Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Your first threesome

Jump to newest

By *portinglegend OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Stamford

Was it spontaneous or planned? Good experience?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *teve691000Man
16 weeks ago

West Midlands

Mine was spontaneous with my x wife and best mate. Just got a bit carried away after night out. All d*unk and started playing games with 4fits. All ended up naked I dared my wife to lay back and play with herself. Then next date I told my mate to put his cock in her mouth. It escalated fast from there

Reply privately

By *ddingextraspiceCouple
16 weeks ago

cumbria

Ours as a couple was after we’d been together 18 months or so. Mrs had met the guy for one on one a few days prior and enjoyed him so much, he was invited back round for mmf fun.

Reply privately

By *eally_RosieWoman
16 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

My first ever threesome was a planned MMF with my boyfriend at the time and his best friend…

I ended up marrying the best friend

Reply privately

By *easidefun14Couple
16 weeks ago

Blackpool

Our was unplanned - night out with a few friends, hubbys mate stayed over (spare room). Whilst me and hubby were playing, he started talking and telling me to imagine 2 cocks to play with....omg it was hot! He dared me to go into the spare room naked and see if his mate wanted to join us.

So i did, and he was already hard (heard us fucking) - next thing i know is hubbys stood the door wanking as i'm riding his friend. Lots of fun and cum - he became a fwb and would stay over a lot after that hahha

K

Xx

Reply privately

By *ysizeMan
16 weeks ago

Nottingham

First one was spontaneous-

Was just sat in the consultants waiting room scrolling through fab to relieve the tedium when a "wanna 3 way?" popped into my inbox and they were literally 100 yards away.

They seemed quite nice so after a brief chat it was one of those "fuck it why not?" moments and a simply fabulous time was had by all.

Reply privately

By *reamers13Couple
16 weeks ago

Lancashire

Planned bi MMF with a lovely guy, fit and friendly with lots and lots of stamina

Reply privately

By *J_OuizziCouple
16 weeks ago

Nottingham

Ours was a planned bi MMF with a guy we knew from Twitter. He was up in Nottingham for business, we met for a drink then back to the hotel room.

First time I had sucked cock and he had a rather tasty one.

He's on here but lives a bit far away for regular fun.

MJ

Reply privately

By *J_OuizziCouple
16 weeks ago

Nottingham

"Planned bi MMF with a lovely guy, fit and friendly with lots and lots of stamina "

Bi MMF is the best

Reply privately

By *oppet22TV/TS
16 weeks ago

huddersfield

Bi mmf was planned and absolutely great meet playing with both for hrs

Reply privately

By *J_OuizziCouple
16 weeks ago

Nottingham

"

next thing i know is hubbys stood the door wanking as i'm riding his friend.

K

Xx"

I don't blame him for wanking - I bet that was an amazing sight

Reply privately

By *MCMan
16 weeks ago

Birmingham

Spontaneous on holiday, her friend kept walking into the room so just asked if she was joining in or not…

Reply privately

By *ault_DwellerMan
16 weeks ago

Co.Tyrone

It was my first fab party. My wife was already a fab person when I met her but it was all new to me. I was at the party and casually enough chatting to a girl who then started to undo my pants. Before you know it I’m having anal sex with her with my wife making out with me. It’s still one of my fondest memories

Reply privately

By *inkyleeds2Couple
16 weeks ago

north

Out first was when we first on here and it started with a massage x

Reply privately

By *eepmekeenWoman
16 weeks ago

liverpool/Manchester

I once met a guy in a wine bar that introduced me to his mate aswell. A few drinks later and they was taking me home for the night. I was introduced to this site soon after.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
16 weeks ago

My first threesome was spontaneous, however a ex girlfriend had a fantasy of been spit roasted . One night a friend of mine stayed over at our flat and after a few drinks . We all went to our beds while in bed and getting frisky i called in my friend and asked him if he would like to join us for fun

Reply privately

16 weeks ago

First was very much spontaneous.

Reply privately

By *sacambsMan
16 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Spontaneous and amazing...

Reply privately

By *uckurcumMan
16 weeks ago

County Durham .Bishop Auckland

Totally unplanned and was the better for it

Reply privately

By *ornywifenhubsCouple
16 weeks ago

North West.

Ours was planned with best mate after a night out.

Reply privately

By *et and WillingCouple
16 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Planned after a social. Was amazing and started the journey , never looked back

Reply privately

By *elrose57Couple
16 weeks ago

reading

first mmf was when we used to swing with just other couples, met single guy at party and he changed the way we swung after we invited him back to ours

Reply privately

By *iniskirtCouple
16 weeks ago

Paisley

Can I ask a question? Sorry for hi jacking the thread.

But for women, how nervous were you if you did MFM, were you concerned about being out numbered so to speak x

Reply privately

16 weeks ago

It was Spontaneous. I was living in the states and seeing a girl there. Her female friend from uk was visiting. We had been out drinking and went back to where I was staying and carried on drinking. Things just seemed to escalate quickly. A great night.

Reply privately

By *agicroundabout3100Couple
16 weeks ago

Camberley

Ours was planned - wasn’t the best but then it was very early on in our swinging journey. Certainly something we are looking to give another go......

