Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hotel stays

Jump to newest

By *inclouduk OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Medway

I work in a reception for hotel chain and love when people get embarrassed when they know they only there for sex.

Do u do that?

On my side we arnt bothered lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andyh78Man
17 weeks ago

manchester

I don’t get embarrassed, but am sure that most receptionists know what is going on, especially when we arrive separately and there is a big age gap. So many check out in the middle of the night or do they just try to discreetly leave and leave the keycards in the room?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

17 weeks ago

East Sussex

I wouldn't be embarrassed. I'm paying for the room and it nobody else's damn business what I do in there as long as I leave it as I found it

By *annibal_LickedherMan
17 weeks ago

The Side of the Mersey

"I wouldn't be embarrassed. I'm paying for the room and it nobody else's damn business what I do in there as long as I leave it as I found it"

Likewise. I’ve used day rooms loads to meet my FB and it’s blatantly obvious why we are there.

By *hunky GentMan
17 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I wouldn't be embarrassed. I'm paying for the room and it nobody else's damn business what I do in there as long as I leave it as I found it"

Fancy a game of tiddly-winks?

By *inclouduk OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Medway

Great to hear guys

By *illxxMan
17 weeks ago

motherwell

Got a fab friend who is a hotel receptionist and it happens most night and most weekends. They do talk about it though between the staff. But it doesn’t bother her or her colleagues what there doing. But has said sometimes the rooms are left if a hell of a mess .

By *inclouduk OP   Man
14 weeks ago

Medway

"Got a fab friend who is a hotel receptionist and it happens most night and most weekends. They do talk about it though between the staff. But it doesn’t bother her or her colleagues what there doing. But has said sometimes the rooms are left if a hell of a mess . "

Yep a lot don’t have much respect

By *exyScientistsCouple
14 weeks ago

Castlebar

Absolutely don't care. If I've paid for a room...I don't care who knows it.

Post new Message to Thread