Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do meets really happen

Jump to newest

By *rMrsKnobber OP   Couple
15 weeks ago

Basingstoke

We have looked at meets but have fallen flat no one yet nice guy a while ago he moved but very dry and summer is on the way ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ayPrimeMan
15 weeks ago

Leeds

"We have looked at meets but have fallen flat no one yet nice guy a while ago he moved but very dry and summer is on the way ???"

You mean meeting someone privately off the site? Sure they do!

By *eedsmale36Man
15 weeks ago

Leeds

"We have looked at meets but have fallen flat no one yet nice guy a while ago he moved but very dry and summer is on the way ???"

Sorry, read it 3 times, still can’t understand it

By (user no longer on site)
15 weeks ago

Meets are nothing more than a myth. A figment of the imagination…..

By *mileyculturebelfastMan
15 weeks ago

belfast

Nope they definitely don't happen. All those verifications are just made up by site admin to make it look like meets happen.

By *orthernman71Man
15 weeks ago

N

Few and very far between on here

By *mileyculturebelfastMan
15 weeks ago

belfast

"Few and very far between on here "

They've had a meet. One of the stupidest questions ever asked on here when they already know the answer.

By *heonlycunnilinguyMan
15 weeks ago

Yeovil

In the distant past they did, before covid and brexit. The two worse things to happen to put us where we all are now

By *punk n gushCouple
15 weeks ago

walmer

They do but life and family often gets in the way we tend to meet mostly when on holidays on our own

By *ucka39Man
15 weeks ago

Newcastle

Sure They do

I'd use the meet section and arrange a social with no expectations

By *mmaleiaWoman
15 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"We have looked at meets but have fallen flat no one yet nice guy a while ago he moved but very dry and summer is on the way ???

Sorry, read it 3 times, still can’t understand it "

Imagine commas & the odd exclamation mark in there, it’s easy if you know how!

By *umblefunMan
15 weeks ago

London/ South East

They do happen…. But it’s not easy!

By *ony MannMan
15 weeks ago

Wallop

Yes meets happen I meet as a single and with a buddy.

By *orbidden eastMan
15 weeks ago

london dodging electric scooters

Of course it happens, but it takes a lot of time and effort with a little bit of humour

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
15 weeks ago

manchester

We enjoy lots of meats

Beef

Pork

Chicken

By *xfordjohnMan
15 weeks ago

Oxford

"Of course it happens, but it takes a lot of time and effort with a little bit of humour "

This - spot on.

By *oxy jWoman
15 weeks ago

somerset

for most men = no

for women and couples who really do meet = yes 100%

but a sensible woman or couple whould never have all there eggs in one basket ...

fab works alway has alway will for those who swing the tools are here..

men know what the problems are its not the scene or fab its just the maths and how they dont add up then add in attraction/rejection well its not easy for most men

By *lice AgainTV/TS
15 weeks ago

Bristol

No, never happen.

I've never had a strangers cock inside me.

Honest...

15 weeks ago

As salacious as I try to make myself look, I’ve never met anyone from Fab.

By *jekimMan
15 weeks ago

Wigan

It's a shame it used to be great on here I've not met anyone in years off here now though

By *ymbunnyfitCouple
15 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

We've arranged several meets with guys only to be let down either the day before or on the day. Very frustrating as due to children and crazy busy lives it's very difficult to get free time for fun with others xx

By *ubcdverykinkyMan
15 weeks ago

Bourne lincs

Ditto and cpls have let me down. Plenty of talk and looking and that's it. But I guess it's easy to talk about it on here.

By *ayPrimeMan
15 weeks ago

Leeds

Really do need to put your best foot forward, a decent amount of men don’t help themselves when it comes to patience, respect, boundaries etc. so i understand entirely why women and MF couples have their guard up.

15 weeks ago

Meets do happen off here..

But we have had a few no shows.. Yes it’s annoying coz you go to the trouble of sorting stuff out but that’s life..

By *carlet SeductionWoman
15 weeks ago

Maidstone

It's honestly such a struggle trying to find someone compatible and local enough that you don't have to have a weekend away to meet them. I'm hopeful but not holding my breath.

By *armandwet50Couple
15 weeks ago

Far far away

There's worse than "no meets" there are meets where the guy turns up and has obviously been lying or fantasising and is a total waste of time.

