Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

how many guys like to be verbally humiliated

Jump to newest

By *oxy j OP   Woman
14 weeks ago

somerset

how many guys like to be verbally humiliated ...

not interested in kink shaming .... and everything is consensual just so there no argument from the my farts dont stink brigade

right guys so how do you like it soft hard or extreme

in what way do you like to be humiliated ..you as a whole ... your cock .. made to do things ... let have a open chat about what you like how you feel type chat ... as its something thats attached to so many lifestyles or kinks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustoursecret1Man
14 weeks ago

Plymouth

[Removed by poster at 13/06/24 14:29:45]

By *ustoursecret1Man
14 weeks ago

Plymouth

Love to be used abused and treated like the slut I am

By *ee1967Man
14 weeks ago

watford

I do with men

By *ocalfun2000Man
14 weeks ago

Birmingham

I’m open minded and love being told what to do, I’ve recently met on here someone that got me into anal play, she pegged me good starting small and working up.

By *ongAndThick123Man
14 weeks ago

Leeds

Loads do, if my inbox is anything to go by

By *ensualgent38Man
14 weeks ago

Edinburgh & London

There is an intensity in sharing this kink with a couple as the Bull. It’s intimate, horny, with a hint of taboo, and never ceases to get everyone considers as turned on as hell.

My favours when the dynamic starts in the hotel bar, in public, before continuing in the bedroom.

I love meeting cuck couples, as you can tell

By *lkGuyMagic24Man
14 weeks ago

Chislehurst

It depends on the partner and the humiliation tactics used, slap me, spit on me, facesit, raceplay all good. I can’t see myself enjoying any humiliation outside this

By *luehairedcumslutCouple
14 weeks ago

St Neots

I occassionally enjoy a little sph

By *idssissyTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Birmingham

Depends on the person and the situation but can like it rather intense at times

By *aveJones76Man
14 weeks ago

Rotherham

Oh I deserve it first and foremost but humiliation is possibly my biggest turn on. Ever since a little comment from a lady in my early 20s I've loved it!

By *8bobMan
14 weeks ago

biggleswade

I love to be verbally humiliated when I’m dressed in women’s underwear etc, which tends to be by other men but I would like to meet a couple or a mature lady that like to administer a good tongue lashing and maybe even physical abuse ?

Bob

By *oxy j OP   Woman
14 weeks ago

somerset

sph is a massive part of our lifestle and very very hard we also like Premature Ejaculation Humiliation very much too love the sissy side there alot of verbal what make it great is that its not roleplay its all very real

this is on top og the cuck humiliation of him being a babydick

By *luehairedcumslutCouple
14 weeks ago

St Neots

"sph is a massive part of our lifestle and very very hard we also like Premature Ejaculation Humiliation very much too love the sissy side there alot of verbal what make it great is that its not roleplay its all very real

this is on top og the cuck humiliation of him being a babydick "

Sounds awesome. My other half finds sph a bit difficult some times because you can tell she doesn't mean it as I'm not exactly small. Still fun though.

By *ewpro1CoolMan
14 weeks ago

Near by

Love It if anyone wants to call me now and treat me.like a slut

By *aughty2yorksCouple
14 weeks ago

Leeds

quite enjoy some sph and performance related talk

By *aveJones76Man
14 weeks ago

Rotherham

"sph is a massive part of our lifestle and very very hard we also like Premature Ejaculation Humiliation very much too love the sissy side there alot of verbal what make it great is that its not roleplay its all very real

this is on top og the cuck humiliation of him being a babydick "

Premature and a small penis it's pretty much what my wife has to put up with. She's at least embrassed mocking me for both and has pretty much cut off sex. Just wish she'd take the step of making me a cuck or even just finding a fuck buddy!

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

Yeah if done in the context of play definitely not if it’s just nasty aggression

By *ohnny3333Man
14 weeks ago

fleetwood

Love being humiliated and insulted huge turn on for me

14 weeks ago

Yea I really enjoy that type of thing. Really turns me on and I can't help but submit to them

By *mmarMan
14 weeks ago

Nottingham

I do love it in the right setting. Can be a massive turn on. Especially if I’m going down on the woman at the same time

By *oxy j OP   Woman
14 weeks ago

somerset

keep in to the forums guys im not wanting private messages unless you just want to be blocked

By *rmacxMan
14 weeks ago

Bham

I love to be humiliated over my size and when having sex for a women to tell me she prefers bigger cock and she can’t feel me inside her x

By *oooner1Couple
14 weeks ago

milton keynes

Love the mrs telling me how it’s nice to be satisfied by a real man for a change and how much better he is than me, while she’s being fucked by another guy

14 weeks ago

I like it. It can be verbal and non-verbal; and it can be before during and after meeting; and it can be from my wife or the guy she’s meeting.