Reply privately

By *ampire69Man
16 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

arranged on here FAB , arrived at said location met the husband we had a drink then went to the hotel bed room wife was dressed waiting, middle aged woman in sexy undies , he just said do what ever you want help your seld he just sat back as i feasted on his wife used all her holes, he wanted to see certain things done to her so i obliged, a very good first meeting

Reply privately

By *nlyessexCouple
16 weeks ago

Hornchurch

Mine was before I met my husband my married boy friend was doing me doggy style when his friend just walked in and joined in they had planned this without my knowledge

Reply privately

By *Ci LutherMan
16 weeks ago

Taunton

Spontaneous.. wife was having a drink downstairs with a hot neighbour.. headed up to bed early as I was due in work early … door flew open and there’s two women making out in front of my eyes

Reply privately

By *dventuresofLandSCouple
16 weeks ago

Lincoln

We had a hot planned threesome with a sexy unicorn from here. Definitely a time to remember and will be doing it again.

Still yet to have a MMF. We've done MFMF amd MFF so far.

Reply privately

16 weeks ago

Spontaneous was my first while on holiday. Couple I met while there in same hotel.

Reply privately

By *KentMan
16 weeks ago

Canterbury

Mine was an unplanned MFF, few drinks at a friends, and somehow we all ended up playing together in the front room.

Didn’t get repeated, but was great at the time!

Reply privately

By *litlicker77Man
16 weeks ago

Dirty old town

Spontaneous with mate and his girlfriend ended up a regular thing

Reply privately

By *he Silver FuxMan
16 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

I was 19, she was my 31 year old German lodger who was staying for the summer. Then her 33 year old best friend came over to stay….

Oh boy, those ladies taught me some things…

Reply privately

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Can I ask a question? Sorry for hi jacking the thread. But for women, how nervous were you if you did MFM, were you concerned about being out numbered so to speak x"

This seems like a good question. Do you mean in terms of the sex or in terms of your own safety?

Reply privately

By *iniskirtCouple
16 weeks ago

Paisley

"Can I ask a question? Sorry for hi jacking the thread. But for women, how nervous were you if you did MFM, were you concerned about being out numbered so to speak x

This seems like a good question. Do you mean in terms of the sex or in terms of your own safety?"

The sex, hadn’t even thought about safety, just assumed it would be x

Reply privately

By *sacambsMan
16 weeks ago

Huntingdon

"Can I ask a question? Sorry for hi jacking the thread. But for women, how nervous were you if you did MFM, were you concerned about being out numbered so to speak x

This seems like a good question. Do you mean in terms of the sex or in terms of your own safety?

The sex, hadn’t even thought about safety, just assumed it would be x"

It was a goos question, and something I hadn't thought about. However, it was me who had been invited to join them and it certainly wasn't their first time...

Reply privately

By *ettpairCouple
16 weeks ago

Kettering

Ours was planned with a male friend... After having drinks then playing some flirty games with dares the wife took our friend to the bedroom ...I soon joined in..what a night ...a few days later the wife confessed to her friend what happened when we were out and she was keen to find out more so our second time was a mff which was kind of spur of the moment

Reply privately

By *till gameMan
16 weeks ago

two doors down

On holiday on my own, got chatting to a woman in a club, unknown to me her husband was watching from other side of bar, she then explained that they were swingers and did i fancy joining them at there hotel.

Thought to right as she was stunning, was hooked from then, 23 years ago

Reply privately

By *sacambsMan
16 weeks ago

Huntingdon

"Ours was planned with a male friend... After having drinks then playing some flirty games with dares the wife took our friend to the bedroom ...I soon joined in..what a night ...a few days later the wife confessed to her friend what happened when we were out and she was keen to find out more so our second time was a mff which was kind of spur of the moment "

Nice

Reply privately

16 weeks ago

Glasgow

My first was planned, by my girlfriend at the time. We were only just 18. We went to see the film Threesome at the cinema - it was our second date. After the movie, we wandered across the car park to the harbour railings and leaned on them, in the pouring rain, looking out over the estuary.

She turned to me, this gorgeous redhead, took my hand and looked me straight in the eyes, rain running down her face and sticking her hair to her forehead. She said “So who shall we get to join us then?”

At this point, we hadn’t even kissed each other yet. Like, at all. Before I managed to reply, she continued “I think it’d have to be a girl. Definitely a girl.” She paused for a minute. Thinking. “What about Zoe?”

Zoe was her best friend. I’d always quite fancied Zoe. About a week later, I was in bed with both of them. I was one hell of a lucky kid.

Reply privately

By *rand Central CoupleCouple
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

One hundred percent planned - met a woman in the Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow - hence our user name!

Reply privately

By *ornycougaWoman
16 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"Can I ask a question? Sorry for hi jacking the thread.

But for women, how nervous were you if you did MFM, were you concerned about being out numbered so to speak x"

I wasn't nervous at all. I rarely ever got nerves before a meet. It had also been a looooong time coming as the guy who set it up wanted to chat for ages. He subsequently told me that it was because it was my first MFM and he wanted to make sure I was all in because of past experiences he and his mate had had with inexperienced women in the past. They didn't know what hit them with me

Reply privately

16 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Can I ask a question? Sorry for hi jacking the thread. But for women, how nervous were you if you did MFM, were you concerned about being out numbered so to speak x"

"This seems like a good question. Do you mean in terms of the sex or in terms of your own safety?"

