Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Preparation for pegging

Jump to newest

By *ickingdelight OP   Man
14 weeks ago

milton keynes, bedford

With anal play with your partner, and she’s about to peg you etc what preparation do you do before?

Dilemma of is anal play known prior or spur of the moment and part of the play?

Or if discussed prior how is it made slightly less formal and more ‘erotic’ other than ‘get ready’ will peg you later

The times played with partner me fucking her or her pegging or just using anal toys on me it’s been more spur of moment in the ‘play’

Maybe easier but if a guy was lucky enough to have a meet with couple or female to be fucked/pegged what prep would be expected? Maybe more easy as a meet is planned.

Goes without saying having gone to the loo prior…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *llie AssMan
14 weeks ago

South Yorkshire

"With anal play with your partner, and she’s about to peg you etc what preparation do you do before?

Dilemma of is anal play known prior or spur of the moment and part of the play?

Or if discussed prior how is it made slightly less formal and more ‘erotic’ other than ‘get ready’ will peg you later

The times played with partner me fucking her or her pegging or just using anal toys on me it’s been more spur of moment in the ‘play’

Maybe easier but if a guy was lucky enough to have a meet with couple or female to be fucked/pegged what prep would be expected? Maybe more easy as a meet is planned.

Goes without saying having gone to the loo prior… "

I don't do anal without being thoroughly douched. I like to be super clean.

By *he_turtle_movesMan
14 weeks ago

york

Spontaneous pegging - we all know the risks and if you can't handle a bit of poop you shouldn't be asking to peg me

Prepared pegging, I'll try to avoid eating too much that day, use a voucher to help clean things out and will often use an injector to get some lube up there already because you never can have enough, depending on the plans I may then put a plug in.

For how to make it sexy in the build up that depends on you and your partner, got a text once that simply read "tonight your ass I'd mine" I knew I had to prepare and also spent the whole day fantasising about it. You don't have to send a formal rsvp for pegging but if I know it's on the table I'll do some prep work

By *irwanksalot69Man
14 weeks ago

Birmingham

Poo beforehand. Shower. Use lube. That's about it

Post new Message to Thread