Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Approaches that press all the wrong buttons

Jump to newest

By *iveshowcouple2 OP   Couple
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

I have to laugh at a guy who wrote to us. He apparently believed that he was totally entitled to meet and fuck my wife but gave strict instructions that I wasn’t allowed to accompany her.

It wasn’t even as if he was some kind of Sex God. Just some dumpy middle aged bloke.

What planet are these people from? He had never spoken to us previously but seemed to believe that he could issue demands! Actual real demands!

Blocked him so fast I didnt discover if he had ever found this approach successful before.

It’s got to amount to one of the most poorly judged approaches we have ever seen.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *punk n gushCouple
14 weeks ago

walmer

Sadly does happen with this site had a few like that ourselves

By *oalie66Man
14 weeks ago

Chesterfield

As a man I'm perplexed as much as the OP is on what men expect from. this site.

Yes it's for people to meet other people for consensual sex but for god's sake chaps not every woman will drop their knickers on the first message.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
14 weeks ago

Stourbridge

As a dumpy past middle age man I apologise for the ridiculous demands made by men of uncertain intelligence.

Your profile has been and continues to be a delight and please don’t block all old men due to this idiot and his ilk.

Thank you

Mark.

14 weeks ago

Glasgow

He couldn’t have made it clearer that he wasn’t remotely interested in what we were looking for. It was obvious he only cared about his pleasure.

Thankfully he made that perfectly obvious. So we definitely dodged a bullet by avoiding him.

By *forfuntimesCouple
14 weeks ago

Sheffield

Ohh we have had so many of these over the years...

As you say - delete and block..lol

By *oalie66Man
14 weeks ago

Chesterfield

Enjoyed your pics.

By *andPextraCouple
14 weeks ago

North West

Not just men.

A single lady gave (well tried….) a list as long as a pre election manifesto.

All about her, what she wanted, expected, needed liked and didn't.

Not a single thing about what we may like.

Like we were living sex toys.

And got VERY indignant when told to jog on. She was actually flabbergasted we said no.

By *iberius61Man
14 weeks ago

Pontefract

The approaches that I see some people take have me convinced that the human race is doomed Surely there can't be so many stupid people in the world?

By *iberius61Man
14 weeks ago

Pontefract

"Enjoyed your pics.

"

Indeed, that is a very engaging smile ??

By *usty boobs N edible cockCouple
14 weeks ago

Redditch

Weve had similar over the years very demanding an direct guys trying thier best to get what they want these people ruin it for the legit guys that are genuine and want to meet since then weve blocked single guys if we ever want one we'll find one

By *ayfantasiserMan
14 weeks ago

Nottingham/Derby

He even ignored your line to say you’re not interested in single blokes? God, I despair.

It really does make it tough for the genuine ones, but can totally see why block filters go up for everyone.

I’d love to see these people try those lines in real life. Can you imagine? They’d get tasered!

By *lym4realCouple
14 weeks ago

plymouth

The sense of entitlement some have is rather gobsmacking along with the assumptions most make and assume it's her sat waiting for the infamous "Knob" picture and she'll make her way to our bedroom post haste awaiting their arrival BUT not before putting up our "Special Curtains" sop they canwipe their flacid spent member on the way out ( normally around this time they've either come all or their alarm clock has gone off ) and just because they consider it's a "Sex Site" they assume any kind of personality/manners/respect or sense of humour is not needed ?

By *iberius61Man
14 weeks ago

Pontefract

"...I’d love to see these people try those lines in real life."

I guess that's a problem with the Internet in general, not just here.

By *weet and SpiceCouple
14 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

We've also had a few of these approaches as well as the "even though you're not looking for single men you haven't tried me yet" beaut!!

By *ayfantasiserMan
14 weeks ago

Nottingham/Derby

"We've also had a few of these approaches as well as the "even though you're not looking for single men you haven't tried me yet" beaut!! "

Followed by a grubby dick pic, no doubt?

By *weet and SpiceCouple
14 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

"We've also had a few of these approaches as well as the "even though you're not looking for single men you haven't tried me yet" beaut!!

Followed by a grubby dick pic, no doubt? "

Not just one unfortunately

By *.T.Man
14 weeks ago

Belfast

I think this sort of approach should not only be applauded but encouraged.

Far better to see someone open up strong and demonstrate their arrogance/idiocy/delusion, than get a few weeks into a chat and find they have used chat GPT to charm you and the reality is they are nothing like what they say they are.

Let them come, let them filter themselves out

By *itch and scratchyCouple
14 weeks ago

Pontefract

We get this so often!

Can meet now

Fancy a quickie

Bet you’d want this in you

Bla bla bla

No we don’t

Just because we are on this site doesn’t mean I/we are “gagging for it” respect boundaries, our wishes and most of all read the bloody profile first then that’s when the fun and friendship begins

14 weeks ago

Glasgow

"We've also had a few of these approaches as well as the "even though you're not looking for single men you haven't tried me yet" beaut!! "

That’s totally true. lol

We had one guy who promised to “give her the best fuck of her life” pmsl

Delusional doesn’t quite cover it.

Post new Message to Thread