"The sex, hadn’t even thought about safety, just assumed it would be x"

I’m definitely not qualified to answer that, being a bloke. But I hope someone does. I’m interested to hear people’s thoughts on that.

I know that I’ve sometimes been a bit intimidated by having to keep two women happy at the same time. It’s always worked out okay though.

Reply privately

By *rispyDuckMan
16 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

It was fantastic felt like I was on autopilot throughout the whole meet

Reply privately

16 weeks ago

Ours came after we had been swinging for about six months

Up until then Katie had enjoyed four single guys on her own

It was the fourth guy who was genuinely happy with me joining in

And it was an amazing experience

Seeing my wife being the slutty girl she had been before we met

N xxc

Reply privately

By *ndysahornyboyMan
16 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Spontaneous and *very* unexpected with a mate of mine from uni, who was viaitinfaybe a year after we'd moved in together... Alcohol was involved and it went from there. Very surprising but a *lot* of fun!

Reply privately

By *osh bitch n hornyCouple
16 weeks ago

Warrington

Ours was the first swinging experience. It was our fifth visit to a club and we were looking for couples. K had seen a guy earlier but didn’t say anything. We were watching two couples playing through the viewing window. The guy just happened to be there too we chatted to him then he walked away. After a while we walked away and the guy was stood there. We chatted to him again and invited him to join us in a room. We spit roast K then swapped over. It was a fantastic first experience both playing with and watching K enjoying herself. Hoping for couples next time.

P&K

Reply privately

By *herry delightWoman
16 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

My first MMF was very spontaneous.

It just happened that I had a meet and someone call in for a cuppa and it turned out the two guys knew each other. Next thing I know he is jumping in the shower and joining us. It was fabulous xx

Reply privately

By *essTTWoman
16 weeks ago

Birmingham

My first (and only ) MMF was spontaneous.

Managed to pull 2 guys who were friends and brought them back to mine.

I was very d*unk and not sure what I thought was going to happen with 2 of them and 1 of me hahaha

But it happened and it seemed as though it was something they had done before as very comfortable being naked/crossing swords with each other.

Just wish I could repeat it, but sober this time.

Reply privately

By *essTTWoman
16 weeks ago

Birmingham

But for women, how nervous were you if you did MFM, were you concerned about being out numbered so to speak x"

I was nervous but was intoxicated. .I defo would be if I did it sober, nervous about both, pleasing two men and the safety aspect.

It's probably why I haven't repeated it tbh

Reply privately

By *xstevenxxMan
16 weeks ago

Ashbourne

"Planned after a social. Was amazing and started the journey , never looked back "

Know the feeling - definitely got the swing bug after mine

Reply privately

By *hill1965Man
16 weeks ago

Camberley

Totally unplanned, on holiday as a single dad in Turkey I got talking to a couple about 20 years older than me.

After 2 or 3 days they’d made it obvious they had an open relationship. She offered it on a plate one afternoon and I joined her in their room. A couple of days later he then asked to watch and joined us on the bed, the more he pushed the boundaries I didn’t question it. By the end of the holiday I’d sucked my first cock, had my cock sucked, kissed a guy and been rimmed while fucking his wife.

Reply privately

By *tag90Man
16 weeks ago

penrith

Planned. We invited a guy over. The sex was good but he couldnt take the hint to bugger off when it was done lol

Reply privately

By *aribbean King 1985Man
16 weeks ago

South West London

I've yet to be in a threesome

Reply privately

By *roplifeMan
16 weeks ago

Perth

Planned on here, met a couple and arranged to meet. I turned up and she was blindfolded, and we all enjoyed each other in all ways for the night!

Reply privately

By *essTTWoman
16 weeks ago

Birmingham

Don't want to carry on the conversation in my dms x

Reply privately

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
16 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

Planned. Had a great time and remain firm friends.

Reply privately

By *JcuriousCouple
16 weeks ago

Derby

Spontaneous, was a good experience for sure

Miss S x

Reply privately

By *imply DeeWoman
16 weeks ago

Wherever

Spontaneous, with my then husband and his friend. We were all in our 20s. Best thing ever!

Reply privately

By *herry delightWoman
16 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

My first MFM I was a bit nervous but I had met both of them 1 to 1 many times which helped. Not sure what you mean by being out numbered x

Reply privately

By *verageSausageMan
16 weeks ago

Flintshire

"Was it spontaneous or planned? Good experience?"

Planned and it wasn't great.

back in the days before computers and the internet were commonplace, there were things called "contact mags" and "Friday Yeller Free Ad papers".

Well, I'd replied to an advert in one of those. I'd sent a nice, respectful letter and enclosed my phone number.

Some 3 or 4 weeks later, I got a phone call in which I was invited to visit for the evening.

I spent most of the day wanking with thoughts of the evening ahead.

By the time I arrived at their house, my cock had lost the will to live due to how many wanks it had already endured.

Sadly, I was struggling to get it up and indeed it appeared that the male of the couple had similar issues. Basically, he always struggled to get it up and they hoped that bringing in a stud would improve their relationship.

It wasn't a great experience.

But I didn't let it put me off and I learned lessons from my mistakes.

Reply privately

By *istyblue1967Man
16 weeks ago

manchester

i went to cupids on a friday afternoon

ist time visit

i got invited into a room with a couple

it was just like a dream

amazing time

Reply privately

By *enatton2Couple
16 weeks ago

West Midlands

Spontaneous and great! She’s still a close friend and we’re keen to relive it with her

Reply privately

16 weeks ago

Planned with a MF couple I met on here a few years ago.

