Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples vetting

Jump to newest

By *nspextorhappy OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Navan

I have of the years on this site chatted to a few couples that the profile is run my the male partner. Vast majority of them end up being the feeling that the male is the only active person and his Lerner is not even aware he is on here.

So what have you all learned is the best way for you to ensure that you are chatting to a couple prior to a social or private meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rsKOTCTWoman
14 weeks ago

Leeds

Check verifications.

By *ittymcgeeCouple
14 weeks ago

Stevenage

We use our verifications for this. Hopefully ours show we are genuine.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
14 weeks ago

wonderland.

We suggest for couples and singles a like that they say hi to us at a club.... tends to not matter then..

Cali

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

14 weeks ago

East Sussex

Ask to meet for a coffee.

We tend to run this profile together. I do most of the talking on here in messages, Mr N takes and posts photos, reads what I post and tells me when I'm being daft

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

14 weeks ago

East Sussex

You can usually tell by the style of messaging if the woman is involved

By *oleene HoneybeeWoman
14 weeks ago

on the naughty side of the street

Invite to social or a club setting

Check verifications do they include meets with both or just the guy?

Tap on their verification loads only have one verification you go to that profile and they are hidden (very suss)

Read between the lines of their messages

Are they demanding pics or access to your friends pics

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple
14 weeks ago

Kent

Our profile is mainly run by myself (Mr) as people would still be waiting for a reply from christmas if Mrs was in charge of it lol but think our verifications say everything about how genuine we are and when it comes to meeting others we look at their verifications and the odd rime it's someone new without any we only do first time meets at clubs so no issues really

By *ecky and justCouple
14 weeks ago

Godalming

Another couples profile here where I (mr) do most of the Fabmin..

Becky will pop in an out when she needs to but chats more when we’re about to meet.

As others have said, you’d be waiting a long time for responses if it was just B.

But, you never know who you’ll be talking with. Could be either of us, or both.

By *ark n kimCouple
14 weeks ago

Durham

We both have input on the site.

When we get a message or send a message we both read it,and make a joint decision.

But yes it's probably mark 80% of the time.

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

Verifications and how direct they are in moving to an actual meet. We're here for partner swapping not chat.

By *bxanfCouple
14 weeks ago

Inside your walls

I (mr) do the majority of tye messaging. The mrs will see messages and has full access to the page but doesn't communicate unless the person/couple we are talking to seek genuine.

By *oxy jWoman
14 weeks ago

somerset

when we used to look for couples online we avoided male led/run couples it was so bad we stopped looking online and the same in clubs we avoid male led couples

its both or not at all and dont get me wrong there are some the other way aroubd too we've met couples where its all coming from the lady and the guy clearly not interested ..we just walk away

we get that some women are shy or a little less reserve i guess we are lucky that we know so many face to face and nowdays only meet couples in clubs where you can see for yourself

its the same with fuck buddy couples totally avoid yes they may have sex together and have fun together but they stand out like a sore thumb as a couple so avoid too..

single guy looking for a couple well hope you get the right ones as there some horror stories out there jealous husbands mainly going green eyed

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple
14 weeks ago

Kent

[Removed by poster at 13/06/24 14:41:23]

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple
14 weeks ago

Kent

"Our profile is mainly run by myself (Mr) as people would still be waiting for a reply from christmas if Mrs was in charge of it lol but think our verifications say everything about how genuine we are and when it comes to meeting others we look at their verifications and the odd rime it's someone new without any we only do first time meets at clubs so no issues really "

Would like to add Mrs is on here 4-5 times a day reads everything and has input on messages etc she just terrible at online chatting and dealing with the profile in general, she does like to Fab pics lol  but that's just on fab in person she is the more chatty one and our play is led by her as I'm easy and laid back

By *rpeggioCouple
14 weeks ago

Baughurst

Our couple profile is 100% run by Mr. The swinging is shared 50/50. The decision to whom, where and what is 100% Mrs Arpeggio, after I pre filter for her. It works extremely well for us.

