Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Our profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
14 weeks ago

Hi there peeps,

We were just wanting some feedback on our profile, good or bad.

Anything that would put you off, anything we should include?

We get a lot of messages but seem to attract all the wrong kinds of people (mainly).

Thanks in advance x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rsKOTCTWoman
14 weeks ago

Leeds

Personally for me the pics are too close up and graphic, I'd want to see both your bodies not just genitals.

For that reason I wouldn't respond.

By *rKinksMan
14 weeks ago

Alton

I think the text is well written and to the point all.

Pics you have a good but as a bi guy looking at a profile with a bi male I'd like to see more of him

14 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 09/06/24 17:35:23]

14 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 09/06/24 17:38:15]

14 weeks ago

"Personally for me the pics are too close up and graphic, I'd want to see both your bodies not just genitals.

For that reason I wouldn't respond."

Thanks, we hadn’t considered that. We chose pics that we like and not necessarily representative of us as a whole

14 weeks ago

"I think the text is well written and to the point all.

Pics you have a good but as a bi guy looking at a profile with a bi male I'd like to see more of him"

Noted, Mrs says that our pics are skewed her way. We will try even things out a little.

14 weeks ago

Deleted messages to add quotes

By *ooking4newMan
14 weeks ago

whitby

"Hi there peeps,

We get a lot of messages but seem to attract all the wrong kinds of people (mainly).

Thanks in advance x"

If you are looking for a discrete male who is polite and not a dock, you probably want to look for older men. Especially married ones as they will want to be more secretive

By *edVelvet XWoman
14 weeks ago

Here and there

I’m not your target market but I think your profile is well written and clearly states what you are both looking for.

Sadly it still won’t deter the wrong people from contacting you but hopefully the right ones are out there.

By *andPextraCouple
14 weeks ago

North West

Photos are all too close up, give no idea of body shape or an idea of what you really look like (on the basis of most genitalia looks much the same as the other )

There's nothing in your photos offensive person se, but also nothing to make me take notice either.

And what we have found out is you can have the most alluring, descriptive and well written text, but 99% message based on pics, there's are large percentage who don't even read it.

Hence photos that show a little more of you, with better lighting and some background may serve you well .

Good luck

By *ickie76XXXMan
14 weeks ago

dartford

"Hi there peeps,

Thanks in advance x"

Your profile reads well to me. My only comment would be that your pics could be more even in terms pics of both of you. Personally I like to see pics of the m & f of a couple (that’s just me though) x

By *aughty Hubby n Sexy WifeCouple
14 weeks ago

Scarborough

"Photos are all too close up, give no idea of body shape or an idea of what you really look like (on the basis of most genitalia looks much the same as the other )

There's nothing in your photos offensive person se, but also nothing to make me take notice either.

And what we have found out is you can have the most alluring, descriptive and well written text, but 99% message based on pics, there's are large percentage who don't even read it.

Hence photos that show a little more of you, with better lighting and some background may serve you well .

Good luck "

Great advice here.

Text is great, lots of information about you both and good to see you have recent verifications. Some more pictures would be good.

We like to build a conversation over a few messages over a few days. This can generally put time wasters off as they often wish to meet immediately.

Wishing you lots of fun.

By *obj70Man
14 weeks ago

dudley/Bulgaria

As others have said, great clear text, maybe a few more full body or wider shots.

But you both look and sound lovely.

I'm a little out of your age range but would be happy to chat and cam to help you both be more at ease.

Best wishes and have fun.

X

14 weeks ago

"Photos are all too close up, give no idea of body shape or an idea of what you really look like (on the basis of most genitalia looks much the same as the other )

Good luck "

Thank you,

We have used pics that we like but you are totally right in that the lighting etc isn’t great and they are all pretty full on.

We will spend some time taking better pics and try show a little more than “the goods”

Post new Message to Thread