A great experience.

Reply privately

16 weeks ago

It’s still TBD - I think i’m possibly too uptight for a threesome?! Too inhibited maybe?

Reply privately

By *RWoodyCouple
16 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Our first was totally spontaneous with a friend of R's after a party we'd been to. The opportunity presented itself so we just went for it.

Mrs J x

Reply privately

By *immo1867Man
16 weeks ago

Chesterfield

Work colleague and his wife totally unplanned

Reply privately

By *isntacrowdMan
16 weeks ago

Southwestshire

It was a mfm we were all very young.

Had a 121 first and she enjoyed it and wanted her mate to join us.

Her mate got cold feet and sat on a sofa watching us fucking on the lounge floor in front of her as she master bated.

Initially, I was disappointed about this but looking backwards it was super horny.

And something I would very much like to repeat

Reply privately

16 weeks ago

Mine was with an ex lecturer and her husband.

And it was spontaneous the first time

Not for the next two year's tho

Reply privately

By *4bimMan
16 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

A lovely couple contacted me and we made plans.

Met them a few times. Was many years ago now and they have retired in France.

Reply privately

By *isntacrowdMan
16 weeks ago

Southwestshire

"It was a mfm we were all very young.

Had a 121 first and she enjoyed it and wanted her mate to join us.

Her mate got cold feet and sat on a sofa watching us fucking on the lounge floor in front of her as she master bated.

Initially, I was disappointed about this but looking backwards it was super horny.

And something I would very much like to repeat "

Actually, reading this back . Is it considered a threesome with just one person watching 2 playing?

Reply privately

By *ndy27279Man
16 weeks ago

leeds

I often think of my first,it came as a shock when my pal who’s straight said did I fancy a mmf with a girl he worked with.we had been house mates and were very comfortable around each other.

It turned out he’d had a couple of bjs from this colleague at work and she wanted to try two guys together.i was single and hadn’t had sex for ages so thought sod it why not.

They came to mine and we had a great time to say it was daytime and no drink was involved.its still one of my horniest sexual moments as she happily let us dp her.

We saw her again about a week later but the first one was great and I’ll never forget.i may write about it in detail in next few days in the stories part of the forum!

Reply privately

By *embshunterMan
16 weeks ago

Haverfordwest

Mmf with a female fwb at the time who was away in uni. I met a few times and had great sex. Then she suggested a MMF at a hotel. More I think about it after it was her boyfriend.

Reply privately

By *inkygentkentMan
16 weeks ago

Maidstone

Planned - and was the first time for all three of us so nerves were running high. It was incredibly exciting though

Reply privately

By *leafordian75Man
16 weeks ago

Newark

I was working in a bar in Greece. Late 90s. Couple came in every night and chatted to me behind the bar. Last night before they went home they waited until my shift finished and invited me back to their apartment for a drink.

While there I nipped to the loo, when I went back into the lounge she was blowing him. He beckoned me over to be next, and the fun went on for hours.

It was very spontaneous for me but they admitted it was absolutely planned by them!

Reply privately

16 weeks ago

First one was MFF, sleep over d*unk after a night out with then gf and her best friend, we shared a bed and naturally things just progressed x

Reply privately

By *winging_couple300Couple
16 weeks ago

Doncaster

MFM arranged a meet after an organised social

Reply privately

By *erICorknowCouple
16 weeks ago

cork

Found out my now wife had had one before we met! (Lucky her) we ended up having one after a few years with someone we met locally .. on the night it was amazing

Reply privately

By *eeds fun guyMan
16 weeks ago

yorkshire

At a club and turned into bi MMF never looked back

Reply privately

By *oveandfilthMan
16 weeks ago

Leicester

Looking for first with couple!!

Reply privately

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman
16 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Can I ask a question? Sorry for hi jacking the thread. But for women, how nervous were you if you did MFM, were you concerned about being out numbered so to speak x

I’m definitely not qualified to answer that, being a bloke. But I hope someone does. I’m interested to hear people’s thoughts on that.

I wasnt nervous at all. My first threesome was ffm but i knew that i wanted 2 guys very early on as i use to fantasise about it as a teen. (Mates mum was a sex toy rep and we used to play with her toys when she was out). I always worry more when doing ffm in case the guy runs out of steam too early but us ladies can always keep each other occupied. Most women can go several times no problem. If you are worried you will get uncomfortable you should be horny enough to be wet but if not just have a good lube handy. You are allowed to take breaks even with 2 guys if you think you need them. X

Reply privately

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple
15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Both planned from here good to hear her muffled moans of pleasure

Reply privately

By *Mar321Couple
15 weeks ago

London

Our first threesome was planned long time big stres on the beginning but well worth it

Reply privately

By *lice AgainTV/TS
15 weeks ago

Bristol

Spontaneous.

I'd spent a weekend trying to arrange a meet and then some guy offered to Uber me to his hotel where he had another guy incoming too.