15 weeks ago

"There's worse than "no meets" there are meets where the guy turns up and has obviously been lying or fantasising and is a total waste of time."

Over the years we have had a few like that..

Or they are not who they say they are..

Mrs a..

By *nkedguy777Man
15 weeks ago

Manchester

Meets do happen, admittedly it is pretty difficult getting a meet, there are quite a lot of fantasists and time wasters but just keep trying

By *evonrobMan
15 weeks ago

Kingsbridge

Meets definitely happen but the ratio of planned to actual seems quite high. I haven’t had “dog ate my homework” as an excuse yet but I would say stay off this site if you want your car to keep working! Lol

By *he love catsCouple
15 weeks ago

South Wales

It's like shooting fish in a barrel for us, the reason being it's a highly populated area with a lot of swinger's living within a 20 mile radius.

By *WB85Man
15 weeks ago

Staffordshire

From a couples perspective it's very difficult finding the right people.

We actually don't bother as much with the couples side of things anymore as there's just to many time wasters.

By *issmorganWoman
15 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

People do meet, yes, but it can be hard just relying on fab.

For couples looking for other couples it's not easy to get the attraction between all people.

Maybe try a club together or some organised socials and get to meet others that way.

15 weeks ago

Yes people do meet ,but a lot of men and couples get scared i think and flake im 100 percent genuine and it just annoys me when people mess around

By *ayPrimeMan
15 weeks ago

Leeds

Some people just want validating and by getting someone to invest in them to the point of arranging to meet them they get their validation.

Happens on every single platform for dating. With experience you can kinda see it coming but they’ll still get you by surprise.

It’s cold and it does devalue people in the process but the best way to protect yourself is to do the same; stick to what you’ve agreed but always knowing it could just fall through.

Count yourself lucky you’re not being catfished

By *endalshaggersCouple
15 weeks ago

Kendal

Depends. We've found meets may happen, arranging them is a different question!

An awful lot of answers when people say they can't get meets is "go to clubs". Which is fine, unless your're unable to go to clubs due to work/other commitments.

Then it's narrowing down those who literally want to "meet now" - most people obviously can't - and then trying to work out a convenient meet.

Even when you put your rough availability on your profile you'll still have people messaging wanting to meet now or those times don't work for them.

By *aturefunswTV/TS
15 weeks ago

bristol

Before CoVid fab s and fab g was excellent x

It’s not so good now x easy to spot the red flags after a while x persevere and when first one happens you’ll relax more and more each time and it should work out well x

By *uriouskinksCouple
15 weeks ago

PORTSMOUTH

"There's worse than "no meets" there are meets where the guy turns up and has obviously been lying or fantasising and is a total waste of time."

This.

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple
15 weeks ago

Kent

They definitely do happen never had a problem to be honest, clubs help if you're struggling to get private meets on here

15 weeks ago

Maidstone

"They definitely do happen never had a problem to be honest, clubs help if you're struggling to get private meets on here "

Clubs are far too daunting for a single lady that doesn't know anyone. I struggle to walk into a pub by myself let alone a club. Just fills me with dread

By *ature BBW Lover 69Man
15 weeks ago

exeter

It’s definitely getting harder to even get a response from someone when you message even if you seem like just the sort of person they are after , even with a friendly initial message or two . A lot who do seem to be quite defensive sometimes and some just don’t seem genuine. Not how it used to be , but all you can do is keep trying , and it is still fun

By *he Silver FuxMan
15 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

Sometimes I lie there and think “Am I dreaming, is this real, did that happen?”

By *herry delightWoman
15 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

Unfortunately for couples it's very difficult now and even much more if you are a single man.

For single woman it's easy but not as easy as it was when I first joined as now most guys don't turn up.

By *imply DeeWoman
15 weeks ago

Wherever

"They definitely do happen never had a problem to be honest, clubs help if you're struggling to get private meets on here

Clubs are far too daunting for a single lady that doesn't know anyone. I struggle to walk into a pub by myself let alone a club. Just fills me with dread"

I strongly agree. Even worse when you’re straight and can only ever attend on couples and single ladies nights.