We have sufficient and recent verifications to show we are genuine. If other couples demand a chat by the ladies, or a foursome chat here or in WhatsApp etc they are not for us. We use Fab to find couples and arrange meetings, not for inane chat or daily check ins. If they want to chat then we'll do it in person. If they don't like in person or they are too hesitant or to shy then not for us.

By *lex.and.SexCouple
14 weeks ago

Bedale

"Our profile is mainly run by myself (Mr) as people would still be waiting for a reply from christmas if Mrs was in charge of it lol but think our verifications say everything about how genuine we are and when it comes to meeting others we look at their verifications and the odd rime it's someone new without any we only do first time meets at clubs so no issues really "

Same with us, it's surprising how many people can't see the fact that we have multiple verifications from well verified couples that talk about us both and still insist that Lucy doesn't exist v_v

By *ouseofhoneyCouple
14 weeks ago

North West

Most of the admin is usually done by the male on couples accounts as single males usually try and just get straight into the female and get her to meet alone...

By *rpeggioCouple
14 weeks ago

Baughurst

"Most of the admin is usually done by the male on couples accounts as single males usually try and just get straight into the female and get her to meet alone..."

__

We are fortunate that, as a couple, we don't meet single profiles. So for us is just couple Vs couple. For you profile, must be difficult to navigate that, not always sure who's who and who's genuine. Even with our experience, sometimes some fake profiles get through our filters, so I sympathise with you.

By *aughty and nice30Couple
14 weeks ago

West Midlands

We both have inputs to the messages, its quite equal tbf with us

By *uger n Spice78Couple
14 weeks ago

South East Coast

"You can usually tell by the style of messaging if the woman is involved "

Definitely this! A good way of spotting fake profiles as well.

By *oveToPlay.Couple
14 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Mainly it's me (Mrs)

But we have our verifications to show we are real

We also look at other people's veris before we make a decision on whether or not to continue communication

S xxx

By *axxdaffy5445Couple
14 weeks ago

Canterbury

We are finding it's becoming a lot easier to spot than when we first joined up on here.

Layout and style of message responses biggest clue,have come across many iffy profiles in our first few months.

By *ouple3334MFCouple
14 weeks ago

birmingham

The fact Mrs meets women alone from our profile and has veris from those meets helps us show there is definitely a women involved, otherwise I “Mr” do a very good impersonation of her

By *punk n gushCouple
14 weeks ago

walmer

50/50 for us usually Mr start the messages and then Mrs joins in if interested however do get the odd strange requests still

By *ecky and justCouple
14 weeks ago

Godalming

Even though I may do most of the Fabmin, We’re both on here and hopefully our verifications speak for themselves..

Becky is certainly real.

By *nspextorhappy OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Navan

Thanks all for the comments, some interesting perspectives. I must stress this isn’t my first rodeo but I have noticed the increase in sus accounts and sus verifications. I don’t think there is much admin could do if you had that feeling though.

By *hite pineappleCouple
14 weeks ago

leeds

"I have of the years on this site chatted to a few couples that the profile is run my the male partner. Vast majority of them end up being the feeling that the male is the only active person and his Lerner is not even aware he is on here.

So what have you all learned is the best way for you to ensure that you are chatting to a couple prior to a social or private meet?"

We as couples to send a simple 30 second video saying hello, mentioning fab swingers and that they are looking forward to our up coming meet. Genuine people won't have an issue with this (we're happy to send videos like this). When the excuses Starr why they can't send a video then you know they are wasting your time xx

By *ealitybitesMan
14 weeks ago

Belfast

"I have of the years on this site chatted to a few couples that the profile is run my the male partner. Vast majority of them end up being the feeling that the male is the only active person and his Lerner is not even aware he is on here.

So what have you all learned is the best way for you to ensure that you are chatting to a couple prior to a social or private meet?

We as couples to send a simple 30 second video saying hello, mentioning fab swingers and that they are looking forward to our up coming meet. Genuine people won't have an issue with this (we're happy to send videos like this). When the excuses Starr why they can't send a video then you know they are wasting your time xx"

As I said on another thread yesterday I've been here 8 years and I'm still waiting to chat to any woman who would be comfortable with a video chat.

