FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Where are all the poly couples/singles at?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
14 weeks ago

Come and say hi!

By no way experienced in poly ourselves but v interested in becoming so in the near future.

So…. How did your journey start and how does it overlap with swinging?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman
14 weeks ago

your head

Hi OP, there's quite a few poly people on here so lots of people to ask questions if you want to.

I've been in a poly relationship for 3 years, not a swinger so that's not really been an issue for me. I'll date a swinger but I prefer something more long term that just meeting people for sex.

By *LiamMan
14 weeks ago

Midlands

Poly wanna cracker

14 weeks ago

"Hi OP, there's quite a few poly people on here so lots of people to ask questions if you want to.

I've been in a poly relationship for 3 years, not a swinger so that's not really been an issue for me. I'll date a swinger but I prefer something more long term that just meeting people for sex. "

Hey! Thanks for your reply. That’s great!

How have your last three years been whilst you’ve been in the lifestyle? And how did you end up being directed on to fab?

It’s refreshing to know there are poly folk on here. So thanks again for taking your time to comment. Appreciate that.

We don’t get to come across polyamorous people too often unfortunately.

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman
14 weeks ago

your head

"Hi OP, there's quite a few poly people on here so lots of people to ask questions if you want to.

I've been in a poly relationship for 3 years, not a swinger so that's not really been an issue for me. I'll date a swinger but I prefer something more long term that just meeting people for sex.

Hey! Thanks for your reply. That’s great!

How have your last three years been whilst you’ve been in the lifestyle? And how did you end up being directed on to fab?

It’s refreshing to know there are poly folk on here. So thanks again for taking your time to comment. Appreciate that.

We don’t get to come across polyamorous people too often unfortunately. "

No problem at all.

I was already on fab before my current relationship. It works for looking for partners and I've found quite a few poly people in the swinging community compared to regular dating sites.

In terms of the relationship, I wouldn't say this lifestyle affects it. It's all about communication like most ENM.

By *damjamie00Man
14 weeks ago

Haslemere

I am open to a poly relationship, due to work commitments but like the idea of a shared relationship with a couple, are there many poly relationships here on fab

By *cLovin2Man
14 weeks ago

Reading

I'm open to a poly/enm relationship.

Tho where does this meet swinging?

By *r99mr99Man
14 weeks ago

Ealing

I've been in many forms of poly, currently at the solo poly spectrum so any questions ask away

14 weeks ago

"I'm open to a poly/enm relationship.

Tho where does this meet swinging?"

It doesn’t I don’t imagine!!! Poly couples/throuples/polycules do swing though, just like mono couples do. Although it’s probably not swinging that binds them or attracts them together. Just something they indulge in once established.

Well I’m guessing anyway. As we haven’t had a poly relationship with any experience as yet. But watch this space. Maybe we’ll let you know soon lol

By *r99mr99Man
14 weeks ago

Ealing

I think it relates more.to dating than just sex.

Mongomish or sexually open couples are often about sex outside the main relationship.

Swinging is absolutely non monogamy but polyamory is at it core about relationships rather than casual interactions.

By *reamers13Couple
14 weeks ago

Lancashire

We’re trying to find somewhere to chat with enm/poly people, any suggestions?

By *r99mr99Man
14 weeks ago

Ealing

"We’re trying to find somewhere to chat with enm/poly people, any suggestions?"

There is another website that may have a few more resources.

By *damjamie00Man
14 weeks ago

Haslemere

Is there interest of poly relationships around the South East

Post new Message to Thread