Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Strangest but true reasons to cancel

Jump to newest

By *ouloububble OP   Couple
15 weeks ago

redruth

Just unfortunately had to cancel a meet last minute as the bloke was nearly here as mrs p got a call to say her horse just died and she was obviously to upset to meet. Whats your most unlikely but true reason to cancel a meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tephTV67TV/TS
15 weeks ago

Cheshire

Wasn’t a meet but was due to go to Club Play last weekend, booked a hotel and got ready.

Forgot my shoes ….only had my trainers and I’m not wearing those.

By *eltic connectionCouple
15 weeks ago

Manningtree

Broken ankle!

By (user no longer on site)
15 weeks ago

Not a fab meet ... was on a date afternoon coffee ... youngest at school and got call he'd puked ... and their dad was not picking up phone .... so I had to leave. Looked like I'd got a friend to call me.

By *oastal1968Man
15 weeks ago

London

I was on the way to a meet tonight and ran over a horse.

By *imply DeeWoman
15 weeks ago

Wherever

A heavy ceramic cereal bowl broke during washing up after breakfast, cutting muscle and nerves in my right palm and I soaked two towels to stop the bleeding. Ended up getting stitches at A&E and losing feeling in my right hand but apparently not much believe for a bloke I was supposed to meet for coffee social later that day.

By *oxy jWoman
15 weeks ago

somerset

had a guy cancel as he said he was involed in a massive pileup on the motorway ... we accepted it but in our minds thought really ?? ...

turn the local news on and a pileup on the m5 ..so he was telling the truth we did contact him again and we've been meeting him ever since we learnt from that that their are truthful erxcuse's out there

By *ickie76XXXMan
15 weeks ago

dartford

"I was on the way to a meet tonight and ran over a horse. "

To soon to soon

By *4bimMan
15 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Rabbit died. And I mean furry one

By *ouseofhoneyCouple
15 weeks ago

North West

"I was on the way to a meet tonight and ran over a horse. "

Oh neigh you didn't...

By *ixitfelixgirlWoman
15 weeks ago

South Wales

In a meet and had a text from the school to say they were on lockdown. Then a call from my daughter crying as she hid under a table because there was someone there with a knife and police everywhere.

Bit of a mood killer! You know someone’s good character when the first thing they asked when I messaged later the day was she ok!

By *ackformore100Man
15 weeks ago

Tin town

"I was on the way to a meet tonight and ran over a horse.

Oh neigh you didn't..."

Rein it in

By *ickie76XXXMan
15 weeks ago

dartford

I was blown out by a girl I had arranged to meet. I waited and waited couldn’t get hold of her. I finally did and she said she couldn’t make it because her mum had a bad knee!!! I thought it sounded a bit of a strange thing to say but accepted that it was possibly true as it didn’t seem elaborate enough to be a lie.

We arranged to meet same time following week. No show again. I rang her and she said “yeah my mums knee is bad again” !!!

By *ik MMan
15 weeks ago

Lancashire

What would have been my first meet all those years ago was a couple of weeks in the planning.

At the time I was living in a gated apartment block - I got home from work, nervously got myself ready and was ready to set off with plenty of time to spare. Got in the car, drove up to the gate then nothing happened, got out kicked it a lot then realised that I wasn’t going anywhere. Sent an apologetic message and got plenty of deserved abuse back then blocked. The motor in the gate got fixed the day after, took me a good while to get my first meet…

By *ackformore100Man
15 weeks ago

Tin town

"What would have been my first meet all those years ago was a couple of weeks in the planning.

At the time I was living in a gated apartment block - I got home from work, nervously got myself ready and was ready to set off with plenty of time to spare. Got in the car, drove up to the gate then nothing happened, got out kicked it a lot then realised that I wasn’t going anywhere. Sent an apologetic message and got plenty of deserved abuse back then blocked. The motor in the gate got fixed the day after, took me a good while to get my first meet… "

Gated apartment block eh! Wasn't at his majesties pleasure was it?

By *uckslut and MCouple
15 weeks ago

Poole

We had to cancel a meet, as I had stock take at work. Only happens every 3 months. And I don't normally do them. But this rota, I was working my normal shift but extra hours as overtime. I didn't realise, and had to cancel.

By *ue and robCouple
15 weeks ago

ware

Sorry I forgot I'm in the middle of decorating my hallway

By *londebiguyMan
15 weeks ago

Southport

Meet with a lady who had to cancel because she was kicked in the head by a horse in her yard.

It was true though strangely.

She added me on fb and there were the photos of it.

We have met though and will do more times I'm certain.

By *ondonerMan
15 weeks ago

London / Essex borders

I was due to meet a couple as a short notice meet, after cam fun on here.

Went to the shower to freshen up, shaving down there to be presentable and slipped.. Cue blood pissing from a razor cut, me messaging what had happened and that I was sorry, but I wasn't going to make it..

Blocked

By *eeside1980Man
15 weeks ago

edinburgh

Had a gang bang planned with a couple, think there was meant to be 4 and Mrs.

Dislocated my finger the morning of and ended up at hospital - cancelled because I thought it would be a no go but messaged them later and everyone else had also cancelled so we had a brilliant MMF instead

By *ister_EMan
15 weeks ago

Hayling Island

I was getting dressed for a MMF meet with a fab couple after a nice hot shower, I was in a rush and sporting a decent semi when I accidentally re-enacted the zipper scene from "There's Something About Mary".

I have been 'going commando' for over 25years and never had an issue until that awful moment!

No firemen were called, but there was a fair amount of pain and a bit of bloodshed involved

It was a couple of weeks before I was back in action, but they had already blocked blocked me right after I texted to cancel....

Post new Message to Thread