Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Post nut clarity

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
18 weeks ago

What’s the biggest post nut clarity you’ve had?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angerouslemaisonsMan
18 weeks ago

Peterborough

I fucked a married woman while her husband was in the hospital as soon as I came I had instant regret literally still inside of her and though fuck really shouldn’t have done that

By *tylebender03Man
18 weeks ago

Manchester

Aren’t you a curious milf? My biggest post nut clarity is these hot women are worth the chase

By *hil most chillMan
18 weeks ago

London & Europe

PNC is real. It's like a switch goes off as soon as you orgasm, and you're no longer horny (this is how I experience it anyway). It's why I need a little rest between sessions to build up some desire again.

I've had it on a meet where I arrived early and as soon as I came all I could think about was all the other things I needed to be doing that day, and I didn't have the energy for an all day fuck sesh, so I made my excuses and left. Pretty selfish and regrettable overall.

By *ee69Man
18 weeks ago

glasgow

I’m pretty simple it fade fast , sometimes instant lol , I got little to no remorse lol so usually carry on or look to make more memories or mistakes lol

It interesting how many men do have it and regret or question things after sleeping with someone, as a young man I was more thoughtful but after my life so far I don’t care anymore

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
18 weeks ago

Glasgow

Non, je ne regrette rien.

Post new Message to Thread