Reply privately

By *isntacrowdMan
15 weeks ago

Southwestshire

I wasnt nervous at all. My first threesome was ffm but i knew that i wanted 2 guys very early on as i use to fantasise about it as a teen. (Mates mum was a sex toy rep and we used to play with her toys when she was out). I always worry more when doing ffm in case the guy runs out of steam too early but us ladies can always keep each other occupied. Most women can go several times no problem. If you are worried you will get uncomfortable you should be horny enough to be wet but if not just have a good lube handy. You are allowed to take breaks even with 2 guys if you think you need them. X"

Good thread hijack. For me I can easily run out of steam in a fmf even as a youngster i managed to fuck 2 girls twice each and that took a lot out of me and wasn’t that enjoyable to be honest.

For me mfm suits me better as there is some recovery time so to say for the guys and having a voyeur kink so really works for me in what I’m seeking out on fab.

Ever since my first mfm I’ve been hooked, I really like to see a women well fucked and i believe a 2 dick experience delivers that.

Not sure how that fits into the thread and what post will come after it?

Reply privately

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
15 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It was when I (Mr) was with the ex at a vanilla house party. There was a couple there that we got on well with. At one.point I went to rhe bathroom only to come across the 2 girls making out on the stairs. Needless to say,I gave them every encouragement, which included getting my cock out to have a wank, which they appreciated. Realising that there was a lot of fun to be had, I suggested that they went into the spare room where it was more private and needless to say, I joined them. After a bit, I thought it only fair that the guy from the couple should be able to join in too, so I went and found him, telling him that he was needed upstairs. He looked at me blankly and then clicked on disappearing upstairs. I left it for a short while before joining them again to make it a foursome. It was the first of several similar occasions between us.

Reply privately

By *B69Woman
15 weeks ago

Wiltshire

My FWB at the time organised a MMF for me as a surprise, it was amazing.

Reply privately

By *ivpoolmanMan
15 weeks ago

Liverpool

"My FWB at the time organised a MMF for me as a surprise, it was amazing."

On holiday in in Ibiza…

Fair to say it was memorable

Reply privately

By *razytimesinloveCouple
15 weeks ago

SW Scotland

Was spur of the moment thing. Mrs CT went to meet another woman for a social.

Few drinks later she messaged to say she was bringing her back in the taxi

Reply privately

By *alloSpaceboyMan
15 weeks ago

Carmarthen

At a club in London here, with a M/F couple.

So does that count as spontaneous or not? I was going to the club on the prowl and with intent but nothing was planned as such.

Reply privately

By *omRachCouple
15 weeks ago

Wirral

With a friend of mine, it had been discussed (her and i) but when it finally happened both he and I were caught by surprise - he had no idea.

Reply privately

By *ranimallxl5Man
15 weeks ago

Winchester

One of the worst meets I've had,

Reply privately

By *nkedguy777Man
15 weeks ago

Manchester

Unfortunately not really had a proper threesome, would certainly love to have one

Reply privately

By *azmar62Couple
15 weeks ago

Hinckley

We absolutely love bi mmf. They more fun and we get to enjoy everything.

Reply privately

By *reen as JadeCouple
15 weeks ago

Cheshire

Very good experience and very unplanned x

Reply privately

By *oleinone200Man
15 weeks ago

leeds

Planned with a hot guy on fab, was amazing sharing the wife

Reply privately

By *elboy1978Man
15 weeks ago

Jarrow

Still looking for my first three some

Reply privately

By *hipdaleCouple
15 weeks ago

Greenhithe

Was organised as a 3some mmf when he arrived he had brought a friend so it turned into a mmmf 4some lol

Reply privately

By *elliflousCouple
15 weeks ago

North West.

Planned, nervous, cautious, slowly, oooh, oooooh, liked, twinkly eyed, demanding, really, wow. More please.

Reply privately

By *arriedwelshcoupleCouple
15 weeks ago

Cardiff

First one wasn't really planned and we rushed into it so it wasn't the best experience.

However the second time was absolutely incredible so the first one was a blessing in disguise really

Reply privately

By *ornyj37Man
15 weeks ago

Devon

Unplanned at uni.. mate told me his gf fancied me so asked if I would like to join... rest is history!

Reply privately

By *ingerdave46Man
15 weeks ago

Barnsley

Unplanned. I had a friend who moved here from Canada then went home. She returned to visit with her friend and we went on a night out. I didn't think I had a chance with her so I was flirting with her friend. Turns out she'd wanted me for a long time but I'd been in a relationship, she only told me that after me and her friend had climbed into bed though and well my first threesome was a thing of beauty aha

Reply privately

By *ensman100Man
15 weeks ago

Hounslow

Planned.. and great fun mmf!

Reply privately

By *hroatitboyMan
15 weeks ago

GLA

Planned and awful. Was a married mm couple. And I really fancied one of them. Haha. The other was not my cuppa tea at all. But the one I fancied was tremendous in bed so not all was lost. X

Reply privately

By *ongJohnSilva08Man
15 weeks ago

Right up your street

I’ve never had a spontaneous one, but have had several fantastic threesomes, both mmf & ffm

Reply privately

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple
15 weeks ago

near you...

Her: at university with 2 girls

Him: with me and a girl we met off OKC

Reply privately

By *ark n kimCouple
15 weeks ago

Durham

Ours was planned.but that entailed sitting in a beer garden all afternoon in blistering sun.

I was very nervous and still didn't know if it was going any further until we got back to our apartment.

It turned out to be a great experience that both mark and I liked a lot.it was a single guy we met who was experienced and very patient.

That was about 18 years ago and we have dipped or toes in and out e er since.

