Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

1st meet up

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
14 weeks ago

Has anyone taken someone from here on their first meet up to a swinging club that neither of them have ever been to?

Was wondering if that would be an appropriate icebreaker?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oublethefun696Couple (MM)
14 weeks ago

Omagh/Belfast

It’s completely appropriate if that’s what you both want. It’s not appropriate if at least one of you doesn’t want it.

There are no rules here other than make sure you both want what you are doing

14 weeks ago

Wasn't planning on putting a blindfold on and walking them in and yelling suprise.

Suppose if we don't hit it off there's still a chance of hitting it off with someone else

By *rsKOTCTWoman
14 weeks ago

Leeds

Just invite them socially with a possibility of more of you get along (if that's your intention) if not like you say there's others there.

Just be straight.

Personally I wouldn't do a 1st meet in a club because it feels like pressure to me (but that's just me)

By *iss DevilWoman
14 weeks ago

Bedford

OP, please correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds to me like you're trying to hit two birds with one stone, at the same time using the lady (as I'm guessing it is a lady you're meeting) as your cheaper ticket to get into a club? If that's the case, no, it's not appropriate, in my opinion. You should only go to a club with someone you are comfortable going to a club with. Also, in most clubs, the rule is that, if you're coming as a couple, you're inside as a couple and you're leaving as a couple. If staff notice you only coupled up to get cheaper entry, they can make each of you either leave the premises or pay the entry fee appropriate to your gender.

So please, rethink your idea. If after you meet, you are both comfortable with each other enough to follow the meet with a visit to a swingers club together, that's fine.

14 weeks ago

"OP, please correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds to me like you're trying to hit two birds with one stone, at the same time using the lady (as I'm guessing it is a lady you're meeting) as your cheaper ticket to get into a club? If that's the case, no, it's not appropriate, in my opinion. You should only go to a club with someone you are comfortable going to a club with. Also, in most clubs, the rule is that, if you're coming as a couple, you're inside as a couple and you're leaving as a couple. If staff notice you only coupled up to get cheaper entry, they can make each of you either leave the premises or pay the entry fee appropriate to your gender.

So please, rethink your idea. If after you meet, you are both comfortable with each other enough to follow the meet with a visit to a swingers club together, that's fine. "

Miss Devil yeah sorry you got the wrong end of the stick

1. I haven't got a date to take ( unless your free one weekend)[wink]

2. I'm not trying to get a cheap date out of it. I'd pay 2 seperate entries. It's only money and you can't take it with you.

3. It was more of a question asking has anyone done it before.

Having never been to one I don't know what to expect, I'm sure ppl would have done it before and it been a brilliant night, and I'm sure others have done it and it's been a disaster.

Just trying to ask about people's experiences open up conversations and to get to know the people on here a bit more.

14 weeks ago

"Just invite them socially with a possibility of more of you get along (if that's your intention) if not like you say there's others there.

Just be straight.

Personally I wouldn't do a 1st meet in a club because it feels like pressure to me (but that's just me) "

understand your thoughts on the subject. Thanks

Where we are there's not many clubs within public transport distance and it's a decent drive. Although there are others I see in my area that do attend regularly.

Like I said in my reply to Miss Devil I haven't even got a date to take. My right hand is included in the single person entry fee already

By *iss DevilWoman
14 weeks ago

Bedford

"OP, please correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds to me like you're trying to hit two birds with one stone, at the same time using the lady (as I'm guessing it is a lady you're meeting) as your cheaper ticket to get into a club? If that's the case, no, it's not appropriate, in my opinion. You should only go to a club with someone you are comfortable going to a club with. Also, in most clubs, the rule is that, if you're coming as a couple, you're inside as a couple and you're leaving as a couple. If staff notice you only coupled up to get cheaper entry, they can make each of you either leave the premises or pay the entry fee appropriate to your gender.

So please, rethink your idea. If after you meet, you are both comfortable with each other enough to follow the meet with a visit to a swingers club together, that's fine.

Miss Devil yeah sorry you got the wrong end of the stick

1. I haven't got a date to take ( unless your free one weekend)[wink]

2. I'm not trying to get a cheap date out of it. I'd pay 2 seperate entries. It's only money and you can't take it with you.

3. It was more of a question asking has anyone done it before.

Having never been to one I don't know what to expect, I'm sure ppl would have done it before and it been a brilliant night, and I'm sure others have done it and it's been a disaster.

Just trying to ask about people's experiences open up conversations and to get to know the people on here a bit more.

"

Ok, it sounded as if you had someone lined up. And thanks, but unless you're willing to come down to my neck of the woods, happy to go to a bi night, and not put off by the fact my partner would be with me (as I only meet as a couple at weekends), I'm not available, sorry!

Going to a swingers club can be a daunting experience at the best of times, with people you know and trust. Going with a complete stranger could be even more nerve-wracking.

Post new Message to Thread