i met my hubs and pretty much from the very beginning i knew i was going to need extra cock lucky for me he was as open to this as i was so thats how we went forward .... alot of couples take time to get there in fact i think its proberly most couples but they get there because they have great relationships open and talk loads think most do swinging first ...

the problem for guys who want to be cuck is the same as swinging really there are zillions of men wanting these relationships but very few women compared to the men ..

i think the relationship comes first some may get it sooner in the relationship many will go years before trying it ... this is just my opinion but i dont think theres such a thing as off the shelf relationships when it comes to sexual lifestyles and those who do meet via the scene are just lucky as you can fall in love anywhere right...

i think any guy looking properly have more luck selling themselves as submissive and just hope that a lady falls for them...

these are just my opinions others will differ ..... and were are a real lifestyle cuckold couple cuck is permanently limp

"

We’ve been a cuckold couple for pretty much all of our marriage, over 30 years.

Like you early on she decided she still wanted the attention of other guys and their cocks and because of our deep love for one another we developed into a cuckold relationship rather than split up as a lot of couples would probably do.

It works for us, probably wouldn’t work for many others but we never judge anyone else’s relationships and would ask people don’t judge ours

By *witchbullMan
3 weeks ago

UK

He’s a very lucky guy and living the dream of many

Post new Message to Thread