Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anyone else been ghosted recently?

Jump to newest

By *ay_london OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Penzance

I was seeing a girl for a few weeks, she said it was the best sex she's ever had, messaged me all the time and always wanted to spend time with me, then apparently her ex messaged her and she completely vanished, obviously wasn't over him...

Anyone else had something similar? Feels pretty terrible, need to find something to take my mind off it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex

That hasn't happened to me but I can empathise.

It's a horrible thing to do.

It's easy for me to say but try not to dwell on it. She just didn't have the courage to tell you to your face that she didn't want to see you because her ex was back on touch.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
4 weeks ago

Weymouth

I had it a lot when I was single and dating, they'd wait just long enough for me to catch a tingle of feelings after sex and then ghost. Then when I'd moved on they'd suddenly make contact again full of apologies

By *ay_london OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Penzance

Thank you! It definitely does make you realise that as much as you might think you know someone, you never fully do

By *ay_london OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Penzance

"I had it a lot when I was single and dating, they'd wait just long enough for me to catch a tingle of feelings after sex and then ghost. Then when I'd moved on they'd suddenly make contact again full of apologies "

Lol it's definitely a game to some people, I've blocked them now too so won't be a problem I hope

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Thank you! It definitely does make you realise that as much as you might think you know someone, you never fully do"

Truth!

It's not the same but we welcomed our son's previous partner into our home. Really liked her as did the rest of our family. He was happy therefore so were we. She talked to me about their long term plans etc etc. Then out of the blue (to us at least) she finished with him by text.

By *ay_london OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Penzance

"Thank you! It definitely does make you realise that as much as you might think you know someone, you never fully do

Truth!

It's not the same but we welcomed our son's previous partner into our home. Really liked her as did the rest of our family. He was happy therefore so were we. She talked to me about their long term plans etc etc. Then out of the blue (to us at least) she finished with him by text. "

Some people have no shame... I always think it's better that these things happen sooner rather than later though!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Thank you! It definitely does make you realise that as much as you might think you know someone, you never fully do

Truth!

It's not the same but we welcomed our son's previous partner into our home. Really liked her as did the rest of our family. He was happy therefore so were we. She talked to me about their long term plans etc etc. Then out of the blue (to us at least) she finished with him by text.

Some people have no shame... I always think it's better that these things happen sooner rather than later though!"

Yeah. Although they'd been together for quite some time.

You live and learn

By *LiamMan
4 weeks ago

Midlands

Was just your turn mate

By *ay_london OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Penzance

"Was just your turn mate"

Haha ain't that the truth

By *ellhungvweMan
4 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Its life OP. That doesn’t make it any easier when it happens but it does. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and go again - life is there to be lived. Enjoy it!

By *LiamMan
4 weeks ago

Midlands

"Was just your turn mate

Haha ain't that the truth"

happens to all of us

By *sca_xMan
4 weeks ago

London

The perils of modern life I'm afraid.

Never take it personally, move on with ease. Not everyone is so terrible at communication!

By *sca_xMan
4 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 07/06/24 08:44:50]

By *iking RockerMan
4 weeks ago

West Lothian

The exact same thing happened to me 3 weeks ago. Toxic ex came back on the scene then i was completely ghosted. No explanation. It's still raw.

By *ay_london OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Penzance

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the same woman...

Does hurt though, especially when you put so much effort into making her happy only for the dickhead who was the problem in the first place to show up again...

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

Like allllllllll the time lol

By *aribbean King 1985Man
4 weeks ago

South West London

I get ghosted because Im not attractive enough for most women

By *arried West End CoupleCouple
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I was seeing a girl for a few weeks, she said it was the best sex she's ever had, messaged me all the time and always wanted to spend time with me, then apparently her ex messaged her and she completely vanished, obviously wasn't over him...

Anyone else had something similar? Feels pretty terrible, need to find something to take my mind off it"

Yip

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
4 weeks ago

Weymouth

"I had it a lot when I was single and dating, they'd wait just long enough for me to catch a tingle of feelings after sex and then ghost. Then when I'd moved on they'd suddenly make contact again full of apologies

Lol it's definitely a game to some people, I've blocked them now too so won't be a problem I hope "

Best way honestly!!

By *iss DevilWoman
4 weeks ago

Bedford

OP, sorry this happened to you but you have to remember Fab is very fluid, people change, their needs and wants change. Also, real life has a habit of getting in the way, too. The ex could have been just an excuse, maybe she felt either of us was getting in far deeper than she was comfortable with? You're never going to know, so just brush it down to experience and move on.

Also, I think breadcrumbing is much worse than ghosting.

By *overs4loversCouple
4 weeks ago

Shropshire

We got ghosted by several guys who were all really keen to come and have a gangbang….all of them disappeared up their own arses on the day. So many time wasters and fantasists on here…their loss.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS
6 days ago

stockport

Some people are shallow and don't care about others feelings

By *nkedguy777Man
6 days ago

Manchester

Absolutely the worst thing,I got messaged quite recently, everything going good, they asked to go for a coffee/bit of a social

Then they started talking about things they would love to do to me, maybe after our coffee if we could go somewhere quiet and discreet, that's fine with me

Then messaging all day right until 1 hour before we were supposed to be meeting,then completely ghosted

Ah well,we carry on

By *aribbean King 1985Man
6 days ago

South West London

Ghosted, blocked you name it for no reason from women. Would understand if I was being a dickhead or a perve but when Im being respectful and pleasant Im being blocked so cant win with them really

By *andering_welshman2024Man
5 days ago

kirkby

I was seeing a girl for around a year or so….long distance type of thing….we discussed me moving closer to her….i manage to get myself a move with work near to her….sent her a message to say so….no reply….tried another one….didnt go through!!

She sent a message the next day but before I could read it it was unsent!!

Now I’m ghosted and stuck moving somewhere I don’t really want to go!!

How is that for a fucking head fuck!!!!

Post new Message to Thread