I'm one half of a couples profile here too and there's not a chance in hell we'll be sending a video like that or having a videochat with anyone.

That doesn't make us any less genuine than those who do.

By *hite pineappleCouple
14 weeks ago

leeds

We as couples to send a simple 30 second video saying hello, mentioning fab swingers and that they are looking forward to our up coming meet. Genuine people won't have an issue with this (we're happy to send videos like this). When the excuses Starr why they can't send a video then you know they are wasting your time xx

As I said on another thread yesterday I've been here 8 years and I'm still waiting to chat to any woman who would be comfortable with a video chat.

I'm one half of a couples profile here too and there's not a chance in hell we'll be sending a video like that or having a videochat with anyone.

That doesn't make us any less genuine than those who do. "

Intresting, I'm curious why you wouldn't be comfortable sending a short video or having a 30 second video chat ?

I'm not arguing, I'm genuinely intrested xx

By *ealitybitesMan
14 weeks ago

Belfast

Intresting, I'm curious why you wouldn't be comfortable sending a short video or having a 30 second video chat ?

I'm not arguing, I'm genuinely intrested xx "

For exactly the same reasons I don't send facepics on fab.

I've had my facepics and personal details shared on chatgroups by others and had complete strangers walk up to me at socials saying that they recognised me from my pic in the groupchat even though I haven't been in any group or shared a pic in more than 4 years.

The same rules apply on the couples account and we don't give out phone numbers or names to people we don't already know really well and know we can trust.

If others don't agree with that approach then we aren't compatible so that in itself is a good filter.

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple
14 weeks ago

A town and place not in the UK

Verifications, non negotiable video chat with all parties present and social.

By *hite pineappleCouple
14 weeks ago

leeds

"Verifications, non negotiable video chat with all parties present and social."

Agreed. We do exactly the same.

By *iberius61Man
14 weeks ago

Pontefract

"Ask to meet for a coffee. "

Why anyone would meet without a social first I have no idea...or maybe some people don't like coffee

By *rpeggioCouple
14 weeks ago

Baughurst

We as couples to send a simple 30 second video saying hello, mentioning fab swingers and that they are looking forward to our up coming meet. Genuine people won't have an issue with this (we're happy to send videos like this). When the excuses Starr why they can't send a video then you know they are wasting your time xx"

___

And I bet you find so many people that give excuses to send you a video, right? We we would be one of those fake profiles and timewasters. No way we would make a video with our faces in it saying openly to the entire world we are swingers and share it with someone else who we have not met before. I sense many genuine people would give similar excuses the same kind we would give you.

By *rpeggioCouple
14 weeks ago

Baughurst

"Verifications, non negotiable video chat with all parties present and social."

__

Seems to be working well for you, your last verification was from a webcam meet more than 3 years ago. Looks like non negotiable video chat with all parties present is the sure fire way to vet people with a genuine interest to meet.

By *hite pineappleCouple
14 weeks ago

leeds

Why so aggressive ? at no point did I say you were a fake profile or time wasters. I simply said this is what we do, if that's not what you do then fair enough.

Jeez guys, it's just a chat, we are all aloud different opinions.

peace & love, we're in the same community.

Sarah

___

And I bet you find so many people that give excuses to send you a video, right? We we would be one of those fake profiles and timewasters. No way we would make a video with our faces in it saying openly to the entire world we are swingers and share it with someone else who we have not met before. I sense many genuine people would give similar excuses the same kind we would give you."

By *hite pineappleCouple
14 weeks ago

leeds

I'm really not sure why people get so aggressive ? .I simply said this is what we do, if that's not what you do then fair enough.

Sarah

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
14 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm not arguing, I'm genuinely intrested xx "

I wouldn't send some stranger a video mentioning I'm a swinger which they can keep hold of.

It's easy enough to judge real people on here I've never felt the need to video call anyone.

However we were once called fakes for not wanting to video call a couple we had no interest in

I think our verifications speak for themselves I don't need to video call & wouldn't.

To add the admin here via inbox is 95% me the Mrs, forums it's both.

