Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

"No face pic, no chat"

Jump to newest

By *erkonia OP   Man
15 weeks ago

Midlands

I'm starting to see the whole "no face pic no chat" thing being added to profiles more often lately. That's not much of an issue for me but...

The vast majority of profiles I'm seeing here demanding face pictures aren't even photo verified themselves let alone any other form of verified. My gripe is that it's so easy to take a picture to get photo verified and yet these people that haven't done so expect us to just send pictures of our faces to complete strangers.

I'm my opinion, you should have to become photo verified within 24 hours of signing up. This would out a lot of the dreamers and fantasists.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aked2sumCouple
15 weeks ago

local

"I'm starting to see the whole "no face pic no chat" thing being added to profiles more often lately. That's not much of an issue for me but...

The vast majority of profiles I'm seeing here demanding face pictures aren't even photo verified themselves let alone any other form of verified. My gripe is that it's so easy to take a picture to get photo verified and yet these people that haven't done so expect us to just send pictures of our faces to complete strangers.

I'm my opinion, you should have to become photo verified within 24 hours of signing up. This would out a lot of the dreamers and fantasists.

"

People ask for face pics and you don’t want to send just move on . Really is that simple why make a drama out of it ?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

15 weeks ago

East Sussex

Admin have said they won't make photo verification mandatory.

If you set your message and search filters to exclude unverified people and don't feel to people asking for face photos the site will work for you.

By *4bimMan
15 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

When I get a message asking for a face pic I think...

where is yours then?

By *issmorganWoman
15 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

People can ask for a face pic, but doesn't mean you have to send one.

I'd just swerve those types of profiles op.

I reckon there would still be ways to get round photo verification anyway tbh.

By *rsKOTCTWoman
15 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm not photo verified because I just can't be arsed.

It makes zero difference.

By *ark n kimCouple
15 weeks ago

Durham

If we message someone showing interest we will send a face pic of us both.if we get messaged from someone showing interest we would expect a face pic from them.

Doesn't always have to be with 1st message.

Asking how our day week or how we are finding fab is not showing interest.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
15 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

You don't have to agree with them OP. Just block them if it bothers you that much and move on regardless

By (user no longer on site)
15 weeks ago

I’ll gladly send a face pic privately if someone catches my eye….I just choose not to expose it to every tom, dick and pussy on here

By *udie NudieMan
14 weeks ago

Newcastle / Gosforth

"....

People ask for face pics and you don’t want to send just move on . Really is that simple why make a drama out of it ?"

He has a point, and so do you.

I don't think he's making a drama if it. He's making a point of conversation in what should be a safe space to do so - the forum.

I'm fairly confident he didn't post the comment to be critisied for commenting, nor did you.

Why make a drama of his post?

By *ealitybitesMan
14 weeks ago

Belfast

"I'm starting to see the whole "no face pic no chat" thing being added to profiles more often lately. That's not much of an issue for me but...

"

It's never been easier to create a fake pic that could be photo verified here so I wouldn't be placing your trust in that alone.

For that reason I don't agree it should be mandatory because even timewasters would take 30 seconds to bypass it.

By *iberius61Man
14 weeks ago

Pontefract

Same as any other request I guess, helps indicate who you would want to talk to.

By *ynamicnatureMan
14 weeks ago

Doncaster

I have no problem in sending a face pic if I'm interested in someone or if they show interest in me.

It's a great way to get the ball rolling or not

To be honest, I've never checked to see if there photo verified.

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

Personally I don't see what the problem is with doing the photo verification bit. It takes just a minute or two to complete. It's simple to do. It's private and discreet, no one apart from admin sees the photo on your profile unless you want to show it but that green flag icon can help a lot as a lot of ppl won't chat or meet without it xx

Post new Message to Thread