Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Does is have to be all about sex?

Jump to newest

By *entleman4MMF OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The best meets are when we have a full night out on the town, drinking and having a laugh.

Why do these meets seem so hard to find?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otwifeHusband888Couple
17 weeks ago

Within touching distance

"The best meets are when we have a full night out on the town, drinking and having a laugh.

"

I know what you mean. It's like you finally find someone your attracted to and you have a chat and they say "let me know when you free to meet?"

The thrill of the chase, a little back and forth having a little flirt, building up to an amazing night seems to be too much to ask. I understand it a sex site but I just thought it would be a little more fun.

By *ue and robCouple
17 weeks ago

ware

Yes it does we have our lives swinging is just about sex loads of fucking licking sucking then a thanks for a fun evening bye

17 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"The best meets are when we have a full night out on the town, drinking and having a laugh.

I know what you mean. It's like you finally find someone your attracted to and you have a chat and they say "let me know when you free to meet?"

The thrill of the chase, a little back and forth having a little flirt, building up to an amazing night seems to be too much to ask. I understand it a sex site but I just thought it would be a little more fun. "

A personal connection makes for better fun.

By *arriedwelshcoupleCouple
17 weeks ago

Cardiff

We love hanging out socially. Agree that it's fun to flirt and build anticipation because it makes it all the more fun when you eventually have naughty fun

By *uffnmuffCouple
17 weeks ago

London

"

that's our type of meet x

By (user no longer on site)
17 weeks ago

I agree and don’t agree at the same time both are fun and both have different perks I’m into either

By *in and bare itCouple
17 weeks ago

kent

A good social with plenty of flirting is what we like

By *abonTedCouple
17 weeks ago

Midlands & Cheltenham

The idea of having a few drink, a bit of a giggle and kinda forgetting how everyone met and why. Then having that thought of how things MIGHT turnout and then checking everyone out .

Even if nothing happens, it’s fun to flirt and see someone flirt with your lover

By *cissor-Me-TimbersCouple
17 weeks ago

Liverpool

I’ve had far more social nights at clubs than nights I’ve played and made the best mates

By *ot to giggleWoman
17 weeks ago

Coventry

"

think there are so many different varieties on what people want. I love the drinking and flirting before hand. My best was a social , where i knew i wanted more and over the 2nd glass of wine told my meet that i was fucking him that night - it was a great 2 days

By *ilth N KinkCouple
17 weeks ago

Gloucester

"

This is our preferred way to meet. We love getting to know people over a drink, building a bit of excitement.

Kink (Mrs)

By *rispyDuckMan
17 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I’ve meet some wonderful couples I’ve become great friends with. Some we’ve go on nights out, done bar crawls & been invited to a few birthday parties lol . And few times there was no sex involved just great company thought I did grab some booty during the kiss goodbye

By *AYENCouple
17 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

One of the best nights ever was three of us going to a pub, N in a short dress with no knickers. Tension built all evening until the fireworks were lit back at ours. It's the social aspect that makes the sex so good, we wouldn't have it any other way. K.

13 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"One of the best nights ever was three of us going to a pub, N in a short dress with no knickers. Tension built all evening until the fireworks were lit back at ours. It's the social aspect that makes the sex so good, we wouldn't have it any other way. K."

That sounds fantastic

By *ark n kimCouple
13 weeks ago

Durham

We always do the social thing anyway.it usually involves a fullnight out or at least a couple of hours.

It really helps get a connection and build up the sexual tension.

By *moothdickMan
13 weeks ago

stoke

It’s getting a connection and not just turning up as a hard cock or wet pussy…. Flirting, drinking having fun, the sex has to be better

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

"Yes it does we have our lives swinging is just about sex loads of fucking licking sucking then a thanks for a fun evening bye "

About sums it up lol

By *llabouttheboobsCouple
13 weeks ago

wakefield

We love the social side. We like going out with a group of friends, then piling back to ours for hot tub and play

By *ongAndThick123Man
13 weeks ago

Leeds

"

I save those kinds of things for dating and relationships. I’m sure a lot of others are like that too.

You’ll find that wires start to get crossed and feelings get hurt if you blur the boundaries too much.

Post new Message to Thread