15 weeks ago

Maidstone

"They definitely do happen never had a problem to be honest, clubs help if you're struggling to get private meets on here

Clubs are far too daunting for a single lady that doesn't know anyone. I struggle to walk into a pub by myself let alone a club. Just fills me with dread

I strongly agree. Even worse when you’re straight and can only ever attend on couples and single ladies nights."

I hear ya sister!!

By *ature BBW Lover 69Man
15 weeks ago

exeter

"Unfortunately for couples it's very difficult now and even much more if you are a single man.

For single woman it's easy but not as easy as it was when I first joined as now most guys don't turn up. "

I’d turn up !

By *herry delightWoman
15 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I strongly agree. Even worse when you’re straight and can only ever attend on couples and single ladies nights.

I hear ya sister!!"

It also doesn't help people saying go to a club if there is not one close as until very recently the nearest club will take me at least 6/8 hours and it would mean a over night at a hotel.

By *_the_impalerMan
15 weeks ago

canterbury

As a single guy I find it’s all about expectations as with your vanilla life don’t expect to put no effort into a profile and hoards of playmates to bombard you with offers.

But go to socials reply to messages and show you are a person worth sparing some of your spare time with and you will be fine

I am personally after quality meets not a quantity of meets and I have been lucky all the couples that have met me have been great match’s so we have ended up playing regularly for a long time as they have faith and me and its win win.

Just my version as a member of the site for over 20 years.

J

By *ony MannMan
15 weeks ago

Wallop

I hear ya sister!!

It also doesn't help people saying go to a club if there is not one close as until very recently the nearest club will take me at least 6/8 hours and it would mean a over night at a hotel. "

Cherry, Hotels aren't bad, especially when the staff are open to extras and there is a sale on chain by the foot.

By *herry delightWoman
15 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I hear ya sister!!

It also doesn't help people saying go to a club if there is not one close as until very recently the nearest club will take me at least 6/8 hours and it would mean a over night at a hotel.

Cherry, Hotels aren't bad, especially when the staff are open to extras and there is a sale on chain by the foot."

No comment x

By *ieandteaseMan
15 weeks ago

Wiltshire

"As salacious as I try to make myself look, I’ve never met anyone from Fab. "

Its your over long rambling profile and food references. The guys read 50 profiles in 30 minutes. You simply can't compete with the, to the point women.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
15 weeks ago

Cheshire

I think it’s easier for me a bi TV on here to get a meet (admittedly last night I struggled) than a straight bloke.

A couple could struggle also as both parties have to be attractive to the other couple/single person they’re trying to meet.

Clubs are another option but as others mentioned, not always easy if they’re a fair distance away.

By *ony MannMan
14 weeks ago

Wallop

Yes meets happen, I have evidence on my profile x

By *alldarkandharmlessMan
14 weeks ago

Ross on Wye

Site is full of dreamers and people with incredibly high expectations

By *luefire2Couple
14 weeks ago

just somewhere around here

We get all our meets sorted on X and other type of alternative sites.....FAB is a waste of time x

14 weeks ago

"We get all our meets sorted on X and other type of alternative sites.....FAB is a waste of time x"

Really? you arrange play dates on x formerly known as twitter?

Does Elon know?

By *elboy1978Man
14 weeks ago

Jarrow

I don’t know I never had a meet

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple
14 weeks ago

near you...

Not sure your profile does you justice x

By *onkey 2023Man
14 weeks ago

Cross Hands

"Few and very far between on here "

Exactly this.

By *luefire2Couple
14 weeks ago

just somewhere around here

Our best meet yet!

Grind r too, i will have the FAB police on my back now.

By *uffsandkinkCouple
14 weeks ago

leeds

We get far more meets away from fab than we do from fab to be honest

By *ony MannMan
14 weeks ago

Wallop

I have met more people who are on Fab, than I have met though Fab

14 weeks ago

Our meets mostly happen in clubs! We struggle to find meets via fab alone unfortunately

By *riarfuckMan
14 weeks ago

Wednesbury

This is my 3rd time on here in 5yrs and ive had 4 meets off here 3 couples and 1 woman, 3 of those were 2019(i dropped lucky) pre covid so since then 1 meet.

Yes people meet but it takes time and patience,for single guys its almost but not impossible, the majority of guys who come on here expecting meets galore are going to be very disappointed,it takes time and above all effort.

Post new Message to Thread