Reply privately

By *verready5000Man
15 weeks ago

mansfield

"Our was unplanned - night out with a few friends, hubbys mate stayed over (spare room). Whilst me and hubby were playing, he started talking and telling me to imagine 2 cocks to play with....omg it was hot! He dared me to go into the spare room naked and see if his mate wanted to join us.

So i did, and he was already hard (heard us fucking) - next thing i know is hubbys stood the door

wanking as i'm riding his friend. Lots of fun and cum - he became a fwb and would stay over a lot after that hahha

K

Xx"

Wow, very hot

Reply privately

By *heonixrising500Man
15 weeks ago

Barnsley

Mine was a planed fmf

Reply privately

By *uds1Couple
15 weeks ago

lanark

Ours was a local guy who spotted us on here but fun was had by all three of us,more than once,still friends with him

Reply privately

By *ogerroger69Man
15 weeks ago

West Yorks

"Ours was a local guy who spotted us on here but fun was had by all three of us,more than once,still friends with him "

Lucky guy!

Reply privately

By *hristopherd999Man
15 weeks ago

Brentwood

Still hope for me then!

Reply privately

By *amesnplanesMan
15 weeks ago

Swords and Dublin

"Ours was a local guy who spotted us on here but fun was had by all three of us,more than once,still friends with him "

This reminds me of my first UK experience.

I was asked to meet a couple at a pub in Sussex. Husband then asked me to drive behind his car back to theirs. After a drink in the lounge, I was then asked to follow the wife upstairs! It seems the wife was rather keen and made a lasting impression on me

Reply privately

By *WINGStars23Couple
15 weeks ago

Chorley, & East Lanc's

The Mr.

My first ever threesome was long time ago, and happened because of a 1 penny bet.

Back in the days of video shops, my then other half and me used to go into blockbust, and pick up a few movies for the weekend.

The girl behind the counter (calling her Candy Cummings) was always the first to say Hi to my then partner (calling Alotta Fagina) and was always very friendly.

This one occesion, we had gone in and Candy beamed when we came in through the door and straight away said hi babe.

I said "she fancies you? Don't be stupid said Alotta. So I said you go to the counter with these and I bet you 1p to ask her for a drink. She off she went and she asked Candy if she wanted to go out sometime? Candy jumped at the idea. And that same evening they met up and went into town. And later came back to our place. I heard them come in giggling, then silence, then more giggling. Then I was called into the kitchen by Alotta, to find them both kissing. I was asked what would I want them to do. Well I was already 1p up, so I got my hard cock out for both of them to help me with. Rude not too. And the rest is far too long to type, but ended up with us seeing Candy seven or eitgh times all together. It would start with her coming in, asking for porn to be put on, she's get naked and finger herself saying that's dirty, that's dirty over and over until she came while watching the porn, and then we would all fuck.

Reply privately

By *verready5000Man
15 weeks ago

mansfield

Still wishing and hoping to be lucky enough.

Reply privately

By *ot_so_newbiesCouple
15 weeks ago

Lancs

Ours was one of our early meets from here. I (Mr) had never joined in with previous meets but when the guy had Miss bent over I couldn't resist joining in. Progressed much further since then.

Reply privately

15 weeks ago

Chance would be a fine thing

Reply privately

By *orningGlory555Man
15 weeks ago

Wells

mine was planned, lots a

of chat beforehand leading up to drinks before and then heading to the hotel room for a long evening of play and what a night it was.

never got the chance to meet them again sadly, but if i am ever heading their way again i will be dropping them a message.

Reply privately

By *ouMeandThemCouple
15 weeks ago

Poole

Ours first ffm was planned by A and her best mate.

It was my 50th birthday and we treated ourselves to a meal and a night at a posh local hotel. A and I had a nice meal and then her best mate appeared afterwards for a drink in the bar. After a couple A said she wanted to show her mate a new dress in the room so I stayed in the bar. After 15 mins I got a text saying bring drinks to the room.

So got another round and went up to room....opend door and they were both stood there in sexy maids outfits!!

The rest, as they say, is history!

Reply privately

15 weeks ago

Planned meet through fab with a couple, was a great experience.

Reply privately

By * D 777Man
15 weeks ago

bathgate

still awaiting

Reply privately

By *oubenew80Couple
15 weeks ago

Warrington

In a club

Reply privately

By *in and bare itCouple
15 weeks ago

kent

Was planned very nervous but went amazingly well

Reply privately

By *ustAnotherMan
15 weeks ago

Tam

Spontaneous d*unken awful fling with my friend and his girlfriend. Shudder

Reply privately

By *yrone69xMan
15 weeks ago

carnforth

I was 15 2 older women 20 and 27. At a party drinking and doing other things and ended up been seduced by 2 females, crazy experience for a 15 year old

Reply privately

15 weeks ago

My first threesome, was my first meet from here. Wasn't planned before hand, they messaged saying that they were in a hotel nearby, and that I should come visit

Reply privately

By *imfucktwoMan
15 weeks ago

here and there

My first threesome was with two females a long long time ago. All started well, however I felt I should fuck the one I’d met before first, and that caused some awkwardness that led to them both falling out.

So me doing the right thing led to it going all wrong…

Reply privately

By *arried West End CoupleCouple
15 weeks ago

Glasgow

It was our first ever meet on here.