Mrs

By *aomilatteCouple
14 weeks ago

Midlands

So what have you all learned is the best way for you to ensure that you are chatting to a couple prior to a social or private meet?"

You'll find that many Men of the couples will interact with you without the Woman's knowledge. If they're graphic messages it's probably the Man. If they mention penis size it's probably the Man. Many Men on here will message and comment on the forum pretending to be a Woman. You can often tell by the content or their profile. If you get to meet the couple you'll soon get an idea if she was involved in the messages. We've met couples and the Woman had no idea they'd messaged us.

By *rpeggioCouple
14 weeks ago

Baughurst

"I'm really not sure why people get so aggressive ? .I simply said this is what we do, if that's not what you do then fair enough.

Sarah"

__

Really sorry if my reply came as aggressive. Can't see how it is, but in any case not my intention. Peace and Love. xx

My point is/was that, yes you can use your method for vetting but in the same post you imply that everyone who does not comply with that demand is by default non genuine, a timewaster, and any reasons to avoid it must therefore be an excuse. Basically, you leave no option for genuine people who do not want video images of them in other people's hands to prove they are genuine. For example, many people here have a large number of verifications with a genuine trail. Can't see the point of asking them for a video.

Hope this does not sound aggressive, lol xx

By *utterypopcornCouple
14 weeks ago

oxford

[Removed by poster at 15/06/24 08:13:01]

By *izandpaulCouple
14 weeks ago

merseyside

Check verifications.

How long have they been on FAB have they been verified as a couple on a real meet.

If on FAB over a year, no meets, probably not going to happen.

By *hite pineappleCouple
14 weeks ago

leeds

"I'm really not sure why people get so aggressive ? .I simply said this is what we do, if that's not what you do then fair enough.

Sarah

__

Really sorry if my reply came as aggressive. Can't see how it is, but in any case not my intention. Peace and Love. xx

My point is/was that, yes you can use your method for vetting but in the same post you imply that everyone who does not comply with that demand is by default non genuine, a timewaster, and any reasons to avoid it must therefore be an excuse. Basically, you leave no option for genuine people who do not want video images of them in other people's hands to prove they are genuine. For example, many people here have a large number of verifications with a genuine trail. Can't see the point of asking them for a video.

Hope this does not sound aggressive, lol xx"

Perhaps I miss understood. I'm reading/writing in my second language.

You points are are fair, and it's something we'll consider next time we're vetting people.

Sarah xx

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple
14 weeks ago

A town and place not in the UK

"Verifications, non negotiable video chat with all parties present and social.

__

Seems to be working well for you, your last verification was from a webcam meet more than 3 years ago. Looks like non negotiable video chat with all parties present is the sure fire way to vet people with a genuine interest to meet."

As we live abroad now and fab is not particularly useful for international meets.

By *rpeggioCouple
14 weeks ago

Baughurst

Sarah

__

Hope this does not sound aggressive, lol xx

Perhaps I miss understood. I'm reading/writing in my second language.

You points are are fair, and it's something we'll consider next time we're vetting people.

Sarah xx"

__

Thanks for the DM, much appreciated. I feel we are on the same page

By *rpeggioCouple
14 weeks ago

Baughurst

"Verifications, non negotiable video chat with all parties present and social.

__

Seems to be working well for you, your last verification was from a webcam meet more than 3 years ago. Looks like non negotiable video chat with all parties present is the sure fire way to vet people with a genuine interest to meet.

As we live abroad now and fab is not particularly useful for international meets."

__

I sympathize with that. I (Mr) have had a couple of successful meets while on trips abroad, but it rarely works. Swingers abroad keep hitting the "who's near" button in Fab, and sometimes we get messages from couples that would never message us if we were both in the UK, so it is usually the wrong city, wrong timing, schedules do not match, work/plans commitments, etc etc.

And that's when dealing with genuine profiles, must be even harder for you to vet profiles with little or no verifications. If either of you needs to travel far for a potential play meet, it makes sense to ask for a video call, because the option of a quick social down the local pub that most of us in the UK have, it is not there available for you.

By *punk n gushCouple
14 weeks ago

walmer

Sarah"

Amehn sis

Post new Message to Thread