Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples not looking for single males

Jump to newest

By *obj70 OP   Man
14 weeks ago

dudley/Bulgaria

Why do couples who clearly state they are not looking for single males then view the profile of single males ?

It shows you the sex of a member without having to open there profile, so I really can't understand it, unless it's a wannabe bi hubby having a secret guy perv, lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple
14 weeks ago

Northampton

In the same way single guys view couples profiles, like their pics and message them.

Because they can

By *endalshaggersCouple
14 weeks ago

Kendal

We find this frustrating too in our search for a hotwife/cuckold couple.

Especially when they show they will meet males or write in their bio they would (and often have recent verifications from single male profiles!) yet when you message "oh we don't meet single males, females or couples only".

By *he Silver FuxMan
14 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

"Why do couples who clearly state they are not looking for single males then view the profile of single males ?

It shows you the sex of a member without having to open there profile, so I really can't understand it, unless it's a wannabe bi hubby having a secret guy perv, lol"

They want to see what they’re missing

By *inkedKuntsCouple
14 weeks ago

Sheffield

For us its normally when a single guy makes a complete tool of himself on the forums or in a message to her single profile that we can't not check him out to see if he is a total tool to everyone else as well.

That or will be to do with a thread on the forum.

By *and63Man
14 weeks ago

Brighton

By *rsKOTCTWoman
14 weeks ago

Leeds

I look at loads of profiles, men, couples, women it doesn't mean I want to fuck them.

Sometimes I look off the forums, sometimes because of a status many reasons.

A lot of women and couples seek out their own men and have the option turned off so they don't get bombarded with messages, they'll look and inbox who takes their fancy, despite it stating they don't meet men.

Post new Message to Thread