Had us hooked

Reply privately

By *urreyGuy19792Man
15 weeks ago

Egham

First one was planned and actually didn't REALLY happen - the guy couldn't get it up!

But we rescheduled with him and the second attempt was AMAZING. It was with my ex and she managed DP (one in the pussy, one in the arse) first time!

Reply privately

By *opman121Man
15 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Benidorm was 17 went out on the town me and my mate chatted to this lady next we was going in the lift to the room great night been hooked ever since

Reply privately

By *od ThrusterMan
15 weeks ago

Newport Pagnell

Can I say a bit of both?

Got a Fab message saying "How soon can you be here?" or words to that effect, and half an hour later I was at their house.

Reply privately

By *iker boy 69Man
15 weeks ago

midlands

"Was it spontaneous or planned? Good experience?"

I met a woman in a nightclub wgen on my mates stag do, and she said im going to let my friend know we are going. I said, jokingly, ask her if she fancies joining us. I saw her point me out ti her friend, and next thing both were holding a hand each walking me to the car. I was 21 and tgey were both in their early 30s, and it was bliss. 1st expeeience of havung my balls lucked, while fucking the other lady aswell

Reply privately

By *xfordjohnMan
15 weeks ago

Oxford

Mine wasn't spontaneous but arranged by my wife who already had a lover (with my knowledge) and decided to try the two of us together. Never looked back after that.

Reply privately

15 weeks ago

Spontaneous when girlfriend stayed a weekend on barracks with me.

Reply privately

By *ubcdverykinkyMan
15 weeks ago

Bourne lincs

Mine was at the layby on the a15 nr aslackby I was naked bent over a guy pounding my man pussy then another cock appeared and put in my mouth so was being spit roasted then another guy joined in and was taking turns in fucking me with the 1st guy had about 8 guys watching me get fucked and loved it x

Reply privately

By *aturefunswTV/TS
15 weeks ago

bristol

Sort of planned x

At mine older couple he bi she voyeur x

Then I had 3 sum with 2 tvs x

Best was me dressed femme with husband and wife x

Reply privately

By *ojo chrisWoman
15 weeks ago

Bradford

Unplanned with my kids dad and his wife

Reply privately

By *701Man
15 weeks ago

bray

Please say the other was best man ????

Reply privately

15 weeks ago

"My first ever threesome was a planned MMF with my boyfriend at the time and his best friend…

I ended up marrying the best friend "

Lol plot twist

Reply privately

By *icks52Man
15 weeks ago

wigan

My first was a MFF back when I was 19 and totally spontaneous. I shared a house with 2 others, one being a lovely girl about 31. One weekend, the third person had gone home for the weekend and she had gone out for the evening with a friend. Little did I know she would bring her friend home to stay over. There was only one double bed and they swapped rooms to get the double. having gone to bed and left me watching late night tv, within 10mins my flatmate was down stairs in her undies asking me to join them for some fun. We spent the rest of the weekend in bed and got up to all sorts. Was never repeated unfortunately, but the two of us regularly had fun weekends when the third went home for the weekend.

Reply privately

By *irwanksalot69Man
15 weeks ago

Birmingham

My 1st 3some was planned. When I was young, a mature couple asked me to join them because they wanted a bigger cock for her. (The gent had seen me in the shower after sports. I didn't know at the time, but he was her cuck.)

The experience was mindblowing. She was very eager. And he couldn't keep his eyes off the action. She was so wet and horny, even telling her hubby I was deeper in her than he'd ever been.

Reply privately

By *arnsleycpl4uCouple
15 weeks ago

Barnsley

Are first was a meet was a social arrange a meet at McDonald waited for an hour he never turned up so we went home / as we got home he text and said we was time wasters so I rang him and he was waiting in the wrong McDonald so I dropped the wife off at home and went and pick him up / we went we got back the wife was in benders sexy underwear and then well I still get hard thinking about that day awesome x

Reply privately

By *tmostakiss1Man
15 weeks ago

DC

Spontaneous. Lots of booze. She was double my age, she was 57. And she was absolutely stunning and I put in the performance of a life time.

Reply privately

By *hubbycheckerMan
15 weeks ago

Porstmouth

Totally unplanned best way I think makes the experience a little hotter

Reply privately

By *orkshirecouple69 returnCouple
15 weeks ago

doncaster

Spontaneous last minute decision

If you can call it a 3 some

I sat in the driving seat in a racecourse car park with my wife enjoyed herself on the back seat with a younger guy

I was happy watching and enjoyed sloppy seconds

Two weeks later we decided to try it again but this time in a club in Tenerife

Where 4 guys joined us in a play room

We still enjoy it all but more mind blowing back then

Reply privately

15 weeks ago

Definitely hoping to

Reply privately

By *aptainhornpipeMan
15 weeks ago

manchester

I was seeing a lass and we were both round a friends house (another lady)

We had had a few glasses of wine and both girls were bi anyway so the conversation turned to sauciness. They decided between themselves that we should all play together.

I was hardly going to protest was I.

Reply privately

By *wiss Army KnifeMan
15 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

A gentleman never tells, but an I gentleman or not?

I keep forgetting

Reply privately

By *owlingDanMan
15 weeks ago

Sidcup

Planned- invited a young guy to join my fb and I. Spitroasted her then she rode him, I loved watching him cum inside her. She got off and jumped straight onto me- seconds felt incredible and I didn’t last long

Reply privately

By *T SwingersCouple
15 weeks ago

Brazil

Spontaneous.