Getting messages from him telling me what he’s going to do with her and what he’s expecting of me.

At the meet - usually in a public place when he kissed her; or when I get sent to the bar and they continue chatting and he’s striking and caressing her. And then when they go off to the room together leaving me there until I’m summonsed. That burns - wondering who in the bar may’ve spotted what’s happening

And then being told to strip naked and stand in the corner; or being called names like “useless” and then tasks like fetching drinks, and then fluffing, fucklicking, and clean up.

All of it is really hot for both of us

By *assysaz40Man
14 weeks ago

chorley

Love sph by dominant women

By *ouble gerraldMan
14 weeks ago

hull

I haven't had that done to me yet but I have been wanting to try. Me dressed in some lingerie and wank while a woman watches me or a few women watching, think I'd like her/them to laugh at me a bit maybe call me names as well, until I shoot my load

By *li57123Man
14 weeks ago

Berkshire

Love it, humiliation and someone getting a bit rough as well.

By *londe_hotwifeCouple
14 weeks ago

kent

I love when the mrs is in the mood for verbally humiliating me...she's very good at it too!

By *FNMLMCMan
14 weeks ago

Sunderland

I love the idea of being stripped naked by a group of clothed women who compare me and another man who has a much bigger cock than me

By *andstandTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Wirral

love small cock humiliation .. especially by women when wearing panties

By *ensualgent38Man
14 weeks ago

Edinburgh & London

With a deep commanding voice and a filthy imagination. It’s something I love. Especially when I’m inspired by a naughty hot wife

14 weeks ago

I like being humiliated really badly as I'm a worthless tranny husband and my wife needs and dsmeserves a real man's cock in her to satisfy her needs as I don't. The stronger its laid on that she needs a,real man's seed and bred and that a small 4 inch limp dick tranny like me could never satisfy her like a real bull can the better...if it'd weak ot someone's nice it doesn't work...I have to feel it and do agree I'm worthless and pathetic sucking men off when she's in a sexless marriage gagging for cock. I like it when someone's serious she must be getting cock at work...which I honestly think she might be...Her names Helen.

14 weeks ago

Love the verbal humiliation it's hard to get the flow, watch lots on line but yet to fully explore

14 weeks ago

So love humiliation from women.

By *ustoursecret1Man
14 weeks ago

Plymouth

Love this treat me like the slut I am please

By *otwifeandcuck123Couple
14 weeks ago

london

Very much into humiliating my husband . I know he loves it just as much as as I love doing it

By *ykinkyCouple
14 weeks ago

cleethorpes

Paul's Cock is quite small And cums really quickly and loves hearing aboutmy ex's and how they were bigger and better in bed than him

By *umblebiMan
14 weeks ago

ayles

Absolutely love humiliation play - verbal & non verbal, slapping, spit, face sitting, watersports, cuckold, clean-up, dressing etc...

By *w79Man
14 weeks ago

Stalbridge

I do especially when i'm bottoming for a dominant top or group of dominant guys.

By *angbang Wife2000Couple
14 weeks ago

Essex

Verbally humilation is for me a very important part of being a submissive cuckold.

Definitely in regards to how pathetic I am as a Submissive.

Cock shaming and sexual humiliation actually turn me and and it gets me extremely aroused. Being denied sex and seeing my partner meet with Men while they both tell me how inadequate I am as a man.

By *he ass man 666Man
14 weeks ago

between your legs

Love verbals , giving and getting back , adds to the thrill

By *ee And MikeCouple
14 weeks ago

Cannock

A lot depends on the cuckold couple and their actual dynamic, but small penis or premature ejaculation humiliation is quite common I would guess and it’s a thing a lot of us cucks enjoy with our hotwives.

By *oxy j OP   Woman
14 weeks ago

somerset

the thread is for all ... its not just cuckold that get humiliation lots of other lifestyles n kinks too

By *irwanksalot69Man
14 weeks ago

Birmingham

I've had a fair few messages from cucks and cuck couples who prefer a bigger cock

Post new Message to Thread