We were on a cruise and it was a sea day. Spent all day drinking and didn't want to stop, got chatting to a guy in the nightclub and he ended up coming back to our cabin.

Reply privately

15 weeks ago

I loved them after my first

Reply privately

15 weeks ago

"First one was MFF, sleep over d*unk after a night out with then gf and her best friend, we shared a bed and naturally things just progressed x"

Reply privately

By *ANDCOCouple
15 weeks ago

Berkshire

Hot female who we “found” and who loved couples. Amazing evening. Totally got off on what C did with her. Then I got to play. On our early video.

Reply privately

By *oveandfilthMan
15 weeks ago

Leicester

Looking for my first,no 1 on to do list

Some one help the frustration please

!!!

Any serious offers considered

Have fun Mark

Reply privately

By *helamontsCouple
15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Spontaneous.

To cut a long story short.

A ex was at her friends for a drink / chat.

Went to pick her up later that night, went to the bathroom and returned to a call of so when are you taking us upstairs then.

Was a first for all of us.

Totally awesome night ...

Reply privately

By *octor WhenMan
15 weeks ago

GLASGOW

Not had one yet. Fingers crossed this year.

Reply privately

15 weeks ago

Was a d*unk night with wife we where out in a bar and a guy was chatting her up

Reply privately

By *ssexhung4funMan
15 weeks ago

Essex

Unplanned MFF. I was 20, F20F22. Unbelievably hot

Reply privately

By *r CellophaneMan
15 weeks ago

Bury

Never and very unlikely.

Reply privately

By *hapLeedsMan
15 weeks ago

Leeds

Planned, they both started my going down on me…

Reply privately

By *ittykitty14Woman
15 weeks ago

greenock

Planned with a married couple (mf) and I’d say? They had lots of fun I left feeling overwhelmed and unsatisfied. I was too invested in making sure they both were ok and enjoying themselves I couldn’t relax. Not something on my list to try again .

Reply privately

By *orenzo10Man
15 weeks ago

London

Unplanned.. also first time trying DVP

Reply privately

By *ibi692022Man
15 weeks ago

Mere

Planned and amazing, a bi male married couple that really wanted to have no holes barred experience, it was so good we played a few times since, wonderful couple and a great time was had by all of us!

Always smile when I think of them!

Reply privately

By *erms and conditionsCouple
15 weeks ago

Alton

Not planned. One quick photo and a text message to a friend who always seemed up for a laugh and she came round

Reply privately

By *ravelling ChappieMan
15 weeks ago

Stroud

Spontaneous. On holiday, got chatting to a guy. His Mrs was I pool. I didn't know it was his Mrs. He noticed me looking, and she noticed my erection when she joined us. Went from there.... was over 25 years ago.

Reply privately

By *uxuriantCouple
15 weeks ago

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There

Spontaneous. We were seduced by a g/f of Mrs Lux after a few bottles of wine. Mr Lux went to refill glasses and on his return Mrs Lux and her g/f were topless and touching eachother. The rest is history!

Reply privately

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
15 weeks ago

Leicester

We jumped straight in at the deep end, missed out 3 or 4 and went straight to 6…

Reply privately

15 weeks ago

Ours was arranged son here with a beautiful woman who isn’t on here anymore sadly. We were in York which we visit regularly. First meet was a social and second was a hotel and an amazing time! We became good friends thereafter

Reply privately

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
15 weeks ago

Leicester

"Ours was arranged son here with a beautiful woman who isn’t on here anymore sadly. We were in York which we visit regularly. First meet was a social and second was a hotel and an amazing time! We became good friends thereafter "
we would love to play with you both..x

Reply privately

By *indy777Couple
15 weeks ago

Hampshire

We arranged to meet another couple (who were having an affair). All went well and so we went to their hotel. Just as things were getting started he got a call from his wife. He pulled his clohes on and rushed off leaving the three of us.

We assumed she would go to but we had a great afternoon.

Reply privately

By *indy777Couple
15 weeks ago

Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 08/06/24 10:15:34]

Reply privately

By *annyT1966Man
15 weeks ago

Derwentside

My first 3 some was an all male affair. It was unplanned. I had arranged a meet and when I turned up, he'd invited another bloke.

The first mfm meet was planned and oh such good fun!

Reply privately

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
15 weeks ago

chichester

Was at a party on my first boys holiday Away

Reply privately

15 weeks ago

1st was a FFM with a gorgeous Korean girl.

Since then two more FFM.FMF.

Reply privately

By *izzmonkeysCouple
15 weeks ago

Liverpool

Planned and was amazing

Reply privately

By *ony MannMan
15 weeks ago

Wallop

I can't remember the 1st 3sum, it came after a 6sum which I remember well...unless you want to count snugging cousin and one left before the other bedded me.

Reply privately

By *ockforplay66Man
15 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Spontaneous.

I had been fuxking a girl for a few weeks, but wife at the time knew all about it. Went out for a drink with the girl one evening and she wanted a fuck but couldn’t go to her place as her husband was home (who didn’t know!)

So went back to my place, in to the spare room.

Was busy mid fuck when wife came in already naked and just joined in. Was awesome

That was the start of 5 years worth of regular 3